Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #41
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Sasuke vs. Neji

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayaru View Post
i gave you all chapters about neji's old abilities and one of them if sensing and i told
neji can use byakugan to see and analyze everything he's also smart
he'll be ready for it
the time he needs to use it is the same time as releasing chakura
he'll make it
You're simply making assumptions that he will be able to react. :/

Neji does not have the speed to dodge, and even if he did have the speed to be able to dodge it still has a very wide range and it would strike him.

Byakugan doesnt predict moves, Sharingan does. Itachi, a Sharingan master, narrowly avoided getting hit by it by using his ultimate move, Susano'o, just right before Kirin struck. Neji has not shown the speed nor the reaction time to be able to avoid Kirin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-05-2009, 05:16 PM   #42
tayaru
Freshmen Academy Student

tayaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he showed a great reaction when he fought naruto even with kyuubi and here he was
much younger though he was totally shocked how naruto still had chakura after using
64 palm
i'm 10000000000% sure that neji can't dodge and he can't be compaired to itachi
nor itachi's defense
neji has his own defense he has a great reaction with kyuubi naruto or lee
but also kirin is much faster than both of them
i'm still not sure about it but if sasuke talked about kirin before he use it like
he did with itachi i'm pretty sure neji can handle it
besides in neji vs. kidomaru neji kept releasing chakura around him self to be ready
also kirin needs alot of work
and if neji ever got close to sasuke which he will probably will
sasuke is over
but neji is over if he got hit directly without defense with kirin
we still need to see more of neji
but it seems kishimoto forgot about neji
Old 10-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #43
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
he showed a great reaction when he fought naruto even with kyuubi and here he was
much younger though he was totally shocked how naruto still had chakura after using
64 palm
nor itachi's defense
but also kirin is much faster than both of them
i'm still not sure about it but if sasuke talked about kirin before he use it like
besides in neji vs. kidomaru neji kept releasing chakura around him self to be ready
also kirin needs alot of work
sasuke is over
No...if Neji gets close Sasuke got the stream or Kagutsuchi which would paralyze or incinerate Neji.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 10-05-2009, 05:20 PM   #44
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
To everyone who is saying Neji loses because of Genjutsu

First Ability: 360 degree field of vision. (there goes Sasuke's speed right out of the window)

Second Ability- Telescopic vision through solid objects. (Neji could keep something over his eyes and still see Sasuke due to seeing nothing but chakra flow and points)

Third Ability- Seeing the flow of chakra, chakra points etc

Neji being the genius he is wouldn't let any genjutsu happen but also Genjutsu does not affect the byakugan users because they can easily see through it due to being able to identify what is real and what is not. (hence being able to weed out the original during shadow clone jutsu with the exception of Naruto) So all of Sasuke's genjutsu is worthless against Neji. Secondly, Neji's defense is enough to curb Rock lee's speed pre gates which is still faster than most ninja including Sasuke. So Sasuke's speed is negated right there. Regular Chidori would be countered by Rotation, Chidori Stream also would be countered by Rotation, the ninja wire would make sasuke prone to Gentle fist. By his almost impenetrable defense, and subtle tactics I'd say Neji. (He is also now a Jonin so he isn't an idiot nor is he weak)
Sasuke has shown to be using many Chidori's in a match, and he is faster than Neji. So can he Rotation for ever one of them? I wouldn't think so.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #45
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I really would like neji to win, I mean he's got lightning fast movements and could block sasuke's chakra but sasuke still has increadible speed and sharingan not to mention the curse mark, and long range jutsu along with close range but I'm just not sure on the matter if I had to say, even though it pains me to say it, it would be sasuke
Old 10-06-2009, 11:10 AM   #46
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

well sasuke will win his genjustu is amost as gud as itachi'z and he'z still getting better i dont think neji can win
Old 10-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #47
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
64 palm Alright, this was Kyuubi Naruto, and Sasuke and Ammateratsu>Kyuubi Naruto. Even Kyuubi Naruto at that time wasn't amazing. Even as he grew older, it really means nothing. Neji has shown no improvements whatsoever besides Air Palm, so no he does not have more speed, for he has not shown it YET. Based on current feats, he is the same speed as SRA Neji. And this is Sasuke, who is extremely fast. I doubt he could react to Amateratsu, or let alone Sasuke and keep up with him.
nor itachi's defense
but also kirin is much faster than both of them Lee? When has Neji been in an actual fight with Lee? I already explained Kyuubi Naruto above.
also kirin needs alot of work Okay, Kirin happens in a blink of an eye. Even if Neji could see it form before it strikes, he wouldn't know when it will come down and destroy him, thus Rotation does not work. If Neji doesn't know when Kirin comes down, how will he know when to Rotation? He wouldn't. Even if he did, he cannot form it in a blink of an eye.
sasuke is over Sasuke can dodge. Great speed, and Sharingan, remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurrasenshuriken View Post
I really would like neji to win, I mean he's got lightning fast movements and could block sasuke's chakra but sasuke still has increadible speed and sharingan not to mention the curse mark, and long range jutsu along with close range but I'm just not sure on the matter if I had to say, even though it pains me to say it, it would be sasuke
Lightning Fast movements? How is Neji lightning fast? He's really not.
Old 10-07-2009, 05:38 AM   #48
Kojiro57
Apprentice Genin

Kojiro57 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kojiro57 Send a message via Yahoo to Kojiro57

Why start a a debate with an obvious winner(Sasuke).
It's been stated that Sasuke has superior speed, jutsu, and technique.
How about a Sasuke v. Minato debate?
I'd say that's a fair match.
Old 10-07-2009, 06:02 AM   #49
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojiro57 View Post
Why start a a debate with an obvious winner(Sasuke).
It's been stated that Sasuke has superior speed, jutsu, and technique.
How about a Sasuke v. Minato debate?
I'd say that's a fair match.
That match has been done already, and I say Minato wins since FTG and Gamabunta would be hard for Sasuke to counter, but that may just be out of my own fangirlism for Minato.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:07 AM   #50
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
That match has been done already, and I say Minato wins since FTG and Gamabunta would be hard for Sasuke to counter, but that may just be out of my own fangirlism for Minato.
Don't worry its not Fangirlism xD..

Minato would win.
Chidori can be countered by Rasengan
Boss summons can be troublesome for Sasuke
FTG ends it..
even if he uses chidori stream Minato could hit him with a Rasengan right after he uses Stream..
Sharingan can't predict FTG..its not muscle movements like Shunshin.
Its a different Shunshin, that involves instant teleportation..

Anywho...
Sasuke would win in Sasuke vs Neji..

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 10-07-2009, 06:36 AM   #51
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

I think Sasuke would win.
I think Neji is cooler (in Shippuden), but Sasuke is probably stronger.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #52
Kakashi55
Apprentice Genin

Kakashi55 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like neji but sasuke could still beat him
Old 10-07-2009, 09:03 AM   #53
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would really like neji to win he's fast but not as fast as sasuke he could block his chakra but sasuke would still have speed on his side and sharingan along with long and short ranged jutsu, not to mention the curse mark Neji is awesome but as much as it pains me to say it, sasuke would come out on top in the end.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:08 AM   #54
Eon
Genin

Eon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eon

Neji would try to not look at the sharingan, but if he attacked in close range sasuke would use chidory nagashi.If neji naji can't reach sasuke he has no chance, so sasuke wins.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:55 PM   #55
Xenoato
Genin

Xenoato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke Definitly because he is really good
Old 10-13-2009, 05:04 PM   #56
DarkMagic56
Ninja Academy Student

DarkMagic56 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This ain't a fair fight... Sasuke wins by a fatality
Old 10-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #57
Xenoato
Genin

Sasuke
Old 10-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #58
Xenoato
Genin

Not saying that because my avatar is sasuke its just that he has the sharigan and nejis bykugan is no match
Old 10-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #59
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eon View Post
Neji would try to not look at the sharingan, but if he attacked in close range sasuke would use chidory nagashi.If neji naji can't reach sasuke he has no chance, so sasuke wins.
simple but got da point across. ^^^^^^ good answer dat didn't take ma an hout to read.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~

Tags
neji, sasuke