Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-03-2009, 06:36 AM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Ninja Destiny 2 chat room.

Here you can chat about the new Naruto game:Naruto Shippuden Ninja Desitny 2. Have fun!
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ninja Destiny 2 chat room.

I think Sasuke(Shippuuden) is quite overpowerred.....I easily beated Quest Mode as Sasuke Shippuuden, when i reached 30th floor Sasuke as onl at level 5 when i cleared him.

Well, The thng I do everyday is the Bridge Jumping thing, I which I just love that so I saved and just doing that and playing in Single Player, mostly Survival Mode.

Yamato and Kakashi is quite strong and Shikamaru if you spam B and L buttons, lol.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:16 PM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
I think Sasuke(Shippuuden) is quite overpowerred.....I easily beated Quest Mode as Sasuke Shippuuden, when i reached 30th floor Sasuke as onl at level 5 when i cleared him.

Well, The thng I do everyday is the Bridge Jumping thing, I which I just love that so I saved and just doing that and playing in Single Player, mostly Survival Mode.

Yamato and Kakashi is quite strong and Shikamaru if you spam B and L buttons, lol.

Haha I think Kakshi has a bad comco considering that his combo is only 2 hits,do you know how to unlock Deidara and Sasori?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

You have to beat Sidequest 2.

Here:

Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go tot he East side of the village than go North-west, cross the wooden bridge and go left, you will talk to Shino and do SideQuest 2.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You have to beat Sidequest 2.

Here:

Instead of finding Sai in Story Mode, go tot he East side of the village than go North-west, cross the wooden bridge and go left, you will talk to Shino and do SideQuest 2.

But I did Shino's sidestory. What about Sasori?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:46 PM   #6
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

You also unlock Sasori of Shino's sidequest along with Deidara.

Shino: Deidara & Sasori
Temari: Kisame & Itachi

Old 10-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

i know i dont have the game..........yet (im going to gamestop tommorow and seeing if they have it) but can someone tell me how good it is? iver seen commercials of it and its cool but i wanna know what everyone else thinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:01 PM   #8
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

It's totally awesome!!! I love "Bridge Jumping" lol. and Shippuuden Sasuke was awesome.

I used Sasuke Shippuuden in Survival Mode and guess how many matches he went on and on without falling? 83 matches.

Playing as 4 tailed Kyuubi naruto was epic and fun too. xD

Old 10-03-2009, 06:02 PM   #9
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
It's totally awesome!!! I love "Bridge Jumping" lol. and Shippuuden Sasuke was awesome.

I used Sasuke Shippuuden in Survival Mode and guess how many matches he went on and on without falling? 83 matches.

............i knew they had sasuke but the have 4TK?......................im getting it!!!

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

dragonjinchuriki dj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 06:06 PM   #10
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, 4TK Naruto. xD!!!!!!! He's total manic EPIC pwnsome!!!!!!!

SUPER AWESOME!!!! 4TK naruto is nearly strong as sasuke, i went on up to 77 matches with 4TK Naruto while Sasuke reached 83. LOL

Old 10-04-2009, 01:11 AM   #11
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Much better than the previous Ninja Destiny game. Though they should really get rid of the item's and work on the teleporting. They make the game incredibly easy.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 05:36 AM   #12
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah, the only way you could gain items is by the Exploring of Maps (except Leaf Village) and in Quest Mode(maps) and Survival Mode(by battling some amount of fights wins to gain some random power-ups) and I think the L button (Teleport) is fine.

Quote:
Haha I think Kakshi has a bad comco considering that his combo is only 2 hits
Wait, only 2 hits-combo? Then yu're using the Y button? I am not sure of the number, I don't really pay attention to combo-hits when I'm fighting, if you use B button spamming B, you'll get more than 2 combo-hits.

I used Sai just few minutes ago and when I used him to fight, I spammed B and it went up to 6 combo-hits.
He was fairly easy to fight with and beat the enemy down in Quest Mode, haha. Cleared him with just at level 8. Weird. Most of the character I played in Quest Mode went up to at least level 9.

Old 10-04-2009, 06:12 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I have not gotten Kyuubi Naruto either,how do you get him?
Old 10-04-2009, 06:21 AM   #14
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru9 View Post
I have not gotten Kyuubi Naruto either,how do you get him?
One-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto: Beat Storymode on Difficult
4-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto: Clear ALL characters (clear all 30 floors on each character) in Quest Mode.

You can check this thread I made to unlock some other characters like Pre-Timeskip Naruto characters(Part 1) and stuff. It also includes few other things than just unlocking characters.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23629

Last edited by Zazuro; 10-04-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #15
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
One-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto: Beat Storymode on Difficult
4-Tailed Kyuubi Naruto: Clear ALL characters (clear all 30 floors on each character) in Quest Mode.

You can check this thread I made to unlock some other characters like Pre-Timeskip Naruto characters(Part 1) and stuff. It also includes few other things than just unlocking characters.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23629
\

k thats is easy
Old 10-04-2009, 06:43 AM   #16
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Yep, pretty soon I am gonna add the Combo List of each character including the PTS chars. ;P

and a FAQ/sorta-WalkThrough of mine own of this game.

In Quest Mode:
Of every 10th, 20th, 30th floor of a character, you're going to fight one of the Naruto Character instead of some random enemy.

I will put up which character will fight which character, I did a little test and it's the same always even if you click on New Game, it's always the same. So I am thinking that there's a possibility of other players getting the same opponents.

Lemme ask a Q:

Play Naruto in Quest Mode, go to the 10th flooor, who is your opponent on that floor? (Yamato?)

Old 10-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #17
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep, pretty soon I am gonna add the Combo List of each character including the PTS chars. ;P

and a FAQ/sorta-WalkThrough of mine own of this game.

In Quest Mode:
Of every 10th, 20th, 30th floor of a character, you're going to fight one of the Naruto Character instead of some random enemy.

I will put up which character will fight which character, I did a little test and it's the same always even if you click on New Game, it's always the same. So I am thinking that there's a possibility of other players getting the same opponents.

Lemme ask a Q:

Play Naruto in Quest Mode, go to the 10th flooor, who is your opponent on that floor? (Yamato?)

I'll check.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:31 AM   #18
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'll check.
Okay. Meh.....Been "Bridge Jumping" today for awhile...it's just so much fun!!! LOL

Old 10-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #19
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Okay. Meh.....Been "Bridge Jumping" today for awhile...it's just so much fun!!! LOL

k well,you fight Deidara.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #20
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Post Re: Ninja Destiny 2 chat room.

Quote:
k well,you fight Deidara.
For Naruto's 10th floor in QM? How about the 30th floor? (Sasuke?)

--------------
Man!! Neji's more overpowerred than Sasuke!!!

When i used his jutsu when the enemy's at FULL health, it just deduced around 70-95% health!! o_o though with 5 combos by spammin' B button, lol.