Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #1
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Manga Chapter 464 Discussion

ok folks its out...so what did you think of it? i thought it was alright but i think that sasuke is just gettin way to powerful...come on now, complete Susanoo...what is he gonna get next? why cant any other chars get any new power-ups

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 09-17-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 464 Discussion

Spoiler:
I found it funny Sasuke smiles in the face of the Kages and Samurai with his invincible technique lol I'm glad I got to see Kankuro and Gaara again though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i liked the chapter alot and it is cool to see kunkuro and gaara and temari again
Spoiler:
sasuke is dang strong

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
Old 09-17-2009, 06:53 AM   #4
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Sasuke's darkness is too strong!"

P.S. i love Gaara!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:14 AM   #5
Cxplorer

Gaara was really bad ass!
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #6
Timoto
Chunin Exam Participant

Timoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Timoto

honestly, like every week, i find myself thinking ONCE the next chapter comes out, i'll know more about the Susanoo technique and then i can offically say the Uchiha clan is the best by far. I can't believe Raikage cut off his own arm. pretty insane. and on top of everything Gara and the sand try to attack him! didn't see that coming. thought he was going to talk it out (think maybe for the Naruto saga, Gara gave up rather quickly) even if Sasuke seemed to have his mind made up.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunz View Post
ok folks its out...so what did you think of it? i thought it was alright but i think that sasuke is just gettin way to powerful...come on now, complete Susanoo...what is he gonna get next? why cant any other chars get any new power-ups
Well every chapter Kishimoto is proving me that Hashirama would never be able to defeat Madara alone...

About Susanoo, this is a diferent Susanoo than Itachi's...Itachi was accurate with the japanese culture, this one, don't, or Sasuke called it wrong, like confunding him with Susanoo but beeing another diferent technique, cause Susanoo doesn't have horns...

Old 09-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #8
Jajuanza
Freshmen Academy Student

Jajuanza is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Jajuanza

I personally dont care for Sasuke much but he is pretty tough...it was cool to see Gaara again and he even let out a tear! Never thought Gaara would shed a tear for someone. I agree that it was crazy to see the Raikage cut his own arm off. Overall it was a pretty good chapter.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:42 AM   #9
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 464 Discussion

That Was A Good one!Too short like always but we can see the real power of sussano!!Actualy I can believe he block Garaa and Cop.Poor samourai XD!Cant wail til naturo show his ass up in the battle..or maybe he will be too late..Hmm...
Old 09-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #10
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I found it kind of weird that Kankuro didn't believe Gaara could sway Sasuke to the good side. Gaara got Sasuke thinking about it, which even Naruto has failed to do after they fought at the end of the original Naruto, then Kankuro had to open his stupid mouth and ruin it.

How come Sasuke's Susano looks all evil, yet Itachi's looked kind of like a god? Is it because Itachi was truly good, and Sasuke isn't?
Old 09-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
Seven
Formerly TheSeventhSwordsmanOfMist

Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Seven finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Seven

someone put a link to it please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Old 09-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #12
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
I found it kind of weird that Kankuro didn't believe Gaara could sway Sasuke to the good side. Gaara got Sasuke thinking about it, which even Naruto has failed to do after they fought at the end of the original Naruto, then Kankuro had to open his stupid mouth and ruin it.

How come Sasuke's Susano looks all evil, yet Itachi's looked kind of like a god? Is it because Itachi was truly good, and Sasuke isn't?

Im guessing that had something to do with it.

And Sasuke is like getting stronger by the chapter lol its getting kinda crazy.... he's fighting a 4 on 1 battle like nothing... im glad Garra came out though
Old 09-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Yea I think it's a little much as well.....Every week he's powering up...shouldn't he be outta chakra already...Great chapter overall, My sand siblings are finally back in action....Sasuke's Susanoo is definitely a beast though...
Old 09-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #14
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

One of my favorite chapters yet.

Spoiler:
It was almost poetic (Not really, though)

When all of the characters (Darui, Kankuro,

Temari and Garra) fire a multitude of missile

attacks at Sasuke, and how he survived it by using

the darkness. It was exactly what I was expecting for

over a month now. A darker form of Susano'o. With it,

and his mastery of the Amaterasu, he may rival Itachi.

Thank you.

Old 09-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Densetsu_no_D View Post
Yea I think it's a little much as well.....Every week he's powering up...shouldn't he be outta chakra already...Great chapter overall, My sand siblings are finally back in action....Sasuke's Susanoo is definitely a beast though...
It's not like Sasuke can just get weaker. Each fight he gets stronger, just like each fight Kankuro gets a new puppet, or how Neji got 128 palms in the SRA, and Air Palm in the GRA, like that. If a character doesn't get any new moves after each fight, then obviously somethings wrong. The characters grow in power during time frame between each fight. The only difference between Sasuke's and Naruto's powers separating them from the rest is that the rate at which they grow in power is tremendous. The only reason that people think Sasuke is getting more is that Sasuke only recently (or rather, not so recently) got the Mangekyo, and he's using it's powers easily.
Old 09-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #16
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

From 1 to 10 I would give this chapter a 9 mainly because I got to see Gaara, Kankuro and Temari. I don't like Sasuke's Susano'o it looks all negative and dark (yes, I know that was the point) but I prefer Itachi's. Kishi is trying really hard to make Sasuke stronger than Itachi, and to me that's never gonna happen! for obvious reason I've stated before and also because of where he's getting all his power from...like Gaara said it never ends up well... I believe Madara will get Taka out of there because even if Sasuke has that much power he should be out of chakra soon enough (he's not Naruto) and he hasn't even gotten past Raikage and Gaara, he won't get to Danzou in time. Can't wait till next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
About Susanoo, this is a diferent Susanoo than Itachi's...Itachi was accurate with the japanese culture, this one, don't, or Sasuke called it wrong, like confunding him with Susanoo but beeing another diferent technique, cause Susanoo doesn't have horns...
It's different because of Sasuke's energy and how he's "in the darkness" etc... Itachi might have fooled everyone into thinking he was a bad person who went around killing people just because but he was good and wanted peace above all else, his Susano'o just reflected that, while Sasuke's also reflects what he has inside (nothing positive )
Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
It's not like Sasuke can just get weaker. Each fight he gets stronger, just like each fight Kankuro gets a new puppet, or how Neji got 128 palms in the SRA, and Air Palm in the GRA, like that. If a character doesn't get any new moves after each fight, then obviously somethings wrong. The characters grow in power during time frame between each fight. The only difference between Sasuke's and Naruto's powers separating them from the rest is that the rate at which they grow in power is tremendous. The only reason that people think Sasuke is getting more is that Sasuke only recently (or rather, not so recently) got the Mangekyo, and he's using it's powers easily.
I agree with you that we're only now seeing what he can do with his MG and not just Amaterasu....but if it continues like this Naruto will need another power-up or else he won't be ready to fight Sasuke (again!!)
Old 09-17-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
Dark Angel Haikara

Susanoo? w t f is that??? (well I mean yea its the third after double mangekyou sharingan... but I'm interested in what it does...) well I guess the spreading theory that Sasuke possibly had a tailed beast is now out, because they said in the manga that the beast looking shadow behind him was just a genjutsu, and seems to have something to do with the Susanoo... other than that, I'm guessing it seems Sasuke is suddenly getting stronger because it would make the upcoming fights more interesting in how Naruto will eventually show up, and to point out the fact that he has become very dark in the "curse" of hatred in the Uchiha that Madara explained to Naruto...
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 09-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

It was an awesome chapter (Gaara <3).....but it was kinda ruined by the fact that Sasuke
Spoiler:
managed to summon an even better Susano'o out of nowhere even though he was already exhausted.

Old 09-17-2009, 09:27 PM   #19
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

wasn't sasuke seriously screwed a second ago fighting the raikage? Now he has the energy to fight gaara someone who beat him down last time they fought? Not only that but kankuro, darui, and temari as well? There's no way he wins this, something has to happen with zetsu now that sasuke is severely outnumbered. Even with susano I don't see how he can attack in the state hes in so unless he plans on defending and not doing anything else I can't see him winning this or even coming close. Raikage should be joining in soon also and he's still incredibly fast and strong, even if it is with just one arm. I can see raikage possibly dying sometime soon though.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:45 PM   #20
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Gaara BETTER not die. He's one of the good characters now, and if he dies the story will go to hell. As for the story so far, it's been exciting. Sauske's Susanoo is pretty cool. I wonder what will happen now that it's out.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.