Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-25-2009, 03:27 AM   #1
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default *465* Discussion

ok this one was kinda interesting

Mizukage is hawt
Spoiler:
what was that kekkei genkai? looked like water or liquid that covered the hole in the wall. than turned solid not like ice but like mud that was hardened.

that samurai leader has got a set of brass ones
Spoiler:
i mean the amount of power in this chapter these nins are displaying, and he jumps up to attack Sasuke without hesitation. thats courage.

Sasuke is getting darker
Spoiler:
he leaves his teamates to continue after Danzo, even after all the bonding / friendship they have developed. (remember they have been functioning like a real team caring for and saving each other)Itachi's sword and sussano combo was all clear / white (possibly because his soul and motives were still honorable?) and Sasuke's is all dark (his motives are evil and foul, also possibly a combo w/Am technique?)

and that punk Danzo
Spoiler:
Danzo abbandons the other Kages and land of Irons leader, he ran like a little beeoch. so for everyone making excuses for him, ya there went your hokage in a cloud of chicken feathers. he totally disgraced himself and the village imho.

Jugo.....um
Spoiler:
all we need now is Goku popping up and saying "aha there you are Cell you can't escape me. you look differant, this must be a reincarnation"

all in all i liked it

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2009, 03:53 AM   #2
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: *465* Discussion

Mizukage's Kekkei Genkai is Yoton(Lava Release) which is combining fire and earth releases together, the same ability as Roshi the 4 Tails Jinchuriki.
Sacrifices of teammates are needed to complete a mission in their case kill Danzo.
And Danzo must have some reason to run away like that i know he is no Coward so he must have a plan. As for Jugo uhh he transfered some flesh to Sasuke so i think he can absorb flesh too.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:55 AM   #3
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Mizukage as the same Kekkei Genkai as Roshi and the same hair colour, are they from the same clan?
Old 09-25-2009, 04:57 AM   #4
Lone Wolf
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yes Roshi is her grandfather LOLOLOL
Old 09-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #5
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
ok this one was kinda interesting

Sasuke is getting darker he leaves his teamates to continue after Danzo, even after all the bonding / friendship they have developed. (remember they have been functioning like a real team caring for and saving each other)Itachi's sword and sussano combo was all clear / white (possibly because his soul and motives were still honorable?) and Sasuke's is all dark (his motives are evil and foul, also possibly a combo w/Am technique?)
He really hasn't developed any friendship/bonding with them, even though he should. When he almost died fighting Killer Bee and they saved him, for a moment (a really short one) he remembered Team 7 but nothing else. Sasuke's a jerk when it comes to caring about others...and now with all this "negative energy" coming out of course he'll leave them behind as long as he can kill Danzou and get his stupid revenge!
As for Susano'o's sword, on page 1 it looks black...I'm pretty sure his whole Susano'o looks evil....
-------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was ok....I'm really glad nothing happened to Gaara. Danzou's such a chicken, always running away! How can that guy honestly be Hokage? As for Sasuke, he should be out of chakra by now, he has been using MS and Susano'o almost permanently and he still has chakra to fight the Mizukage and probably Raikage and Kazekage too? Kishi really loves Sasuke that's the only explanation for that now. Yes, I understand he needed to look stronger than when he fought Itachi, mainly because we just saw Naruto fight Nagato and all his Pain bodies...but still Nagato was one person and it was just his chakra. Sasuke's fighting 3 Kages plus their jonin without any help from his team and when he should be out of chakra, oh yeah and he can still use MS! that's ridiculous!

on page 4 did it seem like Suigetsu was fixing his sword? or was that just the broken half?

Last edited by 3littlepigs; 09-25-2009 at 06:53 AM.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #6
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

@ Lone Wolf .... Danzo not a coward? lol he is still w 2 more Kages and Irons leader and 5 top level nin....he was gone so fast Kishi didn't have time to draw him.

Jugo was only able to heal Sasuke because he was compatible with his curse mark. he can't just heal anyone like that i'm sure. so for him to heal himself the donor should be as compatible i would guess, otherwise it should be like when a donor gives an organ to someone and they reject it.

@ 3LP ya i agree Sasuke has been burning chakra like nutz, besides the susanno he has used chidori/ electric attacks also. i mean Naruto in sage mode burns it out with 2 rasengashuriken?sp?, and Naruto is supposed to have a large chakra out of sage mode, let alone in Sage mode.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:51 AM   #7
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Spoiler:
Ugh, i wish stupid Donzo didnt run away.
How did he get away though? I thought he was
ordered to stay or something like that. Or am I just
not paying attention that one guy with the byakugan
left?
Old 09-25-2009, 08:52 AM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_kakashi View Post
Spoiler:
left?
Spoiler:
Danzo ran away.The way we know him he MUST have a plan also Ao ust followed him.

Oh and Mizukage and Roshi arent related or anything.
Roshi obtained his Lava release from the 4 Tails.
Mizukages is a KG.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

LOLZ! At first I thought Sasuke used a Spiderman jutsu when he was hanging down on the ceilling XD
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

Old 09-25-2009, 08:55 AM   #10
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.i_love_kakashi has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Danzo ran away.The way we know him he MUST have a plan also Ao ust followed him.

Oh and Mizukage and Roshi arent related or anything.
Roshi obtained his Lava release from the 4 Tails.
Mizukages is a KG.

Thankyou!
So what do you think donzo has planed?
Old 09-25-2009, 08:59 AM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thankyou!
So what do you think donzo has planed?

Spoiler:
Fu Danzo's Guard said something about Sasuke and his Sharingan before like going to him/it.

I believe he wants to lure Sasuke away from everyone for a 1-1 so he can obtain Sasuke Sharingan.
THis however confirms Vaans theory about Danzo possibly being Oro's Sensei.
Oro obsession with it could be adopted from Danzo's teachings as his Sensei.

However this is just a thought.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:01 AM   #12
i_love_kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
Fu Danzo's Guard said something about Sasuke and his Sharingan before like going to him/it.

I believe he wants to lure Sasuke away from everyone for a 1-1 so he can obtain Sasuke Sharingan.
THis however confirms Vaans theory about Danzo possibly being Oro's Sensei.
Oro obsession with it could be adopted from Danzo's teachings as his Sensei.

However this is just a thought.
is everyone obsessed with the sharingan?
Old 09-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #13
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think He want'S to sasuke Kill al the kages,It would be less troublesome for him.But seriously,How can we know exactly what this scumbag wants to do XD!he just dont want to die that's why he running away cause he know he's the one targeting..

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-25-2009, 09:25 AM   #14
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
I think He want'S to sasuke Kill al the kages,It would be less troublesome for him.But seriously,How can we know exactly what this scumbag wants to do XD!he just dont want to die that's why he running away cause he know he's the one targeting..
Spoiler:
Danzo afraid?Nope.He was able to go toe to toe with Prime Hiruzen the strongest Ninja Konoha has ever seen.

No way Danzo is afraid especially after seeing how he took out 22 Ninjas without getting hit or even breaking a sweat not to mention how fast he did it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #15
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yah I agree! I dont said he was afraid.Maybe he run away because his sharringan thake most of is chakra and he already use twice so he can't use it again...Beside,all the kage were against him so he just take the advantage when the samurai elder attack sasuke to leave without explain why he used his sHaringan to control the samurai leader...

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-25-2009, 10:07 AM   #16
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:
left?
Well he was ordered by the Raikage but it's not like he has to obey him, Ao is just a jonin so even if he yells and orders Danzou to stay unless the other Kages back him up why would Danzou listen to him? Danzou's such a coward, his two jonin will probably take care of Ao...

I'm sure Danzou wants Sasuke's eyes but I think he knows he has no chance against Sasuke at the moment so he has to plan something else before facing him....

@Phariah824
Exactly my point! Naruto we all know has an immense reserve of chakra if he runs out of his own chakra and could see him being careful about how many attacks he could use, etc... but Sasuke's just using all of his most powerful techniques, which all drain chakra pretty quickly and he doesn't even look exhausted!
Old 09-25-2009, 10:09 AM   #17
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thoughts on the chapter

-Mizukage is the best looking girl in the series beating out tsunade.

-Ao is going to get offed

as for the getting sasukes sharingan, I think he meant because ninja villages keep their secrets of jutsu and kg to themselves, not to take it for himself.

I'm glad they haven't shown sasuke actually beat any kage yet and that he ran from gaara and crew. If he would have stood a chance against 2 kages and 3 jonin it would have been way over the top for me.
Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 AM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Well he was ordered by the Raikage but it's not like he has to obey him, Ao is just a jonin so even if he yells and orders Danzou to stay unless the other Kages back him up why would Danzou listen to him? Danzou's such a coward, his two jonin will probably take care of Ao...

Ao has to be more than a Jounin since he was chosen to Guard the Mizukage.Plus he fought Shisui before and is still alive.Shisui is said to have been the strongest Uchiha of his timealongside Itachi.

Danzo a coward?Like he was against 22 Nins?Or when he fought Hiruzen?

I'm sure Danzou wants Sasuke's eyes but I think he knows he has no chance against Sasuke at the moment so he has to plan something else before facing him....

@Phariah824
Exactly my point! Naruto we all know has an immense reserve of chakra if he runs out of his own chakra and could see him being careful about how many attacks he could use, etc... but Sasuke's just using all of his most powerful techniques, which all drain chakra pretty quickly and he doesn't even look exhausted!

Sasuke most likely gains his new found power due to darkness.

In Red.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:17 AM   #19
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm getting bored with the manga, all that happens every week is Sasuke either gets stronger or has a new enemy to fight. It's boring and repetitive, at this point all I want to see is Naruto talk to Sakura because unlike with Sasuke that can go more than one way.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #20
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I'm getting bored with the manga, all that happens every week is Sasuke either gets stronger or has a new enemy to fight. It's boring and repetitive, at this point all I want to see is Naruto talk to Sakura because unlike with Sasuke that can go more than one way.
Spoiler:
Kishimoto himself said he will mainly write about Sasuke this year.
After that Sakura and Kakashi have their time.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.