Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 10-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
Heroescomeback99
Genin Elite

Heroescomeback99 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default mooneye plan finally revealed

if you read the new chapter you learn of the mooneye plan
Spoiler:
tentails will make madara"achieve peace". all nine biju came from ten tails and madara is hoping to become its jinchuuriki.
Spoiler:
last july, after reading many chapters, i assumed there would be a ten tails that madara would want to restore and madara's plan would be to use it to destroy the world.
atleast i got the ten tails part right
post what you thought of the new chapter
Advice for Sakura:
Spoiler:
If you're in love with two people
pick the second one
because if you really loved the first
you wouldn't have fallen for the second
Heroescomeback99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck
Default Re: mooneye plan finally revealed

new chapter:AWESOME!!!
valtreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

hhhmmm havnt read it yet my adobe reader stopped working while iwas reading bleach but im gonna try to read it on my mini

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #4
sasuke+itachi
Genin

sasuke+itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i support it its a pretty smart idea. obviously there cant be peace with mutliple rullers
sasuke+itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:46 AM   #5
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Uchiha master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It was an awsome chapter
best friend-MangaGirl4U,Taker369,Gaara's Girl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
October 15-the day the forum went back in time
Uchiha master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:49 AM   #6
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

it was a smart idea but i dont think it will work all he wants is the power for him self in my oppinion anyway
Old 10-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #7
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura_blossom View Post
it was a smart idea but i dont think it will work all he wants is the power for him self in my oppinion anyway
that's what i was thinkin

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 08:22 AM   #8
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasu_girl View Post
that's what i was thinkin
and hes using sasuke to get that power which i really dont like....sasukes not as smart as everyone thinks he is -_- even naruto could figure out that all he wants is power
Old 10-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #9
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
and hes using sasuke to get that power which i really dont like....sasukes not as smart as everyone thinks he is -_- even naruto could figure out that all he wants is power
I think Sasuke knows that all madara wants is power but all he can think about is revenge and he'll do anything to get it

Mess with me,I don't care,mess with my friends and you might aswell start running cuz I'm coming for you
Old 10-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #10
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha master View Post
I think Sasuke knows that all madara wants is power but all he can think about is revenge and he'll do anything to get it
eh true...i think sasuke might also using madara to get closer to danzo so he can kill him and then get rid of madara some how idk
Old 10-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #11
Uchiha master
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
eh true...i think sasuke might also using madara to get closer to danzo so he can kill him and then get rid of madara some how idk
Yeah almost like he used oro to get stronger he's using madara to get to danzo