Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
Zuko
Apprentice Genin

Zuko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default The Kakashi Chronicles Question?

Ok I havent been on this forum for awhile because I've been really busy with real life stuff like me and my family moving to a new house, etc. And I've been playing a game also to keep me busy for awhile before School starts. Now I really like Naruto allot and I think the anime is amazing. I am a Kakashi fan and I am wondering if this The Kakashi Chronicles is a new anime. Well is it a new anime? Will there be Eng Dub for this anime? Sorry I just need information about it. I haven't been keeping up with this stuff recently.
Zuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Kakashi Chronicles Question?

It's a one-hour special. Here are some deets: http://naruto.viz.com/news/index.php?id=51

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Zuko
Apprentice Genin

Zuko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Mode View Post
It's a one-hour special. Here are some deets: http://naruto.viz.com/news/index.php?id=51
Thanks Sage Mode, I'll be sure to check it out
Zuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:15 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Yes, and also, the Kakashi Top Five episodes are out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thx sage