Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:17 PM   #1
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Kakashi vs Minato

All out battle, Kakashi Hatake vs Minato Namikaze.

I know who wins, what about you?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
Avenger
that one guy....

Avenger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi vs Minato

Minato takes this.

Kakashi doesn't have a perfect Sharingan, he'd find it hard to predict his movements of FTG. Minato could easily FTG him. He could also use Gamabunta and use that as a distraction, or attack Kakashi.

If Kakashi gets marked, then he'd be doomed. If Minato FTG'd constantly, he'd avoid Genjutsu. And Rasengan could do much damage to Kakashi as well.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #3
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

imo its minato

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
Old 09-27-2009, 08:14 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Minato wins.

Kakashi only has one Sharingan which would not only drain his low chakra amount, it also wouldn't help much against FTG or Minato's super fast movement. If Minato manages to summon Gamabunta or tag him, it's over for Kakashi.

Old 09-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Minato wins, FTG is something that can easily outmanuever Kakashi. Minato created the Rasengan, so it's likely his would be superior to Kakashi's. Minato can also summon Gamabunta, who trumps almost anything Kakashi has.
Old 09-27-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

This one is quick.
Kakashi moves at 200 tops.
Minato can instantly teleport and is way faster then him.
Easy FTG.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:11 AM   #7
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

Minato wins
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

Old 09-28-2009, 03:13 AM   #8
Superwes Reborn
Chunin

Superwes Reborn is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yup, even if he uses Mangekyo he's doomed
Old 09-28-2009, 10:56 AM   #9
Cloud_Love_Ninja
Chunin Exam Proctor

Cloud_Love_Ninja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Cloud_Love_Ninja Send a message via Skype™ to Cloud_Love_Ninja

Dead Die

My Nindo:
Knife To throat will slice open it,
So you drink your own blood,
As death due us part
Old 09-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #10
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

First of all i have no disagreement that Minato will win but i want to clear some thing to u ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
Minato takes this.

Kakashi doesn't have a perfect Sharingan, he'd find it hard to predict his movements of FTG. Minato could easily FTG him. He could also use Gamabunta and use that as a distraction, or attack Kakashi.

If Kakashi gets marked, then he'd be doomed. If Minato FTG'd constantly, he'd avoid Genjutsu. And Rasengan could do much damage to Kakashi as well.
First Kakashi has a perfect sharingan Maybe it is not compitable to his body 100% But he was recognized by it as the Copy Ninja and Sharingan Warrior and Sharingan Kakashi ..

BTW , Kakashi's Sharingan is compitable to his body 90% ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Minato wins.

Kakashi only has one Sharingan which would not only drain his low chakra amount, it also wouldn't help much against FTG or Minato's super fast movement. If Minato manages to summon Gamabunta or tag him, it's over for Kakashi.
Kakashi as i said above his sharingan is compitable to his body 90% ..
Kakashi chakra amount is not Big but it is not that small .. it is Normal ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Minato wins, FTG is something that can easily outmanuever Kakashi. Minato created the Rasengan, so it's likely his would be superior to Kakashi's. Minato can also summon Gamabunta, who trumps almost anything Kakashi has.
If Minato created the rasengan , Kakashi created the Chidori ..

Here is my opinion ,

Kakashi can know where Minato will teleport by focusing on where the kunais go ..

Minato will only win by the boss Summon AKA Gambunta ..

Without it Kakashi can Handle himself and Have a big Chance to win ..
Old 09-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #11
Kari-Chan
Genin Elite

Kari-Chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Minato FTW

"I thought it would be a waste for you to wither away as a bud."

"WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!"

I ♥ キバ

♥ kakashi ♥

へ へ
の の
 も
 へ

Old 09-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Minato is too fast for Kakashi.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:55 AM   #13
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

xD

I was waiting for Nero to come argue for Kakashi.

But seriously I should make a Neji vs Kakashi thread and see what happens O_O
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-29-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
First of all i have no disagreement that Minato will win but i want to clear some thing to u ..
First Kakashi has a perfect sharingan Maybe it is not compitable to his body 100% But he was recognized by it as the Copy Ninja and Sharingan Warrior and Sharingan Kakashi ..

Here is my opinion ,

Kakashi can know where Minato will teleport by focusing on where the kunais go ..

Minato would win without a boss summon, and how could Kakashi know where Minato would teleport if he throws his kunai all around the field they would be fighting on? I do agree with you about people saying his sharingan isn't perfect though.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:19 PM   #15
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Minato wins.
even with his short array of jutsus, he is a really powerful ninja..

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 10-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #16
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Minato-sama!

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 10-03-2009, 12:38 PM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post

Here is my opinion ,

No, Kakashi's Sharingan isn't perfect. 3-tomoe=/=Perfect. He has not learned to completely master it the way Uchihas have. If he did, why doesn't he have the 3 MS jutsu Itachi and Sasuke do? How come he hasn't used combat similar to Sasuke and Itachi? Perfected Sharingan means lots of genjutsu, yet Kakashi hardly uses it.

Kakashi runs out of chakra fast. His stamina is very low and using Sharingan too much means he's out for a while.

Kakashi did create Chidori, but it has been proven time and again that Rasengan is superior. Naruto vs Sasuke at the hospital rooftop showed that Rasengan has a higher damage potential than Chidori does, and while Kakashi's Chidori beats Sasuke's at that time, Minato's Rasengan also beat Naruto's.

In a random encounter, neither should have knowledge of each other unless stated in the OP. This said, Kakashi would not know of Minato's jutsu, and can't react to it either. Even if he does catch on, he can't react.

Minato doesn't need Bunta to win, he has a speed advantage and a better jutsu.

Last edited by Miles Edgeworth; 10-03-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:00 PM   #18
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Minato would win. Read posts above for reasons.

Old 10-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #19
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Minato could just spam FTG.
Old 12-13-2010, 09:30 AM   #20
Snake1993
Ninja Academy Student

Snake1993 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

kakashi speed is lv 4 and minato speed is lv 5. kakashi knows how to fight guy and guy has lv 5 speed too. And if kakashi manages to understand minato movements?.. where he will go the most? and if kakashi guess if minato is behind him?.. if kakashi closes his eiyes and just using his ears.... that way he will guess where minato will go... its bad news for minato. and if minato jumps and do a rasengan and if kakashi notices that he will jump to another direction and minato hits and blowing the ground.

Last edited by Snake1993; 12-13-2010 at 09:32 AM.