Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

View Poll Results: favorite side
Cult of Amarana 8 57.14%
rebel's of Amarana(everyone at Daisuke's collection center) 6 42.86%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2009, 07:46 PM   #21
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: path of the assassin's

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
all but cherryflower has been added once she add's herself i will make the first few introductions...

meaning mine, SakuraGirls, and K-H's
everyone else's intro's will be added next i just need some more time to make theirs
yea look at all who join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

yay im in (uber badassness) ok so we're not starting yet then uhhh.....

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #23
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiokenX5 Karo View Post
yay im in (uber badassness) ok so we're not starting yet then uhhh.....
i have the now 6 character intro's to make so it will be a day or two till i get the story really underway...but i'll probably add one or two chapters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:49 PM   #24
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
i have the now 6 character intro's to make so it will be a day or two till i get the story really underway...but i'll probably add one or two chapters
sound good to me
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #25
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

Quote:
cool cool

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 10-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #26
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
just use forum character name cherry...Yukiko is your's i think
oh well um, The character's name is asuka (Even though my forum name is yukiko.

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #27
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

intro: enter Higuremaru
Spoiler:

blood is all over the floor and in a crater in the wall Higuremaru is pinned there by swords and machettes in every joint in his body...a man stands there with a dead look on his face...Higuremaru just stared at him in astonishment how...how could he be so fast he thought as he stared at the man. damn you Konohatsuki...i can't believe you...his thoughts were caught off as a final blade appeared in his chest and through his heart. he coughed up blood and passed out into the black abyss of his mind...dead
TO BE CONTINUED

intro: enter Miyo
Spoiler:

Miyo's childhood was hard even though she had Harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seeing was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being the to kill her because of it, because of this her dream were often nightmares in childhood. but this stoped went etnering the academy,and being to learn new fighting styles in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating

Aurora, a classmate of Miyo's was attacked by an assassin that was going to kill her and Miyo stoped and killed him before he could by striking her katana into his throat when he didn't notice,Aurora and her became friends that day and remain as such until one day...
TO BE CONTINUED...

intro: enter a typist
Spoiler:

He was just a lowly type writer who didn't do much but write a story not many ppl read. At least...that's what everyone believed. No one knows his name since he never puts it on his books and all his family and friends are dead...he knows not the meaning of happiness and is never suprised by anything. He is never seen leaving the his home and no one know's how he's still alive...
TO BE CONTINUED

now that i've typed your character using this color your character's pathway shall also be typed in the same color until they meet...will be a few chapters till then

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito

Last edited by assassin; 10-09-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:09 PM   #28
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

you may now post and cherry i'm getting your character on the list now...sorry it took so long

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #29
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

cool...

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 10-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #30
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

so uhhh *sitting on rock perciriously perched on cliff*

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 10-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #31
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiokenX5 Karo View Post
so uhhh *sitting on rock perciriously perched on cliff*
i'll have your's N&H's and cherry's done by tomorrow when i get on...if you have a intro story of your own you can pm it to me and i'll use it with minor changes that won't make much of a difference in the story

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-09-2009, 08:18 PM   #32
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
i'll have your's N&H's and cherry's done by tomorrow when i get on...if you have a intro story of your own you can pm it to me and i'll use it with minor changes that won't make much of a difference in the story
*thumbs up* ALRIGHT on it

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 10-09-2009, 08:24 PM   #33
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay, cool. BTW, have to go now, bye.
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #34
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

*still sitting on cliff rock* HELLO IS ANYONE HERE

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 10-09-2009, 08:50 PM   #35
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
intro: enter Higuremaru
Spoiler:

blood is all over the floor and in a crater in the wall Higuremaru is pinned there by swords and machettes in every joint in his body...a man stands there with a dead look on his face...Higuremaru just stared at him in astonishment how...how could he be so fast he thought as he stared at the man. damn you Konohatsuki...i can't believe you...his thoughts were caught off as a final blade appeared in his chest and through his heart. he coughed up blood and passed out into the black abyss of his mind...dead
TO BE CONTINUED

intro: enter Miyo
Spoiler:

Miyo's childhood was hard even though she had Harumi as a friend and people who took care of her, Many people said that her power in dream seeing was magic and it why her mother was kick out of her village and her mother being the to kill her because of it, because of this her dream were often nightmares in childhood. but this stoped went etnering the academy,and being to learn new fighting styles in fast time then anyone else in her class making her the first one gradating

Aurora, a classmate of Miyo's was attacked by an assassin that was going to kill her and Miyo stoped and killed him before he could by striking her katana into his throat when he didn't notice,Aurora and her became friends that day and remain as such until one day...
TO BE CONTINUED...

intro: enter a typist
Spoiler:

He was just a lowly type writer who didn't do much but write a story not many ppl read. At least...that's what everyone believed. No one knows his name since he never puts it on his books and all his family and friends are dead...he knows not the meaning of happiness and is never suprised by anything. He is never seen leaving the his home and no one know's how he's still alive...
TO BE CONTINUED

now that i've typed your character using this color your character's pathway shall also be typed in the same color until they meet...will be a few chapters till then
Intro: enter Yakase
Spoiler:

Yakase was a splendid shinobi of the thorn and normally spent his time training. If he wasn't training you could normally find him reading or talking to some of the animals that could survive in thier village training grounds. He is loved by everyone and has many friends. But then one day he had to leave the village to achieve something he had to achieve to keep his soul at peace...he gathered all things he would need, a few books to read, and a possession no one knows what it is. Yakase leaves behind a note saying that he had something to do and would be back. He stands at his villages gates with an anticipation in his eye like he was going to enjoy what he was about to encounter...and leaves without a sound.
TO BE CONTINUED

intro: enter Karo
Spoiler:

Karo Sits at the edge of a cliff in front of his parents graves alone and talks to himself "damn that-"
"Ass?" someone interrupted
Karo gasps "you and i both know i'm going to kill you sooner or later".
"There are many people who want to kill me" the man said "you must be better than them and follow your own destiny". "HA" Karo ignorantly shouted "no way thats not gonna happen". "heh ignorant brat" the mysterious person knocks out Karo when he wakes up hes on a cliff seeing the best site hes ever seen as the sun sets in the hour of twilight, "this is where he dies" Karo said to him self "I'll make sure of it...dad if your listening your gonna keep me to that" karo smiles and then "WOAH WHAT THE" karo sees to beautiful women walking by at the bottom of the cliff....
TO BE CONTINUED

intro: enter Asuka
Spoiler:

Asuka is a young girl who's parents died when she was young. She has struggled to survive and is now a thief no one seems to be able to catch and once someone gets close to catching her she escapes somehow. No one know's how she became so deadly at such a young age, but in reality she was trained by an organization of criminal shinobi.

"Your mission Asuka" a man said, "is to kill these three people" the man hands her three pictures and continues,"they are suppossed to be dead but we have gathered information that claims they may be alive, your mission is to finish them off and send them to their graves" he instructed. "yes master, if I may ask what are their names?" Asuka asked. "the golden haired on is Higuremaru, an assassin who is as legendary as Konohatsuki" the master explained. "what?" Asuka sounded calm and confused, "someone as legendary as one of your 8 generals"? "correct Asuka, he is no where near as talented as Konohatsuki though, just quieter and is the only one who got close to Konahatsuki". "I see" Asuka said "and the other's"? "the others we know little about" the man explained "the boy's name is Karo and he was suppossed to die with his irritating parents, the man is a type writer and we know nothing about him except that he killed one of my 8 generals, he will be your most difficult target". "i see, i shall be on my way then" Asuka replied then got up and left quietly

wow i finished early...that's good...well post what you think...other's may enter...and plz may other's enter it will make the story even better.

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 10-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #36
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Spoiler:

Yakase was a splendid shinobi of the thorn and normally spent his time training. If he wasn't training you could normally find him reading or talking to some of the animals that could survive in thier village training grounds. He is loved by everyone and has many friends. But then one day he had to leave the village to achieve something he had to achieve to keep his soul at peace...he gathered all things he would need, a few books to read, and a possession no one knows what it is. Yakase leaves behind a note saying that he had something to do and would be back. He stands at his villages gates with an anticipation in his eye like he was going to enjoy what he was about to encounter...and leaves without a sound.
TO BE CONTINUED

Spoiler:

Karo Sits at the edge of a cliff in front of his parents graves alone and talks to himself "damn that-"
"There are many people who want to kill me" the man said "you must be better than them and follow your own destiny". "HA" Karo ignorantly shouted "no way thats not gonna happen". "heh ignorant brat" the mysterious person knocks out Karo when he wakes up hes on a cliff seeing the best site hes ever seen as the sun sets in the hour of twilight, "this is where he dies" Karo said to him self "I'll make sure of it...dad if your listening your gonna keep me to that" karo smiles and then "WOAH WHAT THE" karo sees to beautiful women walking by at the bottom of the cliff....
TO BE CONTINUED

Spoiler:

Asuka is a young girl who's parents died when she was young. She has struggled to survive and is now a thief no one seems to be able to catch and once someone gets close to catching her she escapes somehow. No one know's how she became so deadly at such a young age, but in reality she was trained by an organization of criminal shinobi.

"Your mission Asuka" a man said, "is to kill these three people" the man hands her three pictures and continues,"they are suppossed to be dead but we have gathered information that claims they may be alive, your mission is to finish them off and send them to their graves" he instructed. "yes master, if I may ask what are their names?" Asuka asked. "the golden haired on is Higuremaru, an assassin who is as legendary as Konohatsuki" the master explained. "what?" Asuka sounded calm and confused, "someone as legendary as one of your 8 generals"? "correct Asuka, he is no where near as talented as Konohatsuki though, just quieter and is the only one who got close to Konahatsuki". "I see" Asuka said "and the other's"? "the others we know little about" the man explained "the boy's name is Karo and he was suppossed to die with his irritating parents, the man is a type writer and we know nothing about him except that he killed one of my 8 generals, he will be your most difficult target". "i see, i shall be on my way then" Asuka replied then got up and left quietly

wow i finished early...that's good...well post what you think...other's may enter...and plz may other's enter it will make the story even better.
AWESOME i like asuka's the best though

They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #37
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

who i like all of them, can,t wait for more
Old 10-10-2009, 06:25 AM   #38
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Spoiler:

TO BE CONTINUED

Spoiler:

TO BE CONTINUED

Spoiler:

Cool! When are you going to write more?

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:35 AM   #39
naruto171
Apprentice Genin

naruto171 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

id love to join and all but im new to the naruto forum area and i dont know how things work.
naruto171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:36 AM   #40
naruto171
Apprentice Genin

naruto171 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

can you help me cherryflower? PLZ!
naruto171 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
need members