Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
frosting
Ninja Academy Student

frosting is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Ult. Ninja Storm... 2?

I know the Ultimate Ninja games are a big hit for the PS2, and I'm sure Ultimate Ninja Storm is the same game but for the PS3 pretty much.. but won't the game makers want to progress with games for the newer consoles? (will there be another UNStorm?)
frosting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:16 AM   #2
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

evil buzzard saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to evil buzzard
Default Re: Ult. Ninja Storm... 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosting
I know the Ultimate Ninja games are a big hit for the PS2, and I'm sure Ultimate Ninja Storm is the same game but for the PS3 pretty much.. but won't the game makers want to progress with games for the newer consoles? (will there be another UNStorm?)
Im sure there will be, i cant say for sure but thay myte be waiting till we catch up in the show. that would be my guess

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Lives in AgentShayd's skirt.
evil buzzard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:21 AM   #3
iGhosti
Apprentice Genin

iGhosti is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ULTIMATE NINJA STORM is the power rangers... ultimate ninja 4 is my favorite besides ultimate ninja storm.
iGhosti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:27 AM   #4
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGhosti
ULTIMATE NINJA STORM is the power rangers...
lol it is?

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Old 05-18-2009, 12:30 AM   #5
iGhosti
Apprentice Genin

yea ultimate ninja storm should be the power rangers. I have all the power ranger movies & games...
Old 05-18-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
evil buzzard
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGhosti
yea ultimate ninja storm should be the power rangers. I have all the power ranger movies & games...
that show sucks!

and only reson i didnt know that cuz ps stuff sucks more.

┌─┐ ─┐
│▒│ /▒/
│▒│/▒/
│▒ /▒/─┬─┐
│▒│▒|▒│▒│
┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌

Old 05-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
iGhosti
Apprentice Genin

never mind that's another ninja storm. I just looked it up. Long live the power ranger! the newer versions of power rangers are worse then the old...
Old 05-18-2009, 03:10 PM   #8
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I played Ninja Storm for a week, when I first got it, I was so happy, than I found out that it gets boring after awhile, I kinda was dissapointed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #9
frosting
Ninja Academy Student

Yeah I think it's pretty good but then I found out UN4 has like 54 characters, and Storm only has like 30? Dunno haven't counted, but I expected more from the PS3 game
Old 05-18-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
seannfma
Special Jonin Candidate

seannfma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to seannfma

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosting
Yeah I think it's pretty good but then I found out UN4 has like 54 characters, and Storm only has like 30? Dunno haven't counted, but I expected more from the PS3 game
Ditto Un4 didnt hyave a long enough story like storm though...

Close Friends: animelover, shinobi665, 2hyper4u, mangagirl, SakuraGirl

"The ones who didnt do anything are to blame the most"-me

"I made a promise to her, thats the most precious memory I have left!"-Sora-Kingdom hearts
seannfma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
frosting
Ninja Academy Student

hah yeah, the story line seems pretty long. I haven't finished it yet only because I don't want it to end xD I really like the dynamic fighting style compared to your average fighting game
Old 05-18-2009, 06:47 PM   #12
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I hope they do make Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 but hopefully they put more characters, i mean they took off hecka characters in Storm.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #13
Obito
Special Jonin Candidate

Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Obito completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

The characters in Ninja Storm are gay, I rather just plau Naruto Ultimate 3.

Obito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #14
age54321
Apprentice Genin

age54321 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I LOVED UN storm when I got it but I beat it so fast and the love was not long lasting....but if there is gonna be a second one, I will buy it. I think we gotta wait for Shippuden to arrive on our television sets first...
age54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #15
hazymoon101
Genin

hazymoon101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to hazymoon101

It could be possible that it is based on shippuden because at the end of ultimate ninja storm was when Jiraya(a.k.a Pervy Sage) and Naruto Left for training so I assume that the characters and story will be bassed on Naruto Shippuden like ultimate ninja 4.But viz hasn't said anything about it but keep your head up cause I'm sure they will make one.

Remember the past , live the present , and belive in the future.

Spoiler:
Wow your actually reading this ... I got to give people more credit

Those who fire should be prepared to be fired at
' '
hazymoon101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I've only played the Demo, but got quickly hooked on..

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #17
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil buzzard View Post
Im sure there will be, i cant say for sure but thay myte be waiting till we catch up in the show. that would be my guess
Great minds think alike, huh?

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:55 AM   #18
Sasori065
Academy Graduate

Sasori065 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosting View Post
That so true the average blue-ray disc is 50gb that can hold over that many characters.I hope we will get alot more characters in ninja storm 2
Sasori065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #19
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

If they didn't make UNS2 people would force them to make a UNS2.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 09:38 PM   #20
ByakuganMaster024
Chunin

ByakuganMaster024 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

They have to make a storm 2. They could add online play along with shippuden characters like CoN revolution 3 is doing. I would hope if they did make a storm 2 that more of the story would be told with cutscenes though. Storm 1 only had about 3 cutscenes!
ByakuganMaster024 is offline   Reply With Quote