Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
visard
Freshmen Academy Student

visard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation screw up on box sets

anybody notice the screw ups on the box sets or is it just me and some other fans.please e-mail viz directly so maybe they'll fix them on the box sets coming out. And so they don't screw up again. So once again e-mail viz. Thank you.
visard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:11 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: screw up on box sets

How so?
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Ya, you're gonna need to be more specific.

What's 'screwed up'? The 'boxes'? The 'videos' on the DVDs? Things that come with the box sets?
My dog Elly FTW:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:20 PM   #4
XxninjagirlxX
Chunin Exam Participant

XxninjagirlxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah whats wrong with the boxes?
XxninjagirlxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:21 PM   #5
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

yea what is the screw up that you saw?

your screchy on what your saying

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:25 PM   #6
visard
Freshmen Academy Student

episodes are placed wrong and stuff cant really remember all details they might be small but bettr tell viz to prevent future mess ups. for full details on mess up go to youtube an type in viz media an you'll see.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:27 PM   #7
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

huh i still dnt get it wats screwed up???
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
visard
Freshmen Academy Student

go on youtube type viz media click on vid viz screws up on vids.... and then listen and you'll see wat i mean.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #9
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

The video he's talking about is here:

I can't understand much of what the guy in the video is saying, nor the user that started this thread.

From what I 'can' gather, the guy in the video is mad because of the way the episodes were divided into the different volumes on the UK editions, if not all of them. Say, 1-26 on vol 1, 27-52 on vol 2, etc. These are likely not the exact way they were divided or the complaint, as I can't understand what the guy in the video is saying.

Feel free to watch the video in the link, and see if you can make out what he's trying to say. I sent the dude this message-

"Hi,

I'm with Viz media and the Naruto team.

A user on our forum brought up your 'complaint/complaints' with us, and I found your video here. I can't understand what you're saying in the video, so if you wanna just talk to us about any problems you have with the box sets, feel free to make a post in this thread on our forum feedback section:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24391

We talk to our users all the time, so you'll get a timely response, likely from me, if you post.
"
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 09-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Apparently, he's mad because the episodes aren't separated by box sets. As in there may be a season two episode in a box set with all other season one episodes, and the rest of season two is in other boxes. I don't see a problem really..I don't really know what he's saying though.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #11
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Are some of the episodes in 1 disc?

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

i think he was trying to say that all [most] the episode are messed up and not in the right season/valum.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:04 PM   #13
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have no idea what he's saying...

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
I have no idea what he's saying...
i know it's so hard to tell.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #15
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
i think he was trying to say that all [most] the episode are messed up and not in the right season/valum.

Oh I see. That's messed up

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #16
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Oh I see. That's messed up
-like what i got out of one part he said that episode 105 and 106 are in volume 7 (i think) when it's really sapost to be in volume 10.

-And that volume 2 is really season 2 not season 1.

-that they shouldn't have art work on the DVD thing (i think he has somthing aginst it)

well somthing like that

Last edited by zerosameri; 09-23-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 04:17 PM   #17
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

I think it'd better if we just wait for the dude to make a post himself about this, if he does. I feel like we've all spent like 20 minutes each scrubbing through the video and trying to put together a bullet point list from his ramblings which, from what I say in the video, he has written down neatly on a piece of paper that he can just type for us.

I messaged him on youTube, so we'll hope for the best.
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 09-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #18
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by visard View Post
anybody notice the screw ups on the box sets or is it just me and some other fans.please e-mail viz directly so maybe they'll fix them on the box sets coming out. And so they don't screw up again. So once again e-mail viz. Thank you.

..Huh?

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:31 PM   #19
BDT87
Freshmen Academy Student

BDT87 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ok hi everyone, yes I am BDT87 they guy who did the video. And I can see alot of people can't understand what I am saying as of my accent or whatever.
It's really simple..

In October Viz are going to release the box sets (again) but this time in seasons. So the first box set will be called Season 1 Volume.1 wit 25episodes while Season 1 actualy contain 26 epsidoes.

Then in November box set 2 will be released and on the artwork it is called Season 1 Volume.2 this will contain episodes 26-52 and those episodes are under Season 2 NOT 1 so the box set information is wrong. Thats all I was saying.
I mentiond that Im guessing the box set 1 will just contain the dvds from the box sets they have released from now which was Vol.1/Vol.2 and of course they all contained eps. 1-25 so I couldnt see them putting episode 26 on the final dvd.

And later on I did say the earlyer box sets had some episodes from previous seasons or so as I thought 2 box sets were a season such as
Vol.1 & 2 = Season 1
Vol.3 & 4 = Season 2
Vol.5 & 6 = Season 3
etc..
later on theres like a 2 episodes on a box that shouldnt be in that if u conisder it a season or so so if they did the NEW re-releases will be faulse if they containt and episode not in that season or so.

But the first error is the box set 2 as that SHOULD NOT BE Season 1 Vol.2 it should simple be season 2.

I sent this as an email to my friend of what I THINK Viz will do to the upcoming box sets, so this is MY thing not saying it right or not.

So the first 52 episodes we know cover Season 1 & 2
but they will realease this in One season as we know.
Season 1 Vol.1: 1-25
Season 1 Vol.2: 26-52

So next we will see Season 2 Vol.1 & 2 allthough these would cover episodes 53-104 and we all know these are actualy Season 3 & 4 and then there Season 3 Vol.1 & 2 will cover 105-156 and these are actualy season 5/6 and then epsidoes 157-208 will be in Season 4 Vol.1 & 2 and of course those are Seasons 7/8 then we have episodes 209-220 that are Season 9.
It's nice and organised with 2 seasons in 2 box just big shame they named the seasons wrong.

Season 1 Vol.1: 1-25 (Season 1)
Season 1 Vol.2: 26-52 (Season 2)
Season 2 Vol.1: 53-78 (Season 3)
Season 2 Vol.2: 79- 104 (Season 4)
Season 3 Vol.1: 105-130 (Season 5)
Season 3 Vol.2: 131-156 (Season 6)
Season 4 Vol.1: 157-182 (Season 7)
Season 4 Vol.2: 183-208 (Season 8)
Season 4 Vol.3 or Season 5: 209-220 (Season 9)

LIKE I SAID this may NOT be ture just what I think Viz was planning to do...

Just very silly they named them wrong seasons on the box art cover, but since I did this video I heard Naruto in USA Viz does the Sasons in ever 52episode? Not sure if this is right or not but as you can on what I just did it seems like it?

They just should release them with the CORRECT Seasons so the one in October should be known as Season 1 and should have episode 26 but if that episode is not on it it's not a Big loss.

The the box set in November should be just called SEASON 2 and not Season 1 Vol.2

If some people still dont get what Imtrying to say ill try again and make it more simple.
But thats all that matters is the 2 NEW box sets of Naruto being re-released after all of those other box sets they have done Vol.1-16

and now they are making it a box set SEASON, which I like but the artwork Info is WRONG

Box Set 1 = Naruto Season 1 Vol.1. - That's Correct, but theres no need for Vol.1
Box Set 2 = Naruto Season 1 Vol.2 - Actualy its Season 2 NOT 1 and episode 26 is apart or Season 1.

Last edited by BDT87; 09-23-2009 at 04:40 PM.
BDT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #20
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDT87 View Post
Ok hi everyone, yes I am BDT87 they guy who did the video. And I can see alot of people can't understand what I am saying as of my accent or whatever.
It's really simple..

In October Viz are going to release the box sets (again) but this time in seasons. So the first box set will be called Season 1 Volume.1 wit 25episodes while Season 1 actualy contain 26 epsidoes.

Then in November box set 2 will be released and on the artwork it is called Season 1 Volume.2 this will contain episodes 26-52 and those episodes are under Season 2 NOT 1 so the box set information is wrong. Thats all I was saying.
I mentiond that Im guessing the box set 1 will just contain the dvds from the box sets they have released from now which was Vol.1/Vol.2 and of course they all contained eps. 1-25 so I couldnt see them putting episode 26 on the final dvd.

And later on I did say the earlyer box sets had some episodes from previous seasons or so as I thought 2 box sets were a season such as
Vol.1 & 2 = Season 1
Vol.3 & 4 = Season 2
Vol.5 & 6 = Season 3
etc..
later on theres like a 2 episodes on a box that shouldnt be in that if u conisder it a season or so so if they did the NEW re-releases will be faulse if they containt and episode not in that season or so.

But the first error is the box set 2 as that SHOULD NOT BE Season 1 Vol.2 it should simple be season 2.

I sent this as an email to my friend of what I THINK Viz will do to the upcoming box sets, so this is MY thing not saying it right or not.

So the first 52 episodes we know cover Season 1 & 2
but they will realease this in One season as we know.
Season 1 Vol.1: 1-25
Season 1 Vol.2: 26-52

So next we will see Season 2 Vol.1 & 2 allthough these would cover episodes 53-104 and we all know these are actualy Season 3 & 4 and then there Season 3 Vol.1 & 2 will cover 105-156 and these are actualy season 5/6 and then epsidoes 157-208 will be in Season 4 Vol.1 & 2 and of course those are Seasons 7/8 then we have episodes 209-220 that are Season 9.
It's nice and organised with 2 seasons in 2 box just big shame they named the seasons wrong.

Season 1 Vol.1: 1-25 (Season 1)
Season 1 Vol.2: 26-52 (Season 2)
Season 2 Vol.1: 53-78 (Season 3)
Season 2 Vol.2: 79- 104 (Season 4)
Season 3 Vol.1: 105-130 (Season 5)
Season 3 Vol.2: 131-156 (Season 6)
Season 4 Vol.1: 157-182 (Season 7)
Season 4 Vol.2: 183-208 (Season 8)
Season 4 Vol.3 or Season 5: 209-220 (Season 9)

LIKE I SAID this may NOT be ture just what I think Viz was planning to do...

Just very silly they named them wrong seasons on the box art cover, but since I did this video I heard Naruto in USA Viz does the Sasons in ever 52episode? Not sure if this is right or not but as you can on what I just did it seems like it?

They just should release them with the CORRECT Seasons so the one in October should be known as Season 1 and should have episode 26 but if that episode is not on it it's not a Big loss.

The the box set in November should be just called SEASON 2 and not Season 1 Vol.2

If some people still dont get what Imtrying to say ill try again and make it more simple.
But thats all that matters is the 2 NEW box sets of Naruto being re-released after all of those other box sets they have done Vol.1-16

and now they are making it a box set SEASON, which I like but the artwork Info is WRONG

Box Set 1 = Naruto Season 1 Vol.1. - That's Correct, but theres no need for Vol.1
Box Set 2 = Naruto Season 1 Vol.2 - Actualy its Season 2 NOT 1 and episode 26 is apart or Season 1.
Thanks for responding and welcome to the forum!

So are you specifically saying we're calling episodes from Season 2 episodes from Season 1 instead? I'm verifying whether or not the episode divisions and complaints you've listed are accurate, and if I'd be able to tell you if they aren't.

And on the forum, we're Viz. You're taking to Viz. As in, like, directly; the real people, chilling at their computers. So you don't have to refer to us as some weird and powerful economic entity here. You can just say 'you' and we'll figure it out
My dog Elly FTW: