Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:47 PM   #41
GenFlower12
Veteran Chunin

GenFlower12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 464 Discussion

Lots of little arguements.It was a good chapter.And that SuSano whatever is definitly darker than Itachi's.Like the MS comes in many forms depending on the user the SuSan is probaly like that too.I remember someone wrote that Itachi was good and very protective so he had a protective look.Sasuke is evil so it took on that appereance.I guess it depends on the user's feelings,personality,blah blah blah.Can't wait till the next chapter.I'm glad Garra and them came out.It's been awhile since I've seen them so I was itching to see them again
Old 09-18-2009, 05:22 PM   #42
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoBelieves has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I deleted that part about Itachi vs Sasuke because we obviously don't view them the same way.

The fact that Naruto has a demon in him doesn't get him abilities faster, with the exception being the time he summoned Gamabunta because he was about to die and his Rasen-Shuriken training, however the fact that Sasuke has Uchiha blood running through his veins does. He has the Sharingan which can copy almost all jutsu and can even copy movements that are as fast as Rock Lees. This gives him the ability to skip ahead of certain training for a technique because he can simply copy what is needed and then practice it (look at chidori).

I never even mentioned why people liked him or began to like him, so I don't know what that part was pointed towards.

I know that Naruto works harder than Sasuke because he had Kabuto's medicine and Oro's forbidden Jutsu to help him get strong in a small time period, not only that but the points I made about the Sharingan also help to prove it.

I'll use your example of the summoning jutsu to prove that part wrong aswell. I can't remember the exact time frame, I think it was a month or two, between the 2nd and 3rd stage of the Chunin exams, but it took Naruto almost that entire time just to learn to walk on water and summon a toad, which he can only do when in danger (I'm talking about Gamabunta). So he doesn't fail a few times and then instantly succeed, if you want more proof then look at Rasengan. He has known it for over two years and he still can't do it with only one hand.

As far as Sage Mode goes, we have no clue how long Jiraiya had to train for it, so it isn't a very good argument. However, didn't Naruto train using two clones so that the training time would be three times as fast? Sage-Mode is the only thing that Naruto learned that didn't take a long time to learn, and that was only because Kishi needed him to learn it quickly since he had already showed us that Pain was on his way to the Leaf.
Your way of looking at hard work is not correct. Sasuke faced death and had many many fights too, that is also hard work.

Sasuke has uchia blood but Naruto is the son of 4th Hokage. As far as genes Naruto also has quite nice genes too.

Forbidden or not forbidden, this does not show that it is learned without working.

My example about summoning Jitsu is spot on. As you said he mastered it between 2nd and 3rd stage thats a short amount of time. AND you say he did not succeded instantly. Well then show me where was the progresson? If I remember correctly before he summoned the great Toad he simply sucked. He did NOT got gradually bigger toads each time. The first ones differed very slightly and when in danger he summoned the Greatest one with the help of 9 tailed fox's power. If you think about it you will see it...

There is nothing wrong with the Sage mode argument either and I understand why you are trying to skip it because it perfectly supports my argument. JIRAYA was an old and powerful man right? No matter how you look at it he learned it a long time ago and every character improves his/her techniques over time. Still Naruto surpassed him easily in a matter of days.

You are saying Sasuke used Kabutos medicine and that's your strongest argument. Then what is Naruto using clowns for training? That's a shortcut plain and simple. Kishis need for him is a very irrelevant argument. Did Naruto mastered it in a very short amount of time ? YES. Did he put years of hardwork? NO. That's all that matters as far as this argument goes.

You are very focused on Naruto's hard work argument and taking training too literaly. The reasons are irrelevant, what I'm saying is Naruto did NOT get (and at his age he can not since he didn't have that time) things by working more then others but he got it with determination and the help of others.

You have your reasons I have mine. So I will return to discussing this chapter .
Old 09-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #43
X__Sasuke__X
Special Jonin Candidate

X__Sasuke__X saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
It was an awesome chapter (Gaara <3).....but it was kinda ruined by the fact that Sasuke
Spoiler:
managed to summon an even better Susano'o out of nowhere even though he was already exhausted.

Yea, that was a little... upsetting. I wanted it to be a good fight, but not when Sasuke keeps doing the impossible. TT_TT'
~*~
The city looks so pretty do you wanna burn it with me till the skies bleed ashes, and the f*cking sky crashes!!

I pledge alligance to the mask. To carry wiskey in my flask. And anyone to diss H U. I'll leave a bloody mess of you. For we are family you and I. 3 Tears for you we all shall cry. All day and night our flags will fly. The Undead Army till the day we die.

...From the sky lines on top of the world

Old 09-18-2009, 05:31 PM   #44
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think that this mysterious "power" given to Naruto by Itachi, will be the power to counter Sasuke's Susano'o.

Just a guess.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
P:<
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #45
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

now we know for sure that Gaara can use his sand...hell yeah!
Old 09-18-2009, 05:33 PM   #46
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post
I think that this mysterious "power" given to Naruto by Itachi, will be the power to counter Sasuke's Susano'o.

Just a guess.

good guess
Old 09-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #47
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

anyone else have any thoughts on that
Old 09-18-2009, 06:46 PM   #48
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i hope sasuke doesnt die

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Old 09-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #49
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

THis is what bothers me:

Kishimoto Interview:

Spoiler:
After the summit there will be a War.
Maybe I am wrong but this current fight has near War Status.

Taka vs Kumo and Suna.

Kishi said someone turns Blind and one of Naruto's friends will die.

Sasuke over using his MS in this battle it seems.He's spamming Amaterasu truly and Susano'o now as well.

Plus I got a feeling Gaara will die and this will trigger Naru vs Sasu.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:02 PM   #50
Echosong7711
Chunin

Echosong7711 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

borring soo borring. man and sasuke was about to totally get crushed but gaara got in the way. man thats was stupid im mad
Old 09-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #51
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
THis is what bothers me:

Kishimoto Interview:

Spoiler:
After the summit there will be a War.
Maybe I am wrong but this current fight has near War Status.

Taka vs Kumo and Suna.

Kishi said someone turns Blind and one of Naruto's friends will die.

Sasuke over using his MS in this battle it seems.He's spamming Amaterasu truly and Susano'o now as well.

Plus I got a feeling Gaara will die and this will trigger Naru vs Sasu.
Spoiler:
hmmm...we do know that a war is about to erupt soon. wonder where Konoha stand.

Taka vs. Kumo and Suna - given

don't you think it will be Kakashi going blind? if Sasuke is blinded then he will be of not much use. well, if he's going blind it won't be before he fight Naruto anyways.

I don't like Gaara dying but that would be a good plot for Naru vs. Sasu.

by the way, when and where was the interview? bothers me too...
Old 09-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #52
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

That interview was confirmed to be fake sorry. He proabaly did not know.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:21 PM   #53
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post
Fake?Is that why everything in the interview happened?

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #54
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkin View Post
Spoiler:
hmmm...we do know that a war is about to erupt soon. wonder where Konoha stand.

Taka vs. Kumo and Suna - given

don't you think it will be Kakashi going blind? if Sasuke is blinded then he will be of not much use. well, if he's going blind it won't be before he fight Naruto anyways.

I don't like Gaara dying but that would be a good plot for Naru vs. Sasu.

by the way, when and where was the interview? bothers me too...

It was last year.Jump Fiesta.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:28 PM   #55
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post
if it was last year and almost all the things said in that interview is happening now...is it still a fake?
Old 09-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #56
Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

phenom courage is the magic that turns into reality is off of tales of symphonia dawn of a new world right?
Old 09-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #57
Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

anyway i think sasuke is going to far he should go back to team 7!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #58
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Fake?Is that why everything in the interview happened?
Trust me, it is fake. Alot of stuff just happend to be loose enough to be right. I have great sources that you are just getting fooled.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #59
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha's Hatred View Post
phenom courage is the magic that turns into reality is off of tales of symphonia dawn of a new world right?
Yeah.

I don't see Gaara dieing happening. He has already died once, so him dieing wouldn't make the reader feel as much emotion as they should since they have already experienced Gaara's death. It is far more likely that the friend who is going to die is Sasuke, seeing as how Naruto still views him as a friend.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:04 PM   #60
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin Mizoguchi View Post

Just a guess.
It could be...but I still think something to counter sharingan/MS, he can't use Susano'o without MS anyways and it would help with Genjutsu which Naruto's still weak at. Something that upon trying to attack Naruto it will deactivate like Amaterasu activating on its own for Madara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
i hope sasuke doesnt die
He won't. Naruto vs Sasuke still has to happen, and even then I doubt he'll die.