Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
goldendreamer
Veteran Chunin

goldendreamer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Sasuke vs. Neji

It is like pushing to thier limits kinda like Sharingan vs. Byakugan
If you know what I mean
Village
The Village Hidden in Twilight
Clan
The Shigami Clan
People come and people go,
this is what life is all about
I never ever log out
Why am I so damn lonely?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you have a TinierMe account,add me Melonly!
Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sasuke vs. Neji

Neji definatly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendreamer View Post
It is like pushing to thier limits kinda like Sharingan vs. Byakugan
If you know what I mean
Sasuke wins pretty easy, don't really have to explain why.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPain View Post
Neji definatly
Explanation?

Sasuke stomps Neji.

He can use Genjutsu to beat him, and if Neji survives that, he can use his Chidori variants like Chidori Sharp Spear, and if Neji survives those, he still has Ammy and Susano'o which Neji definitely can't survive.

Sasuke's speed is superior to Neji, and he can dodge the attacks Neji puts forth. Neji's best attacks are close ranged, and if Neji gets close to Sasuke, Sasuke could use Chidori Stream and paralyze Neji.

Old 09-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #5
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Explanation?

Sasuke stomps Neji.

He can use Genjutsu to beat him, and if Neji survives that, he can use his Chidori variants like Chidori Sharp Spear, and if Neji survives those, he still has Ammy and Susano'o which Neji definitely can't survive.

Sasuke's speed is superior to Neji, and he can dodge the attacks Neji puts forth. Neji's best attacks are close ranged, and if Neji gets close to Sasuke, Sasuke could use Chidori Stream and paralyze Neji.
Nice explaination.

Sasuke wins. A few of the many reasons why are quoted.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #6
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥Sasuke....Although i would like Neji to win..

Old 09-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #7
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Sasuke wins.
Neji hasn't shown any resistance to Tsukyomi.
Sasuke's speed would be a problem too...

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 09-30-2009, 06:16 PM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Sasuke stomps, others have beaten me to it.

This topic is done way too much, and the only ones who don't admit Sasuke wins are usually the Neji fanboys.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #9
madara'
Special Jonin Candidate

madara' is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think a tie.
Best Buddies:-I'm_Ur_Drug-,Itachi-Sama,Hawk
A-W-E-S-O-M-E:Kiko Hyuuga
Bestest friend:

My brother's life was more precious than the Leaf Village. That's why I'm out to destroy the Leaf Village.
AKA~Akatsuki Sasuke

I will protect Naruto with my life!Tobi=Madara
Old 10-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #10
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sauske wins neji would get trapped in genjutsu

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
Old 10-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #11
tayaru
Freshmen Academy Student

tayaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personally I think neji would win
Quote:
sauske wins neji would get trapped in genjutsu

actually neji won't be trapped in it
Because neji can't be affected by genjutsu cause byakugan can see through it
As we all know genjutsu need eye to eye contact and neji is basically looking at the chakura flow that's why neji kept saying that his eyes only see the truth also I can prove that byakugan can't be affected by genjutsu so even tsukuyomi can't affect him
Be careful it's spoiler from official manga
Spoiler:

Manga Chapter 459 page 15
the one with the byakugan eye was able to see through danzou's genjutsu he clearly said that his byakugan eye saw through it

as for other MS jutsu like amaterasu or susano neji can deal with them
Spoiler:

amaterasu
gaara simply blocked it with his sand
kankurou blocked it with his toy
and the raikage simply used his speed to avoid it
i know neji probably doesn't have the kage's speed but it was clearly pointed that his defense is stronger than gaara's sand so gaara was able to block it with his sand = neji blocking it with kaiten
this was at chapter 464 page 2 and after
now for susanoo
chapter 465 and 466
susanoo is used for defense his attack can be avoided by jumping but his defense is probely the strongest defense
so i don't think he can hurt neji with that cause he wasn't able to hurt gaara or kankurou with susanoo
and mizukage simply milted the defense (but also neji probably can't use jutsu like that)
anyway as i said susanoo is a defensive jutsu and it'll hurt sasuke more than anyone so using susanoo
won't help sasuke at all as we saw in chapter 466 sasuke was totally tired and he said that using susanoo for this littel time made him in so much pain chapter 466 page 5
so susanoo will help neji to win more than helping sasuke

as for other jutsus neji's 64 palm is unavoidable

if you read chapter 194 neji vs kidomaru you would knew that

chapter 194 page 2
so neji can easily defeat sasuke with 64 palm cause he can't avoid it

if you read the chapter you'll see that neji can sense and avoid attacks using his defense
don't underestimate his defense it's a secret technique only passed to the heir
this was at naruto vs neji

chapter 101 from page 6 to 8 as I remember after that it's about neji's 64 palm

as for chidori it's easy to avoid either with neji's defense or with simply jumping
and for the wires that sasuke uses neji can send his jyuuken throught the wire to hit sasuke and destroy his organs as neji did to kidomaru
plus remember in neji vs. kidomaru
jyuken (gentel fist) was explained that it can destroy anything that is made by chakura
as for speed remember neji's sense is probably the fastest in konoha ??!!
madara admired kakashi's speed chapter 460 page 7 and we all know that gai and his team are faster
than kakashi's chapter 263 page 9
so i don't think neji is that slow compared to sasuke
and now neji is a jouinin with experience more than sasuke
sasuke's good but the last fight he had in manga convinced me that neji will probably win
anyway it'll be a great fight genius vs. genius

Last edited by tayaru; 10-05-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayaru View Post
Personally I think neji would win

actually neji won't be trapped in it
Because neji can't be affected by genjutsu cause byakugan can see through it
As we all know genjutsu need eye to eye contact and neji is basically looking at the chakura flow that's why neji kept saying that his eyes only see the truth also I can prove that byakugan can't be affected by genjutsu so even tsukuyomi can't affect him
Be careful it's spoiler from official manga
Spoiler:

Manga Chapter 459 page 15
the one with the byakugan eye was able to see through danzou's genjutsu he clearly said that his byakugan eye saw through it

as for other MS jutsu like amaterasu or susano neji can deal with them
Spoiler:

amaterasu
gaara simply blocked it with his sand
kankurou blocked it with his toy
and the raikage simply used his speed to avoid it
i know neji probably doesn't have the kage's speed but it was clearly pointed that his defense is stronger than gaara's sand so gaara was able to block it with his sand = neji blocking it with kaiten
this was at chapter 464 page 2 and after
now for susanoo
chapter 465 and 466
susanoo is used for defense his attack can be avoided by jumping but his defense is probely the strongest defense
so i don't think he can hurt neji with that cause he wasn't able to hurt gaara or kankurou with susanoo
and mizukage simply milted the defense (but also neji probably can't use jutsu like that)
anyway as i said susanoo is a defensive jutsu and it'll hurt sasuke more than anyone so using susanoo
won't help sasuke at all as we saw in chapter 466 sasuke was totally tired and he said that using susanoo for this littel time made him in so much pain chapter 466 page 5
so susanoo will help neji to win more than helping sasuke

as for other jutsus neji's 64 palm is unavoidable

if you read chapter 194 neji vs kidomaru you would knew that

chapter 194 page 2
so neji can easily defeat sasuke with 64 palm cause he can't avoid it

if you read the chapter you'll see that neji can sense and avoid attacks using his defense
don't underestimate his defense it's a secret technique only passed to the heir
this was at naruto vs neji

chapter 101 from page 6 to 8 as I remember after that it's about neji's 64 palm

as for chidori it's easy to avoid either with neji's defense or with simply jumping
and for the wires that sasuke uses neji can send his jyuuken throught the wire to hit sasuke and destroy his organs as neji did to kidomaru
plus remember in neji vs. kidomaru
jyuken (gentel fist) was explained that it can destroy anything that is made by chakura
as for speed remember neji's sense is probably the fastest in konoha ??!!
madara admired kakashi's speed chapter 460 page 7 and we all know that gai and his team are faster
than kakashi's chapter 263 page 9
so i don't think neji is that slow compared to sasuke
and now neji is a jouinin with experience more than sasuke
sasuke's good but the last fight he had in manga convinced me that neji will probably win
anyway it'll be a great fight genius vs. genius
First, I don't think Danzou's Technique was a Genjutsu. I believe it was categorized in Dojutsu, not Genjutsu, so if Neji's in Genjutsu, he's screwed. Neji can easily look at his eyes some time during the fight. It's not like he'll be staring at his body forever. Plus, it's not like Genjutsu has no effect whatsoever. He'll take time to get out of it and figure he is in Genjutsu, and by that time, Sasuke could easily destroy him.

Sasuke does not even need Amateratsu, but anyway, Neji doesn't have enough reaction time to protect from his instant Amateratsu.

Susano'o isn't needed, why would Sasuke be stupid enough to use it here? He'd only use it in a dire emergency, where he will stomp Neji in this case.

Sasuke's speed>>>Kidomaru's speed. So he can dodge it before Neji performs it. Plus he has Sharingan to predict movements. Neji is slower than Sasuke so he could easily dodge or strike him while he preps it.

Neji cannot spam Kaiten forever, and he doesn't have a perfect reaction time. Sasuke's Chidori's Spear has shown to be pretty fast and even if he can protect himself from that, he can't from Sasuke's Taijutsu.

Kakashi's speed is higher than Neji's. Because he's shown more speed feats, therefore that statement that all of Guy's team's speed>Kakashi's failed. Jonin? Stop using rank in terms of battle. Kakashi has more expierence and is a Jonin, does that mean he defeats Naruto? No. And must I mention Kirin?

Anyways Sasuke stomps this.

Last edited by Avenger; 10-05-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #13
tayaru
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

I believe it was categorized in Dojutsu
Actually he specifically said illusion = genjutsu
Read the chapter
Quote:
Sasuke does not even need Amateratsu, but anyway, Neji doesn't have enough reaction time to protect from his instant Amateratsu.
But kankurou had the reaction when he save the samurai … so you think neji won't?!
Quote:
Sasuke's speed>>>Kidomaru's speed. So he can dodge it before Neji performs it. Plus he has Sharingan to predict movements. Neji is slower than Sasuke so he could easily dodge or strike him while he preps it.
It's not about the speed read the chapter if anyone got inside neji's range he can't avoid it
Kidomaru was much faster than neji at that time yet neji was able to hit him
Anyway read the chapter you'll see notes saying that neji's 64 palm jutsu is unavoidable
So it doesn't matter faster or not he can't avoid it

Quote:
and he doesn't have a perfect reaction time
where did you get that from
actually he had the perfect reaction when naruto surprised him and almost punched him and when he was attacking him from everywhere neji avoided every attack even when naruto used the kyuubi which gave not just power but also speed yet neji was able to follow all naruto's moves though neji was shocked that naruto still had chakura after neji was so sure that he closed the points
and here he was much younger than now
Quote:
where he will stomp Neji in this case.
Susanoo can't do a thing to neji
I already said susanoo is a defensive jutsu
Using susanoo's taijutsu won't help cause neji is expert in taijutsu he can probably avoid them
Quote:
Kakashi's speed is higher than Neji's. Because he's shown more speed feats, therefore that statement that all of Guy's team's speed>Kakashi's failed.
That statement was in manga so how could you fail it
There is no time to show everyone's powers so to make things easier they state it in manga and this was stated
Read the chapter
Quote:
Jonin? Stop using rank in terms of battle. Kakashi has more expierence and is a Jonin, does that mean he defeats Naruto?

I was talking about experience not strength
More experience = more chances to win
And about kirin sasuke can only use it once and after preparing for it
And by the way neji defense was able to stop zero tailed naruto
zero tailed wasn’t able to break neji’s wall of chakura not even kaiten their powers was the same that’s why they explode and it was said that naruto should have got worse injuries than neji but the kyuubi help him to cure fast so neji’s wall of chakura was able to stop and injure zero tailed naruto (a worse injures than neji’s) it wasn’t even full kaiten … cause he didn't spin and he was just 14 … so neji can see with his byakugan the preparation for kirin and sense it so he'll be ready to use kaiten
it may not or probably won't block all kirin's power but I'll weaken it
so it's not fatal for neji
plus he can see
Exactly where is sasuke's blind spot which is much bigger than neji and use it to his advantage like what neji did with diedara
But also sasuke is smart he can probably see this coming but who knows ?

Last edited by tayaru; 10-05-2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #14
kakashi_sempai
Chunin

kakashi_sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to kakashi_sempai Send a message via Yahoo to kakashi_sempai

sasuke he would use his genjutsu foul neji
the shadow ninja
is here

student : itachi_sensei

family
bro:george hyuga zenon883
lit bro: itachi_sensei
uncle:kakashi+
sister:kibafan1
Old 10-05-2009, 03:17 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Explanation?

Sasuke stomps Neji.

Nice explanation, and I agree with you.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:18 PM   #16
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

Quote:
Explanation?

Sasuke stomps Neji.

she is always right, i agree with u

Old 10-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #17
Avenger
that one guy....

[QUOTE=tayaru;1348578]Actually he specifically said illusion = genjutsu
Read the chapter It's still categorized in Dojutsu, and also Byakugan just might be able to see through it when someone else is in Genjutsu. He saw through Mifune because he was in Genjutsu, not Ao himself. If a Byakugan user himself were to trapped in Genjutsu, there's no proof they can escape. Plus Neji has a Gen stat of 2. Like that'll help him break out of Tsukoyomi.

[LEFT][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]But kankurou had the reaction when he save the samurai
Old 10-05-2009, 03:43 PM   #18
Avenger
that one guy....

Nooo! it messed up!
Old 10-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Nooo! it messed up!
Might as well not quote it, or try to remove the BBcode.

Old 10-05-2009, 03:50 PM   #20
tayaru
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Nooo! it messed up!
it also happened with me
it seems like the forum is trying to stop us from arguing
so i'll stop right here by just saying the stars are just for how much they
improved by using genjutsu