Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 12:04 PM   #11241
Jinchiruuki

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
Yeah I know man it sucks haha I am taking a tiny break because Luna is next she has a few pictures eek
haha fer sure how you been?
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #11242
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Spartacus
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
haha fer sure how you been?
I am alright just trying to update the index nothing much more than that kind of bored haha
Old 09-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #11243
Jinchiruuki

I respect that. I just got laser eye surgery on saturday. Loads of fun getting your eye pew pewed.
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #11244
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Spartacus is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I respect that. I just got laser eye surgery on saturday. Loads of fun getting your eye pew pewed.
Wow that's pretty cool how is it having perfect vision again?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #11245
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Wow that's pretty cool how is it having perfect vision again?
I've never had perfect vision haha I've worn glasses/contacts my whole like but yeah its sick now that i don't need those things anymore. Everyone can see my eyes now XD
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 12:51 PM   #11246
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
I've never had perfect vision haha I've worn glasses/contacts my whole like but yeah its sick now that i don't need those things anymore. Everyone can see my eyes now XD
That's pretty sweet man good four you
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #11247
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
That's pretty sweet man good four you
Ty ty =D So hows this project of yours coming along?
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 01:11 PM   #11248
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
Ty ty =D So hows this project of yours coming along?
haha well you can see how far I have gotten on page 1
Old 09-23-2009, 01:12 PM   #11249
Jinchiruuki

jesus you have done a lot
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 01:18 PM   #11250
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
jesus you have done a lot
yeah I am saving RLFW for last because she has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many pictures haha
Old 09-23-2009, 01:19 PM   #11251
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
yeah I am saving RLFW for last because she has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too many pictures haha
yeah i was about to say. she has like double the pics i do. and i got a decent amount
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 01:26 PM   #11252
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
yeah i was about to say. she has like double the pics i do. and i got a decent amount
I think she has at least 4 times as many pictures as you haha
Old 09-23-2009, 01:41 PM   #11253
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
O_O; yeah uhhh lol thats intense
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 01:50 PM   #11254
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Quote:
You should have done all my pics first, cause I am awesome. ^^
Quote:
Hahaha, I took some pics today...but it might be a bad idea to post them. XD Sparty don't need more work. XD
Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #11255
Spartacus
Apple Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post

Hahaha, I took some pics today...but it might be a bad idea to post them. XD Sparty don't need more work. XD
go ahead I am not updating the pics today haha I am just going to link every picture and stuff
Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #11256
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockLeesFutureWife View Post

Sparty <3 work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:03 PM   #11257
INO y....
Chunin Exam Participant

INO y.... is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hello any one here

Aura village

Hannah

Old 09-23-2009, 02:05 PM   #11258
Jinchiruuki

Oi! Spart this is really random but i might be coming up to washington state ina couple months (most likely redmond and seattle area) We should kick it when i do
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-23-2009, 02:08 PM   #11259
INO y....
Chunin Exam Participant

INO y.... is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i live no where closer to there

Aura village

Hannah

Old 09-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #11260
RockLeesFutureWife
Special Jonin Candidate

RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RockLeesFutureWife is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via MSN to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Yahoo to RockLeesFutureWife Send a message via Skype™ to RockLeesFutureWife

Time for your daily dose of RLFW. <---- My new thing. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I edited a picture, It's been posted before though. ^^ Beware of BRIGHT GREEN.
Spoiler:

This is mah Lee Chaolan face? XD Tekken FTW. (I hate this pic.)
Spoiler:

This is my L face.
BANG.
Spoiler:

My glasses are taped, the side got brokened.
Spoiler:

Spoiler: