Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-15-2009, 04:11 PM   #61
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Manga getting boring?

I don't see why it's a surprise that the raikage is so strong, he is after all a kage. There's what 5 kages in all? Throughout most of naruto we only know of the kazekage and hokages of the village. Yea the sannin had a reputation as being masters but that doesn't mean the other villages don't have incredibly strong ninja. If anything sasuke is the one overpowered for being able to put up a fight with raikage. Sasuke's biggest victory so far is deidara( orichimaru was sick and couldn't use any jutsu and itachi let him win) so why should he be able to take on a kage? I bet the other two kages are incredibly strong as well as danzo. The only kage being that strong I have a problem with is danzo because he hasnt been seen in the two arcs where konoha is attacked.

These guys are all over 20 where sasuke and crew are all 16 or so. Outside of that all of sasukes crew were captured and controlled by orichimaru which means none of them are any stronger then jonin level.

The story has focused on the sand, orichimaru, sasuke, sannin, akatsuki, and the leaf. Before now there was no reason to include the other villages or how strong they are but it's implied that all kages are incredibly strong.

It is getting boring but what they are leading up to should be great. The raikage fight will be awesome on the anime but right now there's so many story lines going on that I want to see and we aren't getting to see(kabutomaru, leaf teens, tsunade, anko, zetsu, killer bee and kisame, etc) because kishi isn't making the chapters long enough. I've said this in another thread but with everyone getting the sharingan and them changing the way it works every time(really creating flames and bones from your eye?) it really is getting stupid. It was cool when it controlled dimensions, copied techniques( what happened to kakashis 1,000 techniques? we've seen him use 5 or so), and genjutsu as well as the ability to control)

Last edited by ZackAttack; 09-15-2009 at 04:16 PM.
ZackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #62
Sasquatchistan
Genin

Sasquatchistan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i just read 464 spoilers and all i can say is that im tired of this overpowered sasuke vs raikage ****. I want a decent story now. I understand making a manga is hard, but the most important part of one is a unique and captivating storyline.
Sasquatchistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #63
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I don't find it boring at all.Infact I'm more hooked to it than ever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM   #64
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Yea same here.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #65
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think it is not boring but deffinitly dragging on

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
minoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #66
ninjamom
Genin

ninjamom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Even when not much is moving in the story, I still love the art. However, I'm ready to move from the Raikage/Sasuke fight and engage the other characters. I also want to see more of my favorite knuckleheaded ninja... (And I too would like to see Guy and Lee back in the spotlight.)
ninjamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #67
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Espacilly that the chapters are kind of short.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:20 PM   #68
Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake Send a message via Yahoo to Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
hgmm i think shippuden is supposed to mean sumthng....nt sure what it is though...
shippuuden means hurricane chronicles
Old 09-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #69
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoto View Post
good thing everyone doesn't watch bleach or naruto would probably have NO fans now. my friend switched and never turned back its a sad sad day when naruto looses fans i think
there a plenty of people who like Bleach and Naruto nearly equally

oh and i don't think there too boring

Last edited by narutoultra; 09-17-2009 at 03:03 AM.
narutoultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 04:12 AM   #70
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan_Kakashi_Hatake View Post
shippuuden means hurricane chronicles
so did we learn more about HURRICANE? are we learning more about it with all the "sharingan chapters"?!

oh well maybe we will learn about it sooner...i think to learn more about Naruto is to know more about the Uchiha and the Senju clan.

i have to be patient...
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:08 PM   #71
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

How is the manga so boring? It's better than the anime! ^^
I like how far ahead it is!
We get to see more Naruto, (or Sasuke. Whichever people are calling it now)
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

X__Sasuke__X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:44 PM   #72
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its not boring, its just too short of a chapter everyweek and if it came out on one day i would be amazed but now i want something cool to happen not a oh so long fight that never gets to the point. theres nothing that makes me get the chills out of awe anymore now i just say, "hopefully next week will bew better". interesting thread
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #73
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
This is getting to me.

The Raikage is extremely overpowered. Too much so, if you ask me, considering he didn't even really have a reputation before his recent introduction.

And Madara's "Goals" just keep on changing and becoming more and more enigmatic, to the point where Im not even interested anymore.

For 10 chapters, this summit has been stretched out and absolutely nothing of interest has happened.

I dont know guys, the manga is starting to lose me.

he is getting way overpowered,but the manga isnt boring yet
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote