Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 10-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Ohako's story

This story has been in my head in awhile and decided to write it here is the prologue. Just so u know this prologue is also found in Rai's Amintrox thred. Hmm the prologue may sound a little edgy because i used this as a bio for a thread.
let me know what you think. main character: Roarke

This Roarke has no home and travels by himself. When Roarke was young his parents were killed in a village raid. Roarke was adopted by a friendly Swordsman that wields fives blades in all. His name was Ike, he saved Roarke from the village raid, but was unable to save his parents. Roarke's goal at that point was to learn how to protect ppl precious to him. Ike and Roarke lived on a mountain and ike would slowly teach Roarke how to fight. Ike was a skilled blacksmith and his idea was the best weapon for you to wield is the weapon you make your self. Ike taught Roarke how to make his own swords. From that day Ike would teach Roarke how to use multiple weapons in combat. Roarke then became very skilled in that style and in hand to hand combat. Ike and Roarke would travel the land helping people and doing work for free. Their missions would be a vareity of tasks from assinations of evil tyrants to just catching everyday thieves. Roarke became very confident in his skill and he he thought he was unstoppable. One day, when roarke was 16, there mission was to take out a skilled assasin named Ryo who used the rare multiple weapon style. That day Roarke woke up early and decided to take him out himself. He found the assasin in a abandonded house where they fought. Roarke was doing well against. He was feeling very confident but for one second he dropped his guard and from his sleeve he pulled a hidden blade, a small jagged dagger. Slicing Roarkes chest Roarke fell to the ground dropping his blades at that time Ryo quiclky kicked all Roarkes blades away. he was very short on breathe and could barely move ryo was about to impale him with his katana. Roarke closes his eyes but feels nothing he opens his eyes and sees blood on the floor he looks up to see ike with a katana through his chest. With his last once of strength he cuts ryo leaving a almost fatal wound. Ryo was breathing hard but from my masters limp hand he took the katan that cut him and then fled with his remaing strentgh swearing he will kill Roarke. He blamed the death of ike on himself and could not forgive himself. His goal now was to revenge his master Ike. It has been has been three years...

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ohako; 10-04-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Ohako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Ohako's story

hey you finally made one

(and i actually read it all the way)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol thanks KU the prologue is kind of long lol

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

yeah i see...but well will you make chapters?

Old 10-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
yeah i see...but well will you make chapters?
Hmm i will if ppl want me to i already have the whole story planned out in my head

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-04-2009, 12:16 PM   #6
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohako View Post
Hmm i will if ppl want me to i already have the whole story planned out in my head

are you serius?

Old 10-04-2009, 12:17 PM   #7
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
are you serius?
hmm yes lol like i said this story been in my head for awhile

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-04-2009, 12:34 PM   #8
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
hmm yes lol like i said this story been in my head for awhile

and you are going to finally going to let it out right?

well good intro

Old 10-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
and you are going to finally going to let it out right?

well good intro
well if ppl want me too i will

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

wow wow, so good
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #11
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
wow wow, so good
Hmm u like it hmm maybe i will put in the 1st chapter expect it the 1st chapter later today or tomorrow

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #12
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
well if ppl want me too i will

they will.....just dont make it too sad ..

Old 10-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #13
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Chapter 1 Remembrance and Motivation

To think it has been three years master, Roarke thinks to himself. It was a stormy as it his every year on the day Ike was killed. All i remember from that day was giving you a proper burial in mountains we lived in. The pain i felt was like losing my parents again, but this time i had no one to lean on. My master told me to never seek revenge for it is never the answer. My only goal in life was to protect people precious to me and so far i have failed at that. I knew master would never want to be like this, for the past three years i have trained myself and helped people every year i come to this spot to remember my master and i drop off one blue lily every time i visit. This year was different i became wiser and more stern i still haven't forgiven myself for what happened that day, but i finally found some information on Ryo. Ryo has trained himself after taking my master's katana that night, and i my goal is not really for revenge since i learned that was i fueled by hatred. Ryo lives a while away and never seeked me out even though he wants me dead, but now i plan to find him and return the katana to its rightful master.

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Last edited by Ohako; 01-14-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #14
kakashi_sempai
Chunin

kakashi_sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to kakashi_sempai Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi_sempai

it to long i cant read the much
the shadow ninja
is here

student : itachi_sensei

family
bro:george hyuga zenon883
lit bro: itachi_sensei
uncle:kakashi+
sister:kibafan1
kakashi_sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 07:38 PM   #15
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi_sempai View Post
it to long i cant read the much
LOL sorry i got carried a way in the prologue but it is kind of edgy and i just released the first chapter it is a little shorter lol

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-10-2009, 10:53 AM   #16
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Cool story O-kun, I think its kinda nice how your the narratar of it...i like this line mostly:

Quote:
Roarke closes his eyes but feels nothing he opens his eyes and sees blood on the floor he looks up to see ike with a katana through his chest. With his last once of strength he cuts ryo leaving a almost fatal wound
you can picture that and feel the drama in it. Very good, keep going.
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:56 AM   #17
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
Cool story O-kun, I think its kinda nice how your the narratar of it...i like this line mostly:

you can picture that and feel the drama in it. Very good, keep going.
Hmm thanks anime-chan yes i will continue

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #18
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'll be waiting for it O-kun! way to go big brother..
animelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #19
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover View Post
I'll be waiting for it O-kun! way to go big brother..
Hmm yep i might have time for chapter 2 tomorrow

O~kun

E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

Old 10-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #20
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Chapter 1 Remembrance and Motivation

To think it has been three years master, Roarke thinks to himself. It was a stormy as it his every year on the day Ike was killed. All i remember from that day is the giving was giving you a proper burial in mountains we lived in. The pain i felt was like losing my parents again, but this time i had no one to lean on. My master told me to never seek revenge for it is never the answer. My only goal in life was to protect people precious to me and so far i have failed at that. I knew master would never want to be like this, for the past three years i have trained myself and helped people every year i come to this spot to remember my master and i drop off one blue lily every time i visit. This year was different i became wiser and more stern i still haven't forgiven myself for what happened that day, but i finally found some information on Ryo. Ryo has trained himself after taking my master's katana that night, and i my goal is not really for revenge since i learned that was i fueled by hatred. Ryo lives a while away and never seeked me out even though he wants me dead, but now i plan to find him and return the katana to its rightful master.
yay a new chapter!!!
sweet thanks o-kun