Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #41
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: *465* Discussion

Spoiler:
Danzo runs like a girl. He is scared lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-26-2009, 09:23 AM   #42
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I want to see Mizukage kick some butt.

I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't at least put up a good fight.

I'm waiting for the scene where all five kages are surrounding Sasuke, it has to happen. Or four if Danzo doesn't come back..

I was disappointed that Raikage lost an arm, I don't know why..

Is the little old man (Tsuchikage, is it?) ever going to do anything?
Old 09-26-2009, 09:38 AM   #43
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I still think white Zetsu is alive.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #44
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I want to see Mizukage kick some butt.

I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't at least put up a good fight.

I'm waiting for the scene where all five kages are surrounding Sasuke, it has to happen. Or four if Danzo doesn't come back..

I was disappointed that Raikage lost an arm, I don't know why..

Is the little old man (Tsuchikage, is it?) ever going to do anything?

I think she will kick some butt. She looks strong too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-26-2009, 11:42 AM   #45
Swiftstream
Apprentice Genin

Swiftstream has completed a tough C-rank mission!Swiftstream has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hello is anyone here?
Old 09-26-2009, 01:04 PM   #46
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
i cannot believe people don't see Danzo running as a bad thing lol. he has a plan? what better plan would he have than staying w/ 2 Kages and Irons leader? he would have a chance with more people around but he used his super road runner chicken jutsu and disappeared.
he wants the other Kage as allies and wants to lead them. all he has done is leave them, not a great show of trust and unity at all. he ran to save his own behind. a selfish action, his true yellow colors showed. so what he killed 22 nin on his way to the meeting, thats old hat so many nin can do that now it doesn't show anything about his strength. so what he is supposedly injured big deal the old Kage with the injured hip is enjoying the show. he basically has no chance in hell to become leader of a unified council of villages and most likely has ruined his own standing as hokage. especially when word of what has gone down so far reaches the village and land of fire. (how pissed will the Emperor be when he finds out that Danzo most likely used sharringan to manipulate a royal rep and associates to become interm hokage. and than tried to use it on Kages from other villages)
why would he run ? he knows sasuke has been fighting for awhile, burning chakra. he would think he must be getting tired. so he is gonna continue to use people to do what he can't. Sasuke is gonna fight more and get tired and chase Danzo more. and this is all because Danzo knows he cannot beat Sasuke heads up. even after Sasuke has been battling against 2 other Kages and a group of nin.
its a plan born of fear and cowardice. if he was a true Kage he would stand with the others and deal with the situation. i mean the nin show more courage than him they know he is beyond them but they will stay because they have honor. seriously look at Tsunade, she was exhausted yet was still willing to go after Pain. thats some courage and honor.
how is he gonna inspire his nin. all are gonna know Danzo tryed to manipulate using his sharringan, that he ran from his supposedly future allies, he ran from a genin ranked teenaged missing nin from his own village. ya he inspires me to have confidence in him, i would be proud to have him as my Hokage.not.

if Tsunade, the senju and the village has "the will of fire", Danzo lives with the " the will of the chicken"
So, you're saying that he should get his own hands dirty instead of letting other people do the dirty work for him? Okay, Sasuke has major Mangekyo hax moves and he survived getting body slammed into the ground so hard that it made a crater. And he nearly killed the Raikage. So, why would he waste his energy fighting with Sasuke when the Mizukage has no other choice than to fight Sasuke? Besides, he's been under close surveilance. He can't do anything while the Mizukage is watching him, so he used the oppurtunity to escape and come up with a plan. In fact, I'm beginning to think it would be stupid of him not to run. Besides, if he wants to be the leader of an alliance, he needs to trick the five kages. A group of the five most powerful ninja ever would be very hard to fool, especially while under the constant surveilance Danzo was under. He was no chicken to run.
Old 09-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #47
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

The Mizukage is becoming more awesome with each new chapter.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:24 PM   #48
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

What is the Mizukage's jutsu?
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 09-26-2009, 01:26 PM   #49
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

...and there must be a reason Danzo ran away. He would not be scared to fight Sasuke. Reason: he can easily control Sasuke's mind.. and Sasuke wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening to him. Danzo ran knowing he could easily kill Sasuke instantly.
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 09-26-2009, 01:27 PM   #50
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X__Sasuke__X View Post
What is the Mizukage's jutsu?
Spoiler:
Yoton, or Lava Release. She shot some globs of Lava at Sasuke.

Old 09-26-2009, 01:30 PM   #51
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
...and there must be a reason Danzo ran away. He would not be scared to fight Sasuke. Reason: he can easily control Sasuke's mind.. and Sasuke wouldn't even be able to tell what's happening to him. Danzo ran knowing he could easily kill Sasuke instantly.
He's not scared at all. But he admitted to only being able to use his tech once a day (although he could've been lying, it would still make sense though) so he couldn't control Sasuke's mind. But he obviously ran because he had needed to escape. Ao revealed his tech and watched him like a hawk. He needed to escape so he could come up with a plan to become the leader of the alliance, and Sasuke's attack was the perfect opportunity. I doubt he could kill Sasuke, but he has nothing to worry about since the Mizukage is fighting Sasuke.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #52
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
The Mizukage is becoming more awesome with each new chapter.
The next chapter is going to be good.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #53
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I don't think he can control Sasuke's mind that easily, Ao wasn't even born with the Byakugan and he knew someone was controling the previous Mizukage and that Danzou was using that mind-controling technique in the meeting. I know Ao fought Shisui before so he recognized his chakra color but Sasuke was born with sharingan (sharingan is stronger that Byakugan), has MS and apparently is "supposed" to surpass Itachi so I think he would notice Danzou using a jutsu like that, he wouldn't know it's Shisui's technique but he wouldn't fall easily in it. Danzou killing Sasuke easily? did you see how much power Kishi suddendly gave Sasuke? with MS, Amaterasu and Susano'o Danzou wouldn't have a chance, that's why he left. Perfect opportunity for him to get away from the other 4 Kages who already knew of his jutsu.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #54
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

um lava is so smexy and mixed with the mizukage=perfect
Old 09-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #55
Ashido
Apprentice Genin

Ashido is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I always thought that because she's the "Mizu"kage she'd have some kind of water kekkei genkai.
I'm happy to see that it turned out to be something unexpected.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:05 PM   #56
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Yeah its weird

Kage of the land of water using Lava release what the hell?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.