Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:53 PM   #21
VivaSasuke-kun
Genin

VivaSasuke-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: What would you do for a piece of pie+ which Naruto character would you take with

Raikage. He has the SKILLZ. Even if he's a moronic...*insert not child-friendly word*
VivaSasuke-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:55 PM   #22
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What would you do for a piece of pie+ which Naruto character would you take with

Itachi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:58 PM   #23
Fan of Sasuke
Veteran Chunin

Fan of Sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

still Sasuke
Old 09-19-2009, 11:02 PM   #24
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto

Itachi. He would use his genjutsu

Drake2pto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #25
Drake2pto
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake2pto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Drake2pto

Vat, you awake?

Drake2pto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #26
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Madara/tobi depending how you see things lol He could totaly just teliport me past the the security hiding the pie! XD, I'm so genius.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:36 AM   #27
Shadowmlb
Freshmen Academy Student

Shadowmlb is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So let me get this straight...
I'm trapped on an island, but a cruise ship just happens to be coming by which can take me to a town with real food?
Just to be safe I will have Ino do her thing so I can get onto the ship. I'll just buy a cake or something when I get to town.
Shadowmlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 02:56 AM   #28
Silver Fang
Apprentice Genin

Silver Fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd take Itachi. He seems compitent at accomplishing anything.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:44 AM   #29
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

sasuke

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:22 AM   #30
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ino she is hot and she can mind destruction make him kill his friend.

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Tickleme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #31
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ummm idk i dontreally like pie
Old 09-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #32
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My dear, have you never seen Sweeney Todd?
I'd take Human Path Pain with me, though.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #33
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Sasuke View Post
Sasuke.
Sasuke lover

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:14 AM   #34
jenny
Special Jonin Candidate

jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jenny has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Cool Re: What would you do for a piece of pie+ which Naruto character would you take with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
My dear, have you never seen Sweeney Todd?
I'd take Human Path Pain with me, though.
I have, but I didn't like it very much. :/
Anyways I would take Sakura. She would use her own strength to get through, and if anyone tries to mess with her, she'd kill them, and puch them. Basicly, she'd distroy them, by not killing them. Now that's cool.
Breath out..

All these masks we wore
We never knew what we had in store..

Breath in,
Breathe out..
Breath in,
Breathe out..

The storm is rolling in,
The thunders loud,
it hurts my ears..

I'm paying for my sins,
And it's gonna rain for years and years..

jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:08 PM   #35
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

SAKURA! (please, just stay with god-like power people (Madara/Pein/etc.)

Old 01-07-2010, 09:53 PM   #36
titanscsj
Chunin Exam Participant

titanscsj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ill go with kakashi but im not gonna go try to get the pie im gonna tell kakashi to run on water until we find diffrent land where theres acually food lol then id eat some pizza
titanscsj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #37
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

totally kakashi! he would protect me, and we'd make a good team to steal that last piece of pie! and i would share it with him

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:57 AM   #38
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll do anything for an apple pie + Ino (to keep me company )!!!!!!!!!
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:20 AM   #39
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Pain/Nagato equals huge butt-kicking and utter stomping pwnage.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:49 AM   #40
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

FINALLY someone who understands

Tags
characters, cruise ship, naruto, pie, think evil