Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #12281
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Someone took inspiration from Kisame^_^
Just need Blue Skin XD
Haha, I was thinking the same.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #12282
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
when are we going to see you? :P
...I hate you.....

I will pm you...Only coz i trust you....
...But i hate it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #12283
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Brb ppl

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 09-30-2009, 11:37 AM   #12284
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Hey, everyone. This is for user images. We shouldn't talk so much here.
Go to this thread instead, noone is there: http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...18#post1308818.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #12285
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
...I hate you.....

...But i hate it
hehe okay i cant wait
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #12286
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...I hate you.....

...But i hate it
Can you send one to me, too?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #12287
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Someone took inspiration from Kisame^_^
Just need Blue Skin XD
Kisame has hair? I did not know that haha
Old 09-30-2009, 11:39 AM   #12288
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
nope... no year book...
damn it well i dunno -__-
Old 09-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #12289
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
...I hate you.....

...But i hate it
Quote:
Brb ppl
OO OO me too me too!! *jumps up and down raising hand*

Forum family:
Sisters: AgentShayd, mimipuppy, mangagirl & Shoukry
Close family friend: Moonwatcher
Bros: Jinchiruuki, Jeremy &Taker369
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore
Old 09-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #12290
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
You look like a friend of mine. Think he is taller as he's 1.97. Dunno what that is in american units.
Yeah he is 6 foot 4 inches which is 4 inches taller than me
Old 09-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #12291
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

*Walks in*
It's time to plan my funeral.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #12292
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
XxninjagirlxX?
Hikari-chan?
Luna Mikazuki?
MangaGirl4U?
I know other hot girls on the forum...
Like rose93 and Kunoichi of Tao.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #12293
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post
*Walks in*
why? what happend?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #12294
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
*Walks in*
No you are supposed to be happy all the time hmph
Old 09-30-2009, 11:43 AM   #12295
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Walks in*
Let your ashes be spread with the Eastern Wind.
Something I heard in a movie once.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #12296
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.MangaGirl4U is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

okay...to stay on topic...

Forum family:
Bffs:AgentShayd, Maikeru Shinigami, Taker369, mimipuppy, Uchiha master, Raiden, Kiba_Inuzuka & Hikari-chan

"You're not a judge, but if you're gonna judge me, sentence me to another life.." ~Paramore

Last edited by MangaGirl4U; 07-06-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #12297
MangaGirl4U
Special Jonin Candidate

what's wrong RLFW??

Forum family:

Old 09-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #12298
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
Spoiler:
what are you looking at? :P
Old 09-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #12299
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaGirl4U View Post
Spoiler:

You're hot.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #12300
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
I know other hot girls on the forum...
Like rose93 and Kunoichi of Tao.
And RockLeesFutureWife...
Quote:
why? what happend?
Well....I am gonna get the crap beat out of me at school tom.
The chick that wants to beat me up, beat up my friend Nikki last week.