Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-30-2009, 06:43 PM   #21
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: Halo 3: ODST

Yeah I beat it on legendary,But My friend skipped them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #22
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

i got one stinking level until i beat it on legendary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:47 PM   #23
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Lets do it Jeremy.Right now.

Old 09-30-2009, 06:49 PM   #24
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

ok man im jumping on

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:50 PM   #25
Nine
Herbalist

Im jumping on as I type xD

Old 09-30-2009, 06:54 PM   #26
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I watched the Legendary ending off Youtube. And:
Spoiler:
That didn't look like the Ark from Halo 3. Remember that during the ending of the normal game how you see where the portal from Halo 3 is getting dug out. Whatever structure the Prophet is in is obviously still intact. So, that is not the portal to Ark as in Halo 3. It is something different.

They said that the coming Halo: Reach game was going to be connected somehow to ODST. So maybe that game will explan what that structure is.

Or maybe this Legendary ending will be like Halo 3's and Halo War's and will not be concluded and leave us guessing.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:21 PM   #27
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

So, I looked into the Legendary ending a little bit more, and some people are just saying that:
Spoiler:
Truth found some other part to the Portal that is seen in Halo 3. It is nothing exciting at all. But other people think it is something else. That there is a big complex of Forerunner technology below the city.

I know, I get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too into the story. But I am really interested in the Forerunners from this series, and I want to know every connection possible.

Old 10-01-2009, 02:54 AM   #28
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Reach is going to focus a bit more on the forerunners
Old 10-01-2009, 12:46 PM   #29
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwes Reborn View Post
I think Reach is going to focus a bit more on the forerunners
I hope so. There is a trilogy of books coming out about the Forerunner during their war with the Flood. Naturally, I will be getting these books.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:59 AM   #30
dolorisa
Freshmen Academy Student

dolorisa is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How many maps are there on Halo 3 for Multiplayer?Not forge made maps, but actual Bungie downloads. I have Halo 3 but no XBL. How many maps should I have? Does it cost anything to download more maps?

Last edited by dolorisa; 10-16-2009 at 12:02 AM.
dolorisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:03 AM   #31
TNA Knockout
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: Cutting..something...anything...everything that moves.
TNA Knockout is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TNA Knockout

I say get it..but I think Halo is outdated...L4D,COD,or Gears is way better
TNA Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:04 AM   #32
TNA Knockout
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: Cutting..something...anything...everything that moves.
TNA Knockout is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TNA Knockout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolorisa View Post
How many maps are there on Halo 3 for Multiplayer?Not forge made maps, but actual Bungie downloads. I have Halo 3 but no XBL. How many maps should I have? Does it cost anything to download more maps?
Yep so you better buy up some MS points or you will go nowhere from there...
TNA Knockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 04:51 AM   #33
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Its pretty hard without Master Cheif in it. Anybody got the Recon Armor. I do,

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:03 AM   #34
ShadowRaiga89
Apprentice Genin

ShadowRaiga89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I got Recon. I just need 2 more achievements and I have beaten Halo 3: ODST. As for Halo: Reach, I have a feeling that it will have to do with the Battle of Reach aka the Decimation of the Spartans.
ShadowRaiga89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:25 AM   #35
UzumakiFox15
Banned

UzumakiFox15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA Knockout View Post
I say get it..but I think Halo is outdated...L4D,COD,or Gears is way better
yep halo is getting old...
UzumakiFox15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #36
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolorisa View Post
ODST comes with 2 disks. The first disk is the ODST game. The second disk has all the Halo 3 multiplayer maps with it. The disk is everything that Halo 3 has except for Halo 3's campaign. So, this way, you don't need XBL to have all the Halo 3 maps.