Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Achievements.

3rd Hokage - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as 3rd Hokage

A Ninja in the Leaves (10)Complete one tree action sequence without falling on the ground.

Ace Student (25)Defeat Kakashi.

Acrobat(10)Get on top of the Hokage building.

Bodyguard (20)Defeat Zabuza.Chouji

-Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Chouji

Chunin (30)Obtain the rank of Chunin by earning 3750 pts in the Forest of Death exam.

Chunin Candidate (30)Defeat Kiba.

Collector (100)Find all in-game collectibles.

Delivery Boy (20)Complete all ramen delivery minigame levels.

Dodging Fate (50)Defeat Neji.

Famous Ninja (100)Make 75 % of the villagers happy.

Friends in Need (100)Defeat Gaara.

Gaara - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam with Gaara.

Genin (15)Obtain the rank of Genin by earning 1250 pts in the Forest of Death exam.

Haku - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Haku.

Jiraiya - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Jiraiya

Jounin (40)Obtain the rank of Jounin by earning 7500 pts in the Forest of Death exam.

Kakashi - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Kakashi.

Kiba - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Kiba.

Land of Waves Hero (25)Defeat Haku.

Leaf Village Hero (110)Make 100% of the villagers happy.

Leaf Village Sleuth (20)Complete all hide-and-seek minigame levels.

Naruto - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Naruto.

Neji - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Neji.

Ninja Rocket (20)Complete all race minigame levels.

Orochimaru -Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Orochimaru.

Rock Lee - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Rock Lee.

Sakura - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Sakura.

Sasuke - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Sasuke.

Sexy Girl (20)Stun all lovelorn villagers with the Sexy Jutsu.

Shikamaru - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam with Shikamaru

Temari -Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Temari

The Untouchable Ninja (20)Win a fight without losing any health.

The Way to Fame (50)Make 50% of the villagers happy.

Way of the Branch (20)Complete 5 tree action sequences.

Zabuza - Forest of Death Exam (15)Complete the Forest of Death exam as Zabuza.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 09-07-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto: Rise of a Ninja Achievements.

I don't have the collector achievement or any of the online achievements. I believe I have 650/1000 gamerscore in this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #3
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I have like over a half of the achievemnets.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #4
NarutoVsDbz
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoVsDbz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I was told that if i make everybody my friend in the game id get a bonus level but i didn't but at least i have a lot of gamer points
NarutoVsDbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:49 PM   #5
Sakia Hychiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Sakia Hychiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I beat the game it was awsome does anyone kno if there's a second one??

村隠月光で
黄昏かえで

Sakia Hychiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakia Hychiha View Post
I beat the game it was awsome does anyone kno if there's a second one??
Yeah, there is. Naruto: The Broken Bond. It covers episodes 81-135. I have played it and I think it is really good. Better than Rise of a Ninja anyway. It came out awhile ago, so i'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:57 AM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

When he means by 81-135 is when it begins off when the third Hokage fights Orochimaru and when Naruto learns the Rasengan and you start to chase the sound ninja 4 and then you fight sasuke in Nine tailed fox form (One Tail)

Old 10-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
When he means by 81-135 is when it begins off when the third Hokage fights Orochimaru and when Naruto learns the Rasengan and you start to chase the sound ninja 4 and then you fight sasuke in Nine tailed fox form (One Tail)
Yeah, exactly.

Old 10-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Sorry, that's for Broken Bond.

Aurega's Halloween contest:
CLUE 3: The post where the picture is hidden was made in August.

Last edited by <Aurega?>; 10-31-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is a good guide, but most of those achievements were already accessable from the 360 Achievements list, or from a gaming website. It would be more helpful if you gave tips on how to get some of the achievements.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:34 AM   #11
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

I have like half the achievements. Basically I got to get the online achievements.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 07:13 PM   #12
Ookami-san
Genin

Ookami-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I really like the game but awhile after you beat it it gets boring >_> and im hopin to get Naruto: The Broken Bond for Christmas.

i adopted nelliel, scar, chibi kyuubi, inuyasha, and shippo
(o)) tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in your sig if you love tobi

SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE
LETS START A RIOT DAMNIT!

Spoiler:

Little brother: Sarge's Father
Ookami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:14 AM   #13
Creater521
Freshmen Academy Student

Creater521 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I completed the game and finished with 450 achievement points I beleave.
Creater521 is offline   Reply With Quote