Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #41
Elitecrap
Genin

Elitecrap is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile Re: Naruhina VS Narusaku VS Sasunaru

NaruSasu 4ever
Spoiler:
it's a joke.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:31 AM   #42
Froot
Genin

Froot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruhina VS Narusaku VS Sasunaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellicose Wolf View Post
Naruto and Sasuke hands down, not just because it's my personal preference, but if you analyze Naruto's behavior patterns regarding his way of expressing anguish, animosity, and affection all logical signs point to SasuNaru.

It does, and I've thought this myself too.

But Naruto's not gay. Only problem.
Froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #43
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto0095 View Post
NaruHina all the way. Like i've said before, when sakura got hurt in shippuden, naruto went to 4 tails, when pain hurt hinata, he went to 8-9 tailed state. That's why i like NaruHina, but i am partial to NaruSaku.

Actually, he went 6 tails. Then 8 tails. But only because a comrade was "killed," not because he was "omg in lub with hinata forever. Sakura who?!"

And apparently now, Naruto likes Hinata more than Sakura because he had more tails? Naruto doesn't play favorites. He isn't like that.

I'm not hating on you here. I'm just clarifying that issue.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:34 AM   #44
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froot View Post
It does, and I've thought this myself too.

But Naruto's not gay. Only problem.
Give us proof that he isn't at least Bi and then say that.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:35 AM   #45
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I don't like SasuNaru I think NaruSasu is much better.

Out of those 3 I'd choose NaruSaku.
Hehehe, yeah, NaruSasu

(Seme Naruto FTW!!)

But in the end, NaruSaku.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 AM   #46
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

this is an odd combination

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:39 AM   #47
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Whoa there my friend. (If you haven't read the manga, I suggest you don't read this until you do. But if you want to know, go ahead and open it.)
Spoiler:
All we know when Sai told Sakura about Naruto's feelings is that Naruto loves her, not that he's in love with her. That could mean a lot of things.
And number 6, any one of his friends would do anything for him, not just Sakura.

"All we know when Sai told Sakura about Naruto's feelings is that Naruto loves her, not that he's in love with her"

And all Hinata said when she confessed was "Because I love you," not "Because I'm in love with you."

Btw, When Sai asked Naruto if he likes Sakura, he seemed embarassed and blushed. I believe that speaks for itself.

Other than that, though, you're right.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 AM   #48
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Give us proof that he isn't at least Bi and then say that.

Lol. Actually, I believe that may be very likely...
Old 10-06-2009, 05:40 AM   #49
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

naruta.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:42 AM   #50
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
"All we know when Sai told Sakura about Naruto's feelings is that Naruto loves her, not that he's in love with her"

And all Hinata said when she confessed was "Because I love you," not "Because I'm in love with you."

Btw, When Sai asked Naruto if he likes Sakura, he seemed embarassed and blushed. I believe that speaks for itself.

Other than that, though, you're right.
What do you mean it speaks for itself? It can mean a couple of things. Either he's embarrassed for being discovered/called out on it, or it can mean that it is an incredibly far fetched sentiment, and that he is embarrassed that Sai would say something like that. You don't get embarrassed when someone calls you out on liking someone you don't in the certain way?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:45 AM   #51
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
Well, Naruto told Sasuke that he thought of him as a brother, love is automatically included in that. But, he doesn't see Kakashi as a father figure. He sees Kakashi as a good friend, or cool teacher. I mean, he did get freaked out when Kakashi told him (Naruto) that he loved him.

Anyway, I vote for NaruHina. I love Hinata more as a character. She more mature than Sakura, and she always believed in Naruto. Sakura hit Naruto, called him an idiot, and chose Sasuke over him constantly. She only started to even look at him after Sasuke left. Then, there's what Sai said to her recently about holding Naruto to that promise about bringing back Sasuke. He's doing alot of things for her, and she doesn't even seem to be picking up how hard it most be for him.

Plus, Naruto & Hinata being around eachother will help shape them. I mean, Naruto is a tad wild, but being with a quiet girl like Hinata will calm him down a bit, since she is so quiet. But, Hinata will become alittle more outward, becaue lets face it, you can't be in a relationship with Naruto and stay too shy for too long.

I just think Hinata deserves Naruto more because she loves the person that he is. She doesn't love him for his looks, she loves him for who he is. Sakura for the longest chased after Sasuke only because he was good looking. I mean, what other reason does she have for chasing after a guy that she knows doesn't love her. It was always about Sasuke with her, and she wouldn't give Naruto the time of day, because he was "hot" like Sasuke, or cool like Sasuke. She just called him an idiot, and didn't bother to talk to, and get to know, him before pronouncing him worthless. Then to go and say that Naruto is an idiot because he doesn't have parents.

"Plus, Naruto & Hinata being around eachother will help shape them. I mean, Naruto is a tad wild, but being with a quiet girl like Hinata will calm him down a bit, since she is so quiet."

This is the statement that got to me. How is a meek, afraid person supposed to calm Naruto down? That's where a nice whack across the head comes in. If anyone will be able to control Naruto, it would be Sakura.

Saying Sakura is still immature would be ignoring all the development she's made. While the statement "I won't make anymore mistakes" is somewhat ambiguous, I would bet that it has something to do with her treatment of Naruto. That seems the most likely.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:47 AM   #52
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
naruta.....

Um... Excuse me?
Old 10-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #53
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

What the hell is Naruta? There is Hinaru, Nakura, and Sasuto xD
Old 10-06-2009, 05:49 AM   #54
Froot
Genin

Quote:
What do you mean it speaks for itself? It can mean a couple of things. Either he's embarrassed for being discovered/called out on it, or it can mean that it is an incredibly far fetched sentiment, and that he is embarrassed that Sai would say something like that. You don't get embarrassed when someone calls you out on liking someone you don't in the certain way?

No, I just get pissed. But I'm not Naruto, so that isn't important.

But didn't you watch after all that happened? If he was angry, or whatever you said, he wouldn't have looked or acted that way. It's not often you see Naruto looking at someone distantly like he did with Sakura. Yeah, he was so totally angry.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:57 AM   #55
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Where did I say angry? I believe I said embarrassed. There's a difference if you don't know the emotional spectrum.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:27 AM   #56
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol this tpoic is fun, all i know is naruto hasnt hit on any other girl and sakura admitted to haviing confused feelings when he was creating the rasen shuriken and when kakshis dog summon asked about sasuke and she didnt go all lovie dubbie, first time she said, in lamance terms "i dont like sasuke" lol thats a ll i needed to hear xD

this is all based on anime and i havent read any manga, so i wouldnt know anything more

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:59 AM   #57
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
I don't like SasuNaru I think NaruSasu is much better.

Out of those 3 I'd choose NaruSaku.
What's the difference?It's still the same two people................
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:04 AM   #58
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Where did I say angry? I believe I said embarrassed. There's a difference if you don't know the emotional spectrum.

You said embarassed that Sai would make those implications. I said that if someone made implications at me, I would get angry. Naruto is not angry.

Thus, he is not embarassed/angry at the implication Sai made.

I know what I said.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:06 AM   #59
Froot
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
What's the difference?It's still the same two people................
Well.... Ummm... Yes, but in SasuNaru, Sasuke is seme, while Naruto is uke. In NaruSasu, however, the roles are reversed.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #60
UzumakiNaruto0095
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: I've been awake for 1 month straight! I'm not tired at a-..ZZZZZZZZZZ
UzumakiNaruto0095 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Actually, he went 6 tails. Then 8 tails. But only because a comrade was "killed," not because he was "omg in lub with hinata forever. Sakura who?!"

And apparently now, Naruto likes Hinata more than Sakura because he had more tails? Naruto doesn't play favorites. He isn't like that.

I'm not hating on you here. I'm just clarifying that issue.
ok...

Naruto in the flesh (as in personality)

-i am single straight and male

-Never, ever, under-estimate me or anybody else,because if you do, BIG MISTAKE!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
UzumakiNaruto0095 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruhina, narusaku, sasunaru