Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: pumped for the shippuden dub?
heck yeah!! 715 83.04%
meh, i guess ill watch 56 6.50%
ummm...no. subs FTW 53 6.16%
wait....theres gonna be a dub? 37 4.30%
Voters: 861. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2009, 08:30 PM   #2161
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Official "When's the Shippuden Dub Coming Out?" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post
Actually there is a channel called Funimation channel which shows anime 24/7 it is only on 2 cable providers which pretty much no one has. It is on demand though also. And anime network channel left back in August Battle Horse.
anime network still existshttp://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ther-companies

Last edited by battlehorse; 10-25-2009 at 08:32 PM.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:33 PM   #2162
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

fixed the link.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:26 PM   #2163
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

What's that about?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 08:28 AM   #2164
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
What's that about?
who know ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #2165
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
Yup.

You're still here? The hell for .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #2166
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

We know it is the country to be blamed here. The government is doing this, not just the channel. But at least Naruto is back, not that much to complain about nowadays since it is back, and possibly for good because it is on disney!
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #2167
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JapaneseAnimeForLife View Post
We know it is the country to be blamed here. The government is doing this, not just the channel. But at least Naruto is back, not that much to complain about nowadays since it is back, and possibly for good because it is on disney!
You're probably right.

The government gives a damn about anime in the midst of The Greatest Depression. And not just any anime. Your anime .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:38 PM   #2168
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
You're probably right.

The government gives a damn about anime in the midst of The Greatest Depression. And not just any anime. Your anime .
Yea, sometimes I just tell myself that the government is being racist against japan. They keep the USA anime but they can care less about the japanese anime though. They say japanese anime doesnt have a life lesson, far as im concerned, usa anime doesnt have a life lesson neither. So if they are going to get rid of japanese anime because of that then it would be fair if they did it to the usa anime as well.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #2169
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
What's that about?
anime network still exists.
Old 10-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #2170
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlehorse View Post
anime network still exists.
oh yeah amine network do exists you got to look for them

Old 10-26-2009, 03:50 PM   #2171
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Countdown, in 2 more days, the best of show on disney xd will make its debut!!!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-26-2009, 03:52 PM   #2172
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Countdown, in 2 more days, the best of show on disney xd will make its debut!!!
I wish it was wednesday already

Old 10-26-2009, 03:54 PM   #2173
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I wish it was wednesday already
Yea but I thought you couldnt watch it though?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #2174
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yea but I thought you couldnt watch it though?
but that don't mean I can't on here talk about what happen on there or how good or bad it was

Old 10-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #2175
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
but that don't mean I can't on here talk about what happen on there or how good or bad it was
True, I was going to tell you what happens!!
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #2176
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True, I was going to tell you what happens!!
oh I forgot sorry about that

Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #2177
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

The best anime airing on Disney XD, they are lucky.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #2178
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Well, I think they were giving us a chance.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:19 AM   #2179
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Disney xd is giving naruto a huge chance because cn wasnt going to take a chance with naruto.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 10-27-2009, 04:28 AM   #2180
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

Quote:
Disney xd is giving naruto a huge chance because cn wasnt going to take a chance with naruto.
Cn did take a chance with naruto, for a couple years actually. It's just that filler's killed the series on CN. Cn was to stupid too figure out what the problem was and just threw naruto in the can, instead of making the fillers go faster with marathons too excite people for the next series.
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote