Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-27-2009, 06:43 AM   #1
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Even if Deidara didnt use the C0 would Sasuke won the battle?

Yes. Even if Deidara wouldnt use the C0 "Ultimate Art" I think Sasuke would won. Deidara only used the C0 because he was being overpowered against Sasuke and he didnt want to lose against him. Plus Sasuke wasnt fighting at his full strength, I mean, he only used Sumonings, Chidori and the Cursed Seal, He dindt used any Fire Technique or his strongest move. Not that I dont like Deidara, I like him, but its the truth.

Why did I created this topic? Im tired that people say that Sasuke cant win his own battles. They always say that he only wins his own fights because his opponents let him to (Sasuke vs Itachi) or because they were in a weak state (Orochimaru vs Sasuke) or even because they commit a suicide just to not lose to him (Sasuke vs Deidara). I mean, people come on, stop treating Sasuke like junk, saying that he cannot win his own battles, that is just wrong.
Skrall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:58 AM   #2
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Even if Deidara didnt use the C0 would Sasuke won the battle?

sasuke won anyway deidara still gave sasuke a tough fight though
Old 09-28-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
Narut0
Apprentice Genin

Narut0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Only person Sasuke should lose to is Naruto ._.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #4
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

well i think that if he didnt use c0 he would still lose since sasuke could still summon the snake
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:20 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Either way Sasuke would win,

when Deidara ues the C2 Sasuke won, so if Deidara didn't use it Sasuke would win....

So Sasuke has a win win. Deidara not so much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 08:23 PM   #6
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0 View Post
Only person Sasuke should lose to is Naruto ._.
And everyone one of the current Kages.
And Pain.
And Madara.
And Killer Bee.
And Jiraiya.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:37 PM   #7
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Isn't that why Deidara blow himself up to begin with? Because he knew he couldn't beat Sasuke, so he blow himself up, hopeing the explosion would kill Sasuke.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke won because he kept his cool. That's actually just as important as pure skill in a fight.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #9
Sakura's White Tiger
Ninja Academy Student

Location: Resting in a field while Sakura is practiceing medical ninjutsu
Sakura's White Tiger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
Isn't that why Deidara blow himself up to begin with? Because he knew he couldn't beat Sasuke, so he blow himself up, hopeing the explosion would kill Sasuke.
Exactly he used his one time ultimate jutsu in hopes that Sasuke would go down with him in the end. Deidara was cocky and thought that there wasn't going to be a problem defeating Sasuke, but one of his biggest flaws was his pride. Once he saw the sharringan he lost his cool and decided to use his art in a more destructive way in stead of playing it cool and fighting his normal way. "Those Eyes!!!" Is all he had to say to Sasuke and then went ballistic. Saskue (sigh, i'm sideing with him but oh well) looked at it as a new battle to test his power and overcome something else in his path. He has always kept his cool when fighting except with Itachi until the last fight between them.
Old 10-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #10
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

No, Actually Sasuke would have lost.
Sasuke was COMPLETELY out of chakra. He didn't even have enough stamina to stand up.
Deidara still had some clay with him.
Dei was out of chakra too, but he still had some chakra with him. Dei just used C0 because he thought Sasuke looked down on him so he had to show his ultimate piece of art.
But True Sasuke is not weak, he's just unfortunate to go against strong opponents.

Deidara could have won the battle though if he didn't use C0.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #11
Lelouch Vi Britannia
Genin

Lelouch Vi Britannia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Sasuke was COMPLETELY out of chakra. He didn't even have enough stamina to stand up.
Dei was out of chakra too, but he still had some chakra with him. Dei just used C0 because he thought Sasuke looked down on him so he had to show his ultimate piece of art.
But True Sasuke is not weak, he's just unfortunate to go against strong opponents.

Also, he used Lightning instead of Fire Techniques because Lightning is Superior to Earth.
Lelouch Vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #12
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post

Actually, no. If sasuke was able to summon Manda that means he still had a great ammount of chakra. Manda is a high level summon that takes a large amounts of chakra to summon. Plus Sasuke had to use his Sharingan to control Manda. That proves that Sasuke had more chakra then you think.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:28 PM   #13
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrall View Post
Actually, no. If sasuke was able to summon Manda that means he still had a great ammount of chakra. Manda is a high level summon that takes a large amounts of chakra to summon. Plus Sasuke had to use his Sharingan to control Manda. That proves that Sasuke had more chakra then you think.
True, but I remember Deidara saying something like Sasuke doesn't have much chakra but Dei had clay or something....

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #14
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

How would Deidara known how much chakra did Sasuke had left?
Old 10-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #15
Shio
Academy Graduate

Shio is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You guys need to take in consideration that sasuke is a main character, and this is anime. I mean, sasuke was clearly very very weak. We could SEE deidara explode, and Sasuke was in like TEN meter range. How the hell could he bite his tongue, summon madara, use his sharingan on him, make him teleport, in that fast of a time? That's like impossible

If it wasn't for the unrealness of that episode, and because its sasuke, deidara would have won tbh. Theres no way sasuke could have escaped a 10km blast (Or w/e it is) while he could barely walk

And if the serie was realistic anyways, everyone could easily use that D-rank teleportation and replacement jutsu, over and over lol [that you learn even in academy]. Cause even when you see the kunai hit there face, on the LASt split second they replaced it with wood lol. And in normal episodes, they use that poof jutsu to teleport to a town.

(I dont take it seriously btw, I know its a show) but I was just saying that that episode was kinda unrealistic overall

Last edited by Shio; 10-12-2009 at 03:47 PM.
Shio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #16
deindi
Chunin Exam Participant

deindi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to deindi

DEIDARA will Win Because I Faith on Him
I AM ANTI-UCHIHA !!
deindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #17
chieron
Freshmen Academy Student

chieron is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he would win because hes the best
chieron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 03:26 AM   #18
GodaimeKazekage
Ninja Academy Student

GodaimeKazekage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasuke lost to gaara and almost started crying... it was funny
GodaimeKazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:26 PM   #19
Gin
Genin

Gin is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

In any case, Sasuke has to die. But he probably would've won anyway, since he's utterly overpowered.

-Gin
Gin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #20
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think Sasuke would have won still. I mean, he is one of the main characters...he can't die from a battle against Deidara...

P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deidara, sasuke