Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #21
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Naruto Couples

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlez12 View Post
I like Shikaino and Shikatema it doesnt matter but i would like to see Shikaino. But if someone is a fan of Shikatema they are not necessarily crazy.
Exactly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #22
naruxsasu pride
Freshmen Academy Student

naruxsasu pride is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

narusasu
naruxsasu pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #23
naruxsasu pride
Freshmen Academy Student

and gaalee
Old 09-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #24
naruxsasu pride
Freshmen Academy Student

and irukaka
Old 09-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #25
Spaz
Genin

Spaz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBlossomPink View Post

1. Naruto and Hinata.

Ok. Some people say KibaHina, or NaruSaku are WAY more likely to happen then NaruHina. But, you need to watch more carefully. Alright, first of all, E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E knows Hinata's feelings for Naruto. Seriously, if she even sees a picture of him hanging up somewhere, she'll freak out, faint, and blush. Sadly, Naruto seems to be pretty oblivious to the fact she feels that way. But,
Spoiler:
In the fight against Pein,(Yea, I spell it Pein, deal with it!) Hinata confesses her love to Naruto, before Pein ya know, yea. He seems to kinda like her back after that.
Now, everyone knows Hinata doesn't have any feelings for Kiba besides the fact she thinks of him as a friend. I'm pretty sure that's how he feels towards her also. And of course, Sakura is in love with Sasuke. Don't believe me? I've read manga in which she calls him Sasuke-kun when talking about him to people like Tsnade, Naruto, and Kakashi. So that explains why they are most likely to happen. And yea, don't even get me started with GaarHina, Gaara and Hinata barely know one another!
I agree. Not only that, but why else is Hinata even in this Manga? She's a love intrest. She used to be the only one who ever liked Naruto (But Naruto's starting to become a womanizer). NaruSaku won't happen. Naruto & Sakura= Just friends...

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterlemon-chi View Post
There's just one catch I have with your NejiTen explanation. If they were to actually go out and get married eventually, will Hiashi permit them? I mean, have you ever seen a member of the Hyuuga Clan without white eyes? I do think inter-clan marriages are being followed in their family. >.<

Also, I believe ShikaTema will most likely happen, for reasons stated by the person just above me.

NaruHina, I'm comfy with. SasuSaku, hell no.
The reason you probably don't see anyone in the Hyuuga clan without a byakugan is probably because the Byakugan is probably a dominate gene. So I think it's more of a genetic thing than inter-clan marriages thing. True, you can marry your second cousin and have a kid that won't come out sped, but it's still...wrong...

ShikaTema will most definately happen. In one of the little side things in an Episode of Shippuuden, Shikamaru talked about having his own show, and in the logo background, you saw Temari's silhouette. Another thing is that Temari blushed in Episode 2 of Shippuuden (Well, she did in the Dettebayo Fansub version).

SasuSaku...well...yeah. As the series progresses. It seems like this parring has less of a chance of happening. True, NaruHina and SasuSaku go hand in Hand, but yeah...in the end, crack parrings are going to start happening (Can anyone say GaaSaku?). Who knows, Sakura could go yuri on us and go after Ino.
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
couples, hinata, ino, naruto, shikamaru