Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #21
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 464 Discussion

wait what waere they talking about when it said the under lying flames af amerestu
and now sasuke is to strong
Old 09-17-2009, 10:04 PM   #22
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
wasn't sasuke seriously screwed a second ago fighting the raikage? Now he has the energy to fight gaara someone who beat him down last time they fought? Not only that but kankuro, darui, and temari as well? There's no way he wins this, something has to happen with zetsu now that sasuke is severely outnumbered. Even with susano I don't see how he can attack in the state hes in so unless he plans on defending and not doing anything else I can't see him winning this or even coming close. Raikage should be joining in soon also and he's still incredibly fast and strong, even if it is with just one arm. I can see raikage possibly dying sometime soon though.
i bet madara will get him outta there....
Old 09-17-2009, 10:49 PM   #23
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

NarutoBelieves has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

What did you expect? Sasuke being overpowered by an expsycopath like Gaara? His conversation was cool though.

BTW I am really annoyed by his weak sidekicks and their talk about how Sasuke can not be rescued while even Gaara turned good.

When I see people finding very cheap reasons to attack Sasuke I think they are not good in fact just desperately searching for fight.

This chapter was quite good but short, I liked it...
Old 09-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #24
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke is getting way too powerful. I mean cmon wheres the balance? Naruto had to work his ass off for everything he's got. Where Sasuke is given Orochimarus and Itachi powers. If there is supposed to be some big battle between them both, how the hell is naruto supposed to catch up??
Old 09-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #25
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
Sasuke is getting way too powerful. I mean cmon wheres the balance? Naruto had to work his ass off for everything he's got. Where Sasuke is given Orochimarus and Itachi powers. If there is supposed to be some big battle between them both, how the hell is naruto supposed to catch up??
What are you talking about? Naruto didn't learn them by himself, it was thought him by his mentors? He was loved and protected!!!

BTW Sasuke fought for those powers. We all know how Itachi treated him to force him to get stronger and fought with him before giving him his powers.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #26
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Who's to say naruto isn't already stronger then sasuke is right now? Outside of that he has the nine tailed fox in him which is stronger then anything orichi or itachi could possibly give.

Itachi also gave naruto a special power that we don't know yet so who knows how that will affect the story.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:45 AM   #27
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Finally some excitements
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-18-2009, 04:31 AM   #28
piff
Academy Graduate

piff is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it's nice to see gaara having a nice conversation with sasuke. and it was funny when raikage just cut off his arm and them basically said "cmon hurry up with the healing! i have a guy to kill!!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sup.

"If that's what it means to be wise, then I'd rather be a fool for life!"
~ Naruto

"AHAHAHAHA! It's a tentacle!"
"Don't laugh!"
~ Zetsu

"We are Pain! We are God!"
~ Pain (duhr)

RAMEN!!!!!

dattebayo! Hmm!
Old 09-18-2009, 06:08 AM   #29
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoBelieves View Post
What are you talking about? Naruto didn't learn them by himself, it was thought him by his mentors? He was loved and protected!!!

BTW Sasuke fought for those powers. We all know how Itachi treated him to force him to get stronger and fought with him before giving him his powers.

Naruto was taught and worked his ass off to learn those techniques. Everything he got, he fought for. Sasuke was literally GIVEN powers. During his training with Orochimaru he was getting beefed up with Kabutos medicines and orochi's forbidden jutsus. Not to mention that the only reason he put up that much of a fight with Itachi was because he had absorbed Orochimaru. Then Itachi GIVES him his power. And it was said that Itachi was already dying BEFORE that battle.

Naruto had it just as hard as Sasuke did growing up. Naruto could have become a monster but chose the people who cared about him. Sasuke CHOSE hatred and pushed those loving and protecting people in his life aside.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 AM   #30
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackAttack View Post
Who's to say naruto isn't already stronger then sasuke is right now? Outside of that he has the nine tailed fox in him which is stronger then anything orichi or itachi could possibly give.

Itachi also gave naruto a special power that we don't know yet so who knows how that will affect the story.

Sasuke's eyes can suppress the foxes chakra. Its already been proven he could against naruto. So in a fight, the fox is out of the equation.

No way naruto could beat sasuke. Naruto knows Shadow Clones, Rasingan(and its variations), summoning jutsu, and Sage mode. That's it. And all sage mode does is probably make him as fast and strong as sasuke is now. All these jutsu that Sasuke is using. I mean how the hell is naruto supposed to battle Genjutsu, the black flames, the sharingan in its self, Susanoo, and the other jutus sasuke has learned from Orochi???

EDIT: Spell checked

Last edited by Bioyard; 09-18-2009 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:47 AM   #31
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Uotsan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Sasuke's eyes can suppress the foxes chakra. Its already been proven he could against naruto. So in a fight, the fox is out of the equation.

No way naruto could beat sasuke. Naruto knows Shadow Clones, Rasingan(and its variations), summoning jutsu, and Sage mode. That's it. And all sage mode does is probably make him as fast and strong as sasuke is now. All these jutsu that Sasuke is using. I mean how the hell is naruto supposed to battle Genjutsu, the black flames, the sharingan in its self, Susanoo, and the other jutus sasuke has learned from Orochi???

EDIT: Spell checked
Well if you think about it Naruto still have some time to grow up. He haven't even learn any of his father technique. Naruto gekka gekki. He still have to learn how to do that jutsu his father left for him thats got something to do with the seal and the nine tail fox. Maybe he can summone the fox like killer bee.
Old 09-18-2009, 07:51 AM   #32
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
If anything is going to happen with naruto and Sauske I believe that they are not going to battle because Sauske is becoming real strong. But if naruto and sauske is going to fight Sauske would win. Which would force Naruto to learn some new Jutsu in the next time skip. Its alot of things the fourth left for Naruto to learn, but I do believe the final fight would have something to do with Naruto and Sauske. So with that said Oro/Kabuto have to die first.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #33
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It shouldn't be that surprising Sasuke got a major power up. He did get a lot of Itachi's powers. Though I liked it better when he was fighting Itachi and relied on plain ol'
skill. I want to see the Sasuke who can win with only 3 tomoe sharnigan again.
Old 09-18-2009, 08:03 AM   #34
rayman jumper cables
Freshmen Academy Student

rayman jumper cables is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to rayman jumper cables

i loved gaara he is amazing

Last edited by Sage Mode; 09-18-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:33 AM   #35
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Naruto was taught and worked his ass off to learn those techniques. Everything he got, he fought for. Sasuke was literally GIVEN powers. During his training with Orochimaru he was getting beefed up with Kabutos medicines and orochi's forbidden jutsus. Not to mention that the only reason he put up that much of a fight with Itachi was because he had absorbed Orochimaru. Then Itachi GIVES him his power. And it was said that Itachi was already dying BEFORE that battle.

Naruto had it just as hard as Sasuke did growing up. Naruto could have become a monster but chose the people who cared about him. Sasuke CHOSE hatred and pushed those loving and protecting people in his life aside.
Oh really! It is only said that Naruto had a hard time while the fact is he always had a mentor who believed in him and honestly I don't see why his life was hard.

Itachi did NOT gave the power easily, yes he was dying but he still fought with sasuke to see if Sasuke has developed enough, deserved the gifts.

Naruto has the beast in him and he is helped by those damn frogs so don't get me started by working etc.

BTW I did not say Sasuke defeated Itachi, I said he fought with Itachi and proved that he was worthy of the gifts. He fought with Orichimaru, orichimaru actually tried to kill Sasuke.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #36
Uotsan
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Oh really! It is only said that Naruto had a hard time while the fact is he always had a mentor who believed in him and honestly I don't see why his life was hard.

Itachi did NOT gave the power easily, yes he was dying but he still fought with sasuke to see if Sasuke has developed enough, deserved the gifts.

Naruto has the beast in him and he is helped by those damn frogs so don't get me started by working etc.

BTW I did not say Sasuke defeated Itachi, I said he fought with Itachi and proved that he was worthy of the gifts. He fought with Orichimaru, orichimaru actually tried to kill Sasuke.
Hold on one second. It took the first 12 years of naruto life before he was accepted and it was still hard then. Sauske had females and everybody else on his side. They were eagurely ready to fight him or to meet him. On the other hand Naruto trained every day all by himself with no one to talk to. Sauske didn't talk to noone, but that is because he ignored them. The only reason why Jiraya became his mentor because Naruto kept begging Jiraya. Naruto had to do the sexy jutsu his own move he created to perswey him. Kashi basicly stop trainning his favorite mentor( Fourth Hokage) son just to train Sauske and Sauske didn't even have to ask. Sauske was giving power from orochimaru and itachi.The fight with itachi and Sauske was plan through out the hole fight. He was going to give Sauske the power regaurdless if he pass or not. it was just that Itachi had to make it seem like he was fighting for real. And the fact that Naruto had the beast in him makes it harder for him to train because he gets angry quick.

Last edited by Uotsan; 09-18-2009 at 10:44 AM.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:03 AM   #37
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
...) well I guess the spreading theory that Sasuke possibly had a tailed beast is now out
I don't think so...I probably think that this is sasuke's darkness...Not a tailed-beast. just a evil Inside Him...Surrounded With hatred,This is what sasuke is inside...The monster is just a autoprojection of the darkness inside him...I think this is what kishi want to show us...Or just the sommon That he can cast with Susanoo.I think we gonna learn more about this next chapter...And if it's really a tailed-beast well that's just ridiculous...And probably be a lot troublesome haha...

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 09-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #38
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

You do realize that what you think about the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight is wrong, right? Itachi was fighting Sasuke because he wanted Sasuke to kill him so that he could finally rest in peace. The only reason he was pushing Sasuke to his limits was so that he could get rid of Orochimaru's power that was being held within Sasuke.

Itachi allowed Sasuke to win the fight, and only gave him Amaterasu because he wanted to protect him from Madara.

Sasuke is given every power he has. This is because the Uchiha clan were a clan of geniuses, so therefore Sasuke doesn't have to work as hard as people not in a genius clan simply because he was born into a certain family and has certain DNA.

Naruto on the other hand spends days, even weeks, to learn one technique and while those techniques are normally extremely good, it doesn't change the fact that he works harder than anyone else in the manga, except maybe Lee.

I also don't see why people keep saying Naruto won't stand a chance if he fights Sasuke in the future. Look at the way the manga goes, Naruto surpasses the previous generations. He learns Rasen-shuriken and surpasses Kakashi, then perfects Sage-Mode to surpass Jiraiya. Now all he has left to do is learn his father's Space-Time Ninjutsu and improve it and he will have surpassed him as well. As soon as he does that, he will be stronger than Sasuke and should be capable of fighting Madara, with some help of course.

Prediction: Naruto to save Gaara's life sometime during this battle.

Last edited by Phenom; 09-18-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #39
NarutoBelieves
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
You do realize that what you think about the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight is wrong, right? Itachi was fighting Sasuke because he wanted Sasuke to kill him so that he could finally rest in peace. The only reason he was pushing Sasuke to his limits was so that he could get rid of Orochimaru's power that was being held within Sasuke.

Itachi allowed Sasuke to win the fight, and only gave him Amaterasu because he wanted to protect him from Madara.

Sasuke is given every power he has. This is because the Uchiha clan were a clan of geniuses, so therefore Sasuke doesn't have to work as hard as people not in a genius clan simply because he was born into a certain family and has certain DNA.

Naruto on the other hand spends days, even weeks, to learn one technique and while those techniques are normally extremely good, it doesn't change the fact that he works harder than anyone else in the manga, except maybe Lee.

I also don't see why people keep saying Naruto won't stand a chance if he fights Sasuke in the future. Look at the way the manga goes, Naruto surpasses the previous generations. He learns Rasen-shuriken and surpasses Kakashi, then perfects Sage-Mode to surpass Jiraiya. Now all he has left to do is learn his father's Space-Time Ninjutsu and improve it and he will have surpassed him as well. As soon as he does that, he will be stronger than Sasuke and should be capable of fighting Madara, with some help of course.
I disagree. What you are saying is just your interpretation of the events.

Itachi was dying and "resting in peace" is the last explanation one can come up with. He wanted Sasuke to kill him and become accepted by the village as a hero that's one. He was definitely testing Sasuke and trying to see if he was ready for the next gift. BUT that gift can not be given to anyone, the wielder must be STRONG and Capable enough to be able to use it. Sasuke is also improving himself in controlling and using those abilities.

Naruto works hard and Uchias are gifted is the most meaningless argument I've ever seen. Naruto is also VERY gifted. Naruto posesses the STRONEST deamon in him. What is a better gift then that? He has the ultimate gift and whenever he was in a bad situation it helps.

Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage, that's why he was cared and loved by 3rd hokage, kakashi, Jiraya etc. So people on the village did not like him very much in the beginning how touching...

How in the world do you know Naruto works harder then Sasuke? Just because you haven't seen Sasuke working in the series does not mean he did not really work. In fact Sasuke left the village because no matter how hard he worked Naruto progressed much much faster then him and he nearly surpassed him. Sasuke left because he felt untalented compared to Naruto ...

So Naruto works weeks days LOL. Whenever he learns a new technique he fails in first few attemps thats true BUT he succeeds and exceeds his mentors instantly after that. Remember summoning those damn frogs first time. He summoned the small ones and when he was in danger he summoned the greatest.

What about sage mode? probably Jiraya trained for it for more then Naruto's entire life. How long did it take Naruto to master Sage mode? In a matter of days he learned and surpassed everyone at it LOL. Yeah Naruto is ungifted and works for everything sure sure...

The only character that really works to improve himself against all odds is Rock Lee period.

BTW I still believe Naruto has the edge over Sasuke in power plain and simple. Those two will follow different paths but will always be comparable in power. Neither of them is ungifted, neither of them works harder. That's the main story in Naruto...
Old 09-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #40
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Naruto works hard and Uchias are gifted is the most meaningless argument I've ever seen. Naruto is also VERY gifted. Naruto posesses the STRONEST deamon in him. What is a better gift then that? He has the ultimate gift and whenever he was in a bad situation it helps.

Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage, that's why he was cared and loved by 3rd hokage, kakashi, Jiraya etc. So people on the village did not like him very much in the beginning how touching...

How in the world do you know Naruto works harder then Sasuke? Just because you haven't seen Sasuke working in the series does not mean he did not really work. In fact Sasuke left the village because no matter how hard he worked Naruto progressed much much faster then him and he nearly surpassed him. Sasuke left because he felt untalented compared to Naruto ...

So Naruto works weeks days LOL. Whenever he learns a new technique he fails in first few attemps thats true BUT he succeeds and exceeds his mentors instantly after that. Remember summoning those damn frogs first time. He summoned the small ones and when he was in danger he summoned the greatest.

What about sage mode? probably Jiraya trained for it for more then Naruto's entire life. How long did it take Naruto to master Sage mode? In a matter of days he learned and surpassed everyone at it LOL. Yeah Naruto is ungifted and works for everything sure sure...
I deleted that part about Itachi vs Sasuke because we obviously don't view them the same way.

The fact that Naruto has a demon in him doesn't get him abilities faster, with the exception being the time he summoned Gamabunta because he was about to die and his Rasen-Shuriken training, however the fact that Sasuke has Uchiha blood running through his veins does. He has the Sharingan which can copy almost all jutsu and can even copy movements that are as fast as Rock Lees. This gives him the ability to skip ahead of certain training for a technique because he can simply copy what is needed and then practice it (look at chidori).

I never even mentioned why people liked him or began to like him, so I don't know what that part was pointed towards.

I know that Naruto works harder than Sasuke because he had Kabuto's medicine and Oro's forbidden Jutsu to help him get strong in a small time period, not only that but the points I made about the Sharingan also help to prove it.

I'll use your example of the summoning jutsu to prove that part wrong aswell. I can't remember the exact time frame, I think it was a month or two, between the 2nd and 3rd stage of the Chunin exams, but it took Naruto almost that entire time just to learn to walk on water and summon a toad, which he can only do when in danger (I'm talking about Gamabunta). So he doesn't fail a few times and then instantly succeed, if you want more proof then look at Rasengan. He has known it for over two years and he still can't do it with only one hand.

As far as Sage Mode goes, we have no clue how long Jiraiya had to train for it, so it isn't a very good argument. However, didn't Naruto train using two clones so that the training time would be three times as fast? Sage-Mode is the only thing that Naruto learned that didn't take a long time to learn, and that was only because Kishi needed him to learn it quickly since he had already showed us that Pain was on his way to the Leaf.