Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Jiraiya Fan Club

Jiraiya Fan Club
"There, that ending… was a little better. The frog at the bottom of the well drifts off into the great ocean. Heh heh… yep… pretty damn honorable… pretty damn honorable… I guess it's time to put down my pen. Right… I need a title for the next book… let's see… Ah, got it… "The Tale of Naruto Uzumaki"… perfect."

Owner
Jonesy

Members
Kenshin Mizoguchi
The Bruce
mangagirl
Taker369
Luna Mikazuki
SakuraGirl
SabukoNoGaara
CutieSakura
ECW Original
Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Soccer Ninja 21
I_love_kakashi
Anbu Leader
xxxJackalxloverxxx
bacon_army17
Tsunade Uchiha
sasu_girl
Espada Ulquiorra
Hally
akatsukirocks
SM Naruto
Tobi-Uchiha
lSakuraGirl
Muffintop
Deadman
master kage mode
uzumakisgirl
Kiko Hyuuga
CarbonFrost
CardCaptor Sakura
Cyl
Maikeru Shinigami
Minato_Namikaze
lolitaninja
*Talim of the moonlight*
mangagirl
Howlz
Nero
Gama-Sennin
itachi-lover 69
SGTKenny11B
Deidara#1
Sarutobi17
naruto_jock
Kakashi's Girl
FlyingThunderGod
Vornmusion
ILoveShikamaru!!!!
WindScar22
Tobi Madara
luthskywalker
Abe-Uzumaki
MarijaUchiha
uchiha.kikky
katsu uchiha
THE X UCHIHA
alex1231
AkiraNeko
george hyuga
GaaraLee
Naruto117
kakashi-son of white fang
Shikamaru Nara
Kill3r_B-st
Inoichi
GwenethUchiha
tsunade-hime
himeee<3
Uchiha Sonake
Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu
Warrior3
KibaAndAkamaru
Sharingan19
Tifa Legacy
vonshadow
sharinganSOSP16
AnimeChic
ILIKEPIE
The sage of the six paths
Hinata126
Souret

Last edited by Jonesy; 11-11-2012 at 01:57 PM.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #2
The Bruce
Veteran Chunin

The Bruce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Jiraiya Fan Club!!!! (No Haters Please.)

Go pervy sage!!!!
Forum Family:
Big Bro:Toma RNK
Bro in Arms: RedBlade (R.I.P.) , ECW Original
Little Bro: kisamerocks
Cuz: AgentShayd
Fellow Scot/Irish: Jinchiruuki
The Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 09:38 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

i want to join please

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:02 PM   #4
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangagirl View Post
i want to join please
Ok mangagirl.

The Bruce, do you want to join?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

Kenshin Mizoguchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

i'm in.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #6
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I love his attitude and his drive for research! On top of that, he's a kick ass Sensei!

May I please join?

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:13 AM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

hmmm luna is here aswell shoots self.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2009, 01:14 AM   #8
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

-_- Am I that bad? *Fangirls over Jiraiya*

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #9
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

nah u aint that bad lol just creepy and yet very entertaining.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2009, 10:41 AM   #10
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Taker, Luna, Welcome!!

Spoiler:

Old 09-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #11
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

i will join
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #12
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Cool! Welcome!

Spoiler:

Old 09-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #13
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

thanks letting us join.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 09-26-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Yup! No problem! xD

We can share in our crazy madness about Jiraiya together, lol.

I am going to add quotes right now!

Spoiler:

Old 09-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

1. What is it that you like about Jiraiya? His extreme pervness, and Sage Mode.
2. What is your favorite jutsu that he uses. Sage Art: Hair Needle Barrage (I don't know why.)
3. What do you think of his death? Why did he have to go? T-T
4. How would you of liked him to die?I liked the way he went.
5. If he was still alive, what do you think his status would be? I think he would be doing the same things.
6. Do you think Naruto will be like Jiraiya?Yes, somewhat.
7. What are your thoughts about Jiraiya's Sage Mode?AWESOME!
8. Which students did you like the best? Naruto or the Ame Orphans?Ame Orphans
9. What do you think the storyline would be like if Jiraiya was Hokage?I think the village would be run the same way the Third and Tsunade run it.
10. What would you do if you were Jiraiya?Hehe...*starts to blush*
11. What miscellaneous things do you want to discuss about Jiraiya?I just like everything about Jiraiya.

Spoiler:

Old 09-27-2009, 06:12 AM   #16
SabukoNoGaara
Chunin

SabukoNoGaara has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

jaraiya is...AWESOME!!!!!
SabukoNoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:12 AM   #17
SabukoNoGaara
Chunin

SabukoNoGaara has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

I'll join!
SabukoNoGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:20 AM   #18
brooksey
Special Jonin Candidate

brooksey is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice fanclub, done really good kenshin

brooksey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:52 AM   #19
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Iam SO in!!
Who doesn't like the pervy sage? Lol
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:56 AM   #20
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jiraiya