Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default What do you think Shisui meant by "path"

Spoiler:

in the manga when we frist hurd of him, and all. Itachi was holding a peice of paper that Shisui wrote a note on. whate he wrote is:
I'm tried of the duties... there is no future for the Uchiha... and for me... I cannot walk out the "path" any further...

I don't know what he meant by "path". he was right about their is no future for the Uchiha. But how did he know that?
So Itachi forged that note, so the must have something to do with it....

For say I know what he meant now. XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by zerosameri; 11-19-2009 at 07:20 AM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Re: What do you think Shisui meant by "path"

We are actually not sure of this, but Itachi forged the note. I'm not quite sure though so we can only guess.

Danzo is also in the picture, and it has been stated he has Shisui's sharingan, he could have something to do with this.

He meant he can't live the life of Uchiha anymore I'm guessing. He had the power to manipulate others without them knowing it and such. There are a lot of factors that decide what had happened back then and what could happen in the future.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-20-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
We are actually not sure of this, but Itachi forged the note. I'm not quite sure though so we can only guess.

Danzo is also in the picture, and it has been stated he has Shisui's sharingan, he could have something to do with this.

He meant he can't live the life of Uchiha anymore I'm guessing. He had the power to manipulate others without them knowing it and such. There are a lot of factors that decide what had happened back then and what could happen in the future.
Tough Itachi didn't kill him when he was still that young. (10 or so)
When Itachi killed him i though he was about 18 or so. yea i see you point and all, but still how would Itachi know the uchiha's had no fate?

Old 09-20-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

path=fate is my guess.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:10 AM   #5
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
path=fate is my guess.
if that i true then how did Shisui know his fate?

Old 09-20-2009, 10:55 AM   #6
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would say those are Itachi's words and thoughts about Uchiha, Shisui was too loyal to the clan so he would've never thought the clan had no future.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:04 AM   #7
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Madara told him is my guess.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
Tough Itachi didn't kill him when he was still that young. (10 or so)
When Itachi killed him i though he was about 18 or so. yea i see you point and all, but still how would Itachi know the uchiha's had no fate?

Spoiler:
When Itachi killed Shisui and his Clan he was 13.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #9
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
When Itachi killed Shisui and his Clan he was 13.
really i thought he was 18
Quote:

Madara told him is my guess.
but why would Madara that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
I would say those are Itachi's words and thoughts about Uchiha, Shisui was too loyal to the clan so he would've never thought the clan had no future.
though he could be hinding what he really thought

Old 09-20-2009, 12:46 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Look into my Ultimate Uchiha Theory thread for that.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #11
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Look into my Ultimate Uchiha Theory thread for that.
sure?

Old 09-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #12
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:

in the manga when we frist hurd of him, and all. Itachi was holding a peice of paper that Shisui wrote a note on. whate he wrote is:
I'm tried of the duties... there is no future for the Uchiha... and for me... I cannot walk out the "path" any further...

I don't know what he meant by "path". he was right about their is no future for the Uchiha. But how did he know that?
About the path, I believe he was refering for his life objectives...this can be as futile has beeing a rich person, known by everybody, or having a darker purpose...Isn't hard for me to see Kishimoto placing that "path" so people became wondering what he was refering with path, but it can also mean like the end of the Itachi that everyone we known...he forged the note, but when you right, the choice of words is personal, and when he was refering to "path", it wasn't really about Shisui's path, but for Itachi's path, cause releasing his MS was a point of no return....

Old 09-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #13
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah what JPSM said

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
Old 09-20-2009, 04:00 PM   #14
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
About the path, I believe he was refering for his life objectives...this can be as futile has beeing a rich person, known by everybody, or having a darker purpose...Isn't hard for me to see Kishimoto placing that "path" so people became wondering what he was refering with path, but it can also mean like the end of the Itachi that everyone we known...he forged the note, but when you right, the choice of words is personal, and when he was refering to "path", it wasn't really about Shisui's path, but for Itachi's path, cause releasing his MS was a point of no return....
Though Itachi could be talking about him self, and not Shisui. Though seen Shisui sharnigan is know for him to controll people with out them knowing. Shisui could of easly controlled Itachi to kill him and forg a note.

Old 09-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #15
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:

though he could be hinding what he really thought
But he didn't commit suicide so why would he write a suicide note?
Old 09-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #16
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

i think danzo killed him in the end even though itachi got the mangekyou
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
Old 09-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
Spoiler:

i think danzo killed him in the end even though itachi got the mangekyou
how did you come up with that?
Quote:
But he didn't commit suicide so why would he write a suicide note?
i know, it doesn't make seens. So thats why i'm starting to think Shisui comtrolled Itachi do kill him and make him forg that note. As we now know Itachi is truly a good person and only had the Village and Sasuke in good mind of hart. So if he is a good person then why would he kill Shisui and forg a note?

Old 09-21-2009, 04:40 PM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
how did you come up with that?

i know, it doesn't make seens. So thats why i'm starting to think Shisui comtrolled Itachi do kill him and make him forg that note. As we now know Itachi is truly a good person and only had the Village and Sasuke in good mind of hart. So if he is a good person then why would he kill Shisui and forg a note?
Spoiler:
Maybe Shisui was Evil?
I can see him working along with Madara.Itachi found out and killed his best friend/brother.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:02 PM   #19
3littlepigs
P-Chan

Quote:

Even if Itachi was a good person (and too kind in my opinion) if he was commited enough in protecting Konoha to kill his entire clan (I know Madara helped), his mom and dad, why wouldn't he kill Shisui if it was going to save thousands of lives? It probably wasn't easy but he needed the MS to fight that night, no matter how much of a genius he was and how talented as a shinobi he was, killing an entire clan of Uchihas most with Sharingan and more experienced than him wasn't "easy" he needed the MS as an advantage.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:19 PM   #20
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Even if Itachi was a good person (and too kind in my opinion) if he was commited enough in protecting Konoha to kill his entire clan (I know Madara helped), his mom and dad, why wouldn't he kill Shisui if it was going to save thousands of lives? It probably wasn't easy but he needed the MS to fight that night, no matter how much of a genius he was and how talented as a shinobi he was, killing an entire clan of Uchihas most with Sharingan and more experienced than him wasn't "easy" he needed the MS as an advantage.
the only reason for him killing his clan is because of the village elder, and it was in the best instreast for the village