Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-16-2009, 04:00 PM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kankuro's Puppet *Defo Spoiler*

Do not read if your not up to date with the Manga.

Spoiler:
As we know Kankuro has obtained a new puppet which looks alot like Sasori.
People argued if it really is or not.Saying Sasori is dead and that there cannot
be a new one.

Hereby I reveal what his puppet is: *Shazam*

Spoiler:
From the spoiler pics it was revealed his new puppet is INDEED Sasori true form.Which now have been confirmed.If anybody wants the link for it pm me.

Any thought on Kankuro now..owning?Or using Sasori?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kankuro's Puppet *Defo Spoiler*

I knew the puppet was Sasori but can you PM the Pics just in case.Thanks.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:13 PM   #3
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Kankuro will be such a powerhouse.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #4
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

... i.. dont understand how you even managed to find this out... im guessing your talking about tomorrow's manga?

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Old 09-16-2009, 04:20 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

That is so dis respectful to Sasori's legend, i don't like it
Old 09-16-2009, 05:11 PM   #6
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does that mean Kankuro has all the powers Sasori had now? Can he summon the other 100 puppets that Sasori did not use against Sakura and Grandma Chiyo? Is Kankuro officially>Sasori
Old 09-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #7
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
Does that mean Kankuro has all the powers Sasori had now? Can he summon the other 100 puppets that Sasori did not use against Sakura and Grandma Chiyo? Is Kankuro officially>Sasori
One would think.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #8
Anonymous
Chunin Exam Participant

Anonymous is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

"Sasori's legend shall live on in Kankuro... I wouldn't be surprised if Kankuro himself, turned himself full puppet."
Old 09-16-2009, 05:54 PM   #9
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post

i agree a 100x

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
Old 09-16-2009, 05:55 PM   #10
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
"Sasori's legend shall live on in Kankuro... I wouldn't be surprised if Kankuro himself, turned himself full puppet."
he probably wouldnt since that would be a weak spot just like sasori

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 09-16-2009, 05:57 PM   #11
Sage_freak
Apprentice Genin

Sage_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sage_freak

Spoiler:
yea i dont think well have the oppurtunity to see kankuro become a full puppet like sasori was..
Old 09-16-2009, 06:02 PM   #12
Anonymous
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjinchuriki dj View Post
he probably wouldnt since that would be a weak spot just like sasori
"He could transfer his soul into the puppet, like how Chiyo said her jutsu could."
Old 09-16-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
Sage_freak
Apprentice Genin

Sage_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Sage_freak

yup hmm it would be interesting to see what other new puppets he has gotten since the rescue arc...
Old 09-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
I knew the puppet was Sasori but can you PM the Pics just in case.Thanks.
I would like to be PMed too, please.

Quote:
Yes he would.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #15
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

How is that possible? Didn't Zetsu go to eat the body? If you can even eat a pupet..o_o
Old 09-16-2009, 07:03 PM   #16
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
How is that possible? Didn't Zetsu go to eat the body? If you can even eat a pupet..o_o
He had 2 Body's.1 he used heart transfer before getting hit with Chiyo's Lion Roar.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #17
Anonymous
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
"He probably only ate the actual 'body' part or he did eat it, but Kankuro managed to find out what Sasori's body part looked like and what it's abilities (or some) were."
Old 09-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #18
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Ah, yes. So, did Zetsu eat the wrong one? (If he ate one at all?)
Old 09-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #19
Anonymous
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
He had 2 Body's.1 he used heart transfer before getting hit with Chiyo's Lion Roar.
"But wasn't that just another body from the hundred he had used?"
Old 09-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #20
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
naruto is a power house to..he has the nine -tailed fox,sage mode,uses A-ranked moves and beat pain