Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Kat
Apprentice Genin

Kat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default lost a loved one...?

Hey. This thread is dedicated to those whom we have loved... and lost. My most recent loss was my most beloved pet Leopard Gecko, Roxanne. She was 7 years old and died Monday night of a sand impaction in her intestines, which is the accidental ingestion of sand while striking for her prey. I am very depressed about it... I've had her since I was nine... and her 8th birthday was going to be this X-mas. This is a thread where anyone who wants to talk about their losses to other people who know what they are going through.
Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #2
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl
Default Re: lost a loved one...?

yes my 2 grandfathers, my grandma and my ex ex bf, and best friend i hope that they are good at heaven

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:53 PM   #3
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

My grandfather....my cat...my..my...*Sniff*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #4
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Little Daniel AKA Foofoo
Age-6
Died-December 2007
reason of death-OD because of an idiot doctor
Died at-Roxboro School Playground in front of his lil bro
met him-never
RIP lil foofoo

It's sink or swim, it's hit or miss.~
vino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #5
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

*Cries*

Old 10-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #6
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i lost my grandma over the summer.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
Little Daniel AKA Foofoo
Age-6
Died-December 2007
reason of death-OD because of an idiot doctor
Died at-Roxboro School Playground in front of his lil bro
met him-never
RIP lil foofoo
Are you being serious

Old 10-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #8
mangagirl
Drama King

hmm i dont know if vino is but i am

Old 10-01-2009, 06:00 PM   #9
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.vino has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via MSN to vino Send a message via Yahoo to vino Send a message via Skype™ to vino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Are you being serious
yes...... you can talk to my mom and she will say the same thing

Old 10-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #10
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by vino View Post
yes...... you can talk to my mom and she will say the same thing
I'm sorry

Old 10-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
mangagirl
Drama King

me too

Old 10-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #12
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

he would of been 7-8 years old

Old 10-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #13
vino
Special Jonin Candidate

My aunt phillis also died of cancer on darkamaru's 10th birthday

Old 10-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
Rafael
Chunin Exam Proctor

Rafael is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
yes my 2 grandfathers, my grandma and my ex ex bf, and best friend i hope that they are good at heaven
OMG Manga im so sorry
Rafael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
mangagirl
Drama King

its ok but i miss them

Old 10-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #16
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lou sentho manga im so sry well my real grandpa is all so far this year
Old 10-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #17
mangagirl
Drama King

*Cries* dont remind me...

Old 10-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #18
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*wipes ur tears* its okay now they are in a better place now think about it tht way
Old 10-01-2009, 06:16 PM   #19
mangagirl
Drama King

i guess *cries more*

Old 10-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #20
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Grandfather.I know him well he taught me my first sentence.taught me right from wrong.He was likea 2nd dad ill nvr EVER for get him.

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, family, love, pets, tears