Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 09-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #1
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default FFS Joe Wilson

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=385x369155

Quote:
Rachel exposes that one of the groups behind this "9/12 march on Washington" is calling for a violent take over of the government and that Wilson and his GOP buddies are welcoming them with open arms.

What I'd like to know is how many moderate Republicans are getting turned off even thinking about voting Republican ever again after seeing the activities of this Party Of *******s and their ever dwindling lunatic 'base'.
Discuss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 04:35 AM   #2
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: FFS Joe Wilson

Anyone interested? C'mon Gama, where are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
itachiuchiha85
Jonin

itachiuchiha85 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ill get to this eventually.
"**** him.Don't act towards stupidity" ninetaled
Raibu Clan
Leader.
Yuushi

Forum's bitchy person:TBC
naruto(lifeakadeath) relation jiraiya(iou)
have you gotten an award?! check

itachiuchiha85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiuchiha85 View Post
ill get to this eventually.
Glad to hear it.

Old 09-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #5
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I love how the media is only focusing on the radical portions of these protests. It goes for both sides (that is with the town hall deal). Protesting is good. Neither side should be trying to incriminate one another for it. I think they are trying to portray them in such a light because the truth is many moderates sympathize with these so called radicals, and more and more are joining in the protesting. They are simply trying to discourage it, as I said before, by only portraying the radical spectrums of the protests.

Edit:

Also both conservative and liberal media are focusing on this whole Joe Wilson story too much. The conservatives are trying to use it as publicity, and the liberals are trying to take the focus of the health care debate (at least the negative attention ).

Last edited by Gamabunta; 09-22-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:05 AM   #6
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

This video itself shows me next to nothing. As for the issue, I know little about it, so I will ONLY comment on what I saw on the link.

Speaking of the link, it came directly from Msnbc, which is as tilted LEFT as fox news is tilted RIGHT. So I'm only seeing ONE side of the issue. A truly fair and balanced media does not lean far left to try and overcome an argument from the right, or vice-versa. They go straight up the middle, ignoring party lines, and display the facts to let the public make an informed decision based on their views and opinions, and what the case really is.

If you note in the video (around 3min 30 sec. to 4min), Its not Joe Wilson who is proposing a violent takeover of the United states government, Its some radical group (and completely ignorant as well, REALLY, SECESSION?! O M F G) consisting of idiot rednecks (I'm not trying to stereotype people in rural areas at all, I have a great respect for the south, just the select individuals who make up this organization), who are voluntarily giving monetary support to Wilson and the march on washington. This by the way, Is all he seems to want, to stage a protest. He is opening his office to all who support HIS idea to protest(which we all have a right to do as citizens), not to those who support the radical, violent takeover of the government.

I say again, this clip does not insinuate in any form that Wilson desires anything of the sort in regards to a violent takeover of the government or secession. He is simply opening his doors to any who support HIS CAUSE. The story seems HEAVILY twisted to make a republican look worse than the situation calls for.

This being said, the smart and ONLY PLAUSIBLE thing for this man to do is to refuse any money that this organization will provide, and take them off the sponsor list, and finally refuse to meet with anyone affiliated with thsi group, as they are CLEARLY enemies of the USA. If he does not do this, than he can expect things exactly like this, people slandering him and the party as a whole because of the stupid actions they take, and who they surround themselves with. Obama received the same criticism when taking money from ACORN, so Wilson deserves no special treatment.

He needs to do the right thing now, or become the bad guy that the left is making him out to be.

Well, this is My take on this 6+ min of biased video. Again, I know nothing of this issue, so I'm discussing only what I drew from this clip.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote