as posted by a million people all over this site the similaritys are endless between the story and the fighting.
Main plot line for sasuke is almost identical to vegeta
1. Vegeta- Prince of the most elite race of warriors(that we know of) grows up as a genius young saiyin destined to be the first to become a SS.
Sasuke- Brother to the most gifted ninja in the clan of the most powerful ninja clan alive.
2. Vegeta- Saiyins are ruled by freiza and eventually the sayins plan to kill frieza. When they attack they are all wiped out with the exception of a select few which were raditz, nappa, and vegeta.
Sasuke- Uchihas are taken control by the leaf and become outcasts until they plan to take over the village. Itachi kills his whole clan leaving sasuke as the lone survivor.
3. Vegeta- Freiza used these 3 as puppets to take over and destroy planets. Vegeta lived his life for the first half of the series with his main goal being to kill the one who killed his race and home.
Sasuke- Itachi tells his brother to grow strong enough to kill him which leads to sasukes main goal in life being to get revenge for his clan and kill itachi.
4. Vegeta- When we meet him he is this dark arrogant person who thinks that the weak should be killed and the strong will survive.
Sasuke- When we meet him he is an outcast who thinks he's better then everyone. He's not quite dark and murderous yet but you can tell he might end up being one of the bad guys.
5. Vegeta- No matter what vegeta does he can't catch goku. He sees the power babadi could grant him so he lets babadi take him over to become strong enough to beat goku.
Sasuke- Sasuke sees the power of naruto and realizes he's weaker than him and no matter how much stronger he gets(learns the chidori) he is still not getting stronger then naruto. He then fights the sound 4 and sees how strong they are so he goes to orichimaru to get power even if it means sacrificing himself to the wrong side.
I'm sure there's more that i'm missing with vegeta and sasuke but this post is already long and i've barely scratched the surface.
Similaritys between goku and naruto
1. Goku- Has the power to persuade and forgive people into doing the right thing including turning people good(yamcha, piccolo, tien, might be missing some).
Naruto- Has the power to persuade people and make them change their ways( Pein, Zabuza, Neji, etc).
2. Goku- In the original dragon ball goku would transform into a giant ape and never know what happened. He'd hurt people and become barbaric and when he snaps out of it he has no idea what happened.
Naruto- Transforms into the fox which leads him to hurt people he loves and into not realizing what happened after he snaps out of it.
3. Goku- Trained by turtle hermit
Naruto- Trained by toad hermit
4. Goku- Born without parents or anyone but his grandpa gohan who died when he was very young
Naruto- Born without family of any kind
5. Goku- Beats vegeta in his first fight with him but lets him go because he thinks he'll change.
Naruto- Beats sasuke but pulls his rasengan so he doesn't kill him because he hopes he'll change.
More similaritys i'm sure but not nearly as much as sasuke and vegeta.
Abilitys wise I feel like the sharingan is becoming the super saiyin.
1.Super Saiyin- Not seen in thousands of years goku finally achieves it and achieves great strength. Was really cool when this happened. Vegeta ends up with it and it didn't really bother me because of how he was and how he was destined to be the one to become it. Then we see trunks with it and it's cool because he's from the future and all that jazz. Then we see gohan with it as a kid and it's just like
? Then a saga later we see trunks and goten with it even younger then gohan and it's just lame.
Mangenkyo Sharingan - Only one uchiha has ever had it(I think?). Then we see itachi with it for the first time and it's awesome. Then in shippuden we see it again from kakashi and it's still kind of cool. After that we see madara and sasuke with it and it gets kind of lame. I don't really mind them having it but with the amount of techniques they have I don't really see how they are eye related. I understand copying with the normal sharingan and being able to use a powerful genjutsu by looking into your eyes but I can't understand why he made it so he can use fire or summon a big thing of bones as protection.
2. Super Saiyin 2- Ascending past the super saiyin? Really? what is that.
Eternal Mangenkyo Sharingan- Really? Another enhancement of sharingan?
Other techniques that are extremely similar
Blinding light genjutsu and solar flare
8 gates and kaiokan(can't spell it) are IDENTICAL. They do the exact same thing and have the exact same side effects. Outside of that they even look exactly alike animated.
there's a lot more that i'm leaving out from the way they run and jump in the animes to a lot more but i'm going to predictions.
What's the point of this post outside of being bored at 3:30 in the morning and unable to sleep? The point actually is in the beginning with sasuke and vegeta. As of now we've seen a completely identical story between sasuke and vegeta. What that leads me to believe is at some point naruto and sasuke will fight. Naruto will win and gain sasukes respect which will make him change his ways. This will lead to the two teaming up to kill madara or whoever the last villain is and either they will win in a extremely epic battle or sasuke will sacrifice himself like he did with haku to save naruto leading to naruto killing madara.
As of now that's how narutos story is forming to be. There's a few rules that kishi has put into this manga that make both sasuke and narutos fight inevitable and sasuke changing his ways inevitable. The whole manga is about bonds and if you look at the story sai wrote I believe that naruto is on one side of the book and sasuke is on the other. At the end when you think they will kill each other they really end up being friends.