Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #1
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

sasuke uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Smile whats your best card?

me.. my best card is 4th hokage and gamabunta, it's goldfoil-holo and 9/4 healthy status and 8/5 injured status. it is a lightning and water type andwhen it's put in play you can move 1 or your opponent's in-play ninja to the bottom of it's original owner's deck. plus, i also have goldfoil-holo tsunade and kyatetsu (sorry for spelling). what's your favorite card?
sasuke uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:15 PM   #2
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: whats your best card?

I advise you not to buy card games. I used to buy pokemon cards and Yugioh cards, and wasted a bunch of money because they are useless now.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

Cool Re: whats your best card?

yea, but once they go out of business you can sell them on a site a don't think i can decision because of legal reasons.. but u could probably sell them for big bucks
Old 09-21-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
XxninjagirlxX
Chunin Exam Participant

XxninjagirlxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont know what my best card is..... i have a lot of them ^.^
XxninjagirlxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:08 PM   #5
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke uchia View Post
yea, but once they go out of business you can sell them on a site a don't think i can decision because of legal reasons.. but u could probably sell them for big bucks
maybe 40 years later, xD

but right now they are worthless
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #6
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
I advise you not to buy card games. I used to buy pokemon cards and Yugioh cards, and wasted a bunch of money because they are useless now.
*shrug*

It's a hobby, like most anything else.

My best card is either my Itachi or my Sasuke. I'll give links.

Itachi: http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardl...hp?s=11&c=n453

Sasuke: http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/attac...7&d=1245087426

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #7
XxninjagirlxX
Chunin Exam Participant

XxninjagirlxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

those are cool cards!
XxninjagirlxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well I don't know about best card,because I only have a best combo. I don't play much,but when I'm in a jam I pull out what I like to call my "Kage Breakthrough Combo". catchy name right? lol,anyway I use the "Request for taking office" card to make anyone Satoosa rank,then use the "Hero's Water" to power them up,and I repeat when necessary.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

one of these two

2nd Hokake http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardl...php?s=4&c=n168
Orochimaru (no link for oro)
Join the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeUchiha10990 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

My best card would have to be...

Sasuke Uchiha [Cold Headed] super rare from Fateful Reunion :3
Hikari-Chan - My Teddy Bear

SasukeUchiha10990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:03 PM   #11
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

Cool Re: whats your best card?

i just got sasuke uchia [ for the aim] it's a goldfoil-holo and 6/2 healthy status and 2/0 injured status, he is fire type. i also got kidomaru ( the guy who fought
neji on the way to get sasuke in original series) he is state 2 and has a special holo 5/3 healthy status and 2/2 injured status.

as this forum is no longer family friendly, or as toma said " if you go anywhere on the internet, damn is the least of your worries" in return of me commenting on his "proper grammar" logo on his siggy because it had a cuss in it. goodbye.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:10 PM   #12
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

i also came up with a combo for sasuke- sasuke uchia ( the one i mentioned in my previous post + sharangan eye + power of the cursed blood. also, i have 2 five hungry sharks jutsu ( possibly the the best justsu targeting one ninja- you choose your target and flip 5 coins, for every heads deal 1 damage to that ninja.

as this forum is no longer family friendly, or as toma said " if you go anywhere on the internet, damn is the least of your worries" in return of me commenting on his "proper grammar" logo on his siggy because it had a cuss in it. goodbye.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #13
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

also also i think the 4th hokage and 'bunta is the best ninja card in the game- it has a total power of 13 healthy and 13 injured, but i may be wrong, if there is a better card, please tell me!

Old 09-29-2009, 04:33 AM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
also also i think the 4th hokage and 'bunta is the best ninja card in the game- it has a total power of 13 healthy and 13 injured, but i may be wrong, if there is a better card, please tell me!
There are lots of better cards.

I don't think 4th Hokage & Gamabunta is worth using, because it gets rid of either 4th Hokage or Gamabunta, or both, and that can seriously hurt you. It's better to just use 4th and Bunta seperately. Ask any experienced player.

It can be hit by all of your opponents jutsu, and overpowered too, so stick with something better, like Naruto & Gamabunta. it comes out on turn 6, has 9/0 healthy, 8/0 injured, and can't be removed by your opponents jutsu.

There are tons of better cards, but I can't list them all.

Old 09-29-2009, 04:34 AM   #15
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
i also came up with a combo for sasuke- sasuke uchia ( the one i mentioned in my previous post + sharangan eye + power of the cursed blood. also, i have 2 five hungry sharks jutsu ( possibly the the best justsu targeting one ninja- you choose your target and flip 5 coins, for every heads deal 1 damage to that ninja.
Five Hungry sharks is not the best jutsu that targets one ninja. Are you insane? The best is 8 trigrams. Ask any experienced player.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:03 PM   #16
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

Red face Re: whats your best card?

ok, what does that do?

Old 10-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #17
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

my best cards prolly one of my seven rasengan cards
Old 10-11-2009, 12:27 AM   #18
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeUchiha10990 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

Quote:
ok, what does that do?
It costs 2 fire and targets one ninja and returns that ninja to the top of the deck oh yeah it requires a Jonin or higher
Hikari-Chan - My Teddy Bear

SasukeUchiha10990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:00 AM   #19
sasuke uchia
Apprentice Genin

Smile Re: whats your best card?

oh, i didn't know if it was that card or one of neji's jutsu, lol. oh, and i think i previously mentioned this but the 4th hokage and 'bunta can also do that and 5 hungry sharks (mentioned in a previous post) also discard that amount from your opponent's chakra area.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:26 AM   #20
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh, i didn't know if it was that card or one of neji's jutsu, lol. oh, and i think i previously mentioned this but the 4th hokage and 'bunta can also do that and 5 hungry sharks (mentioned in a previous post) also discard that amount from your opponent's chakra area.
Yeah, but to put 4th & Bunta in play, you need to get rid of the 4th Hokage or Gamabunta, and it only gets rid one ninja once per game.

The great thing about 8 Trigrams Divination Seal Spell Formula is that it can be used for only two fire chakra. As far as Water jutsu go, Vortex is much better:

Spoiler:
http://www.bandaicg.com/naruto/cardlists_detail.php?s=1&c=j034