Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-12-2009, 05:10 PM   #41
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: Is it Just me?

Nobody likes Naruto, he has powers that everyone else had. He should have the shringan, because all he does is copy ninjutsu. He has nothing original. Sasuke, on the other hand, made his own powers from Chidori. The only original Jutsu naruto has is forbidden. This is why Sasuke is much more fun to watch, he is original, and also smart. Something that Naruto lacks, which is why Sasuke attracts more fans.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:15 PM   #42
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Nobody likes Naruto, he has powers that everyone else had. He should have the shringan, because all he does is copy ninjutsu. He has nothing original. Sasuke, on the other hand, made his own powers from Chidori. The only original Jutsu naruto has is forbidden. This is why Sasuke is much more fun to watch, he is original, and also smart. Something that Naruto lacks, which is why Sasuke attracts more fans.
I like naruto...and hate sasuke. and im pretty sure the only other person who had SM was Jiraiya. Plus he created his own type of rasengan...so you saying he has nothing original is not entirely accurate.

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 09-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #43
Ashido
Apprentice Genin

Ashido is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lately, I really haven't been enjoying how the plot is unfolding because of how Sharingan centered it seems to be. I think Kishi has gone a little overkill on the eye techniques in Shippuden. There's still hope for a decent plot, I just feel like we're digging deeper into a hole each week I read a new chapter
Old 09-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #44
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Shikamaru] View Post
Naruto has a better SM than Jiraiya, and his original combos with clones and Rasengans. Also, one of his original jutsu, FRS, doesn't harm him in SM. Sasuke on the other hand, got some MS moves from Itachi and the reason he can even use Chidori in the first place is because of Kakashi. Of course he made his own variants of it, but he isn't exactly the original one either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #45
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

He has to use a different attack some day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-13-2009, 07:11 AM   #46
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

I thought the last few chapters have been interesting. I think Sasuke is gaining so many abilities quickly is because of the fight coming up between him and Naruto. That's my only explantion. The story will soon shift back to Naruto once Sasuke and the rest of Taka leave the Land of Iron.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:15 AM   #47
kzilla2000
Special Jonin Candidate

kzilla2000 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if the shows name was sasuke id never like anime cause the reason i liked naruto is cause it kinda made a connection with me it reminded me of myself but if it was sasuke possibly alot of people wouldnt even be here.i dont belive sasukes a main charecter just an emo side charecter.ive hated him ever since ive seen naruto.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:39 PM   #48
momo-chan
Freshmen Academy Student

momo-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee1314 View Post
I like naruto...and hate sasuke. and im pretty sure the only other person who had SM was Jiraiya. Plus he created his own type of rasengan...so you saying he has nothing original is not entirely accurate.
Thank you. And the different variants of chidori wouldn't have happened unless Sasuke learned the original chidori from Kakashi. And just because Naruto learns most of his moves from other people isn't a bad thing. They were his mentors, thats what they're supposed to do. The reason Naruto learns most of his moves is because he doesn't have any bloodline justsu, like in most of the other families, like the Nara clan, Inuzuka clan, Hyuuga clan. This is my opinion
Old 09-13-2009, 02:54 PM   #49
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

BOTH Sasuke and Naruto are annoying with so many "chidori" and "ransengan" variations (because even if they're more powerful or a little bit different they're still Kakashi's and Minato's techniques...) So maybe you have fun watching Sasuke 'cause you're a fan? I don't care whether it's Naruto or Sasuke showing off their "skills" as long as the story progresses...by the way Sage Mode is way cooler than that curse mark Sasuke had!
Old 09-13-2009, 03:10 PM   #50
momo-chan
Freshmen Academy Student

Well I never really thought it was annoying, I don't know why. I know there are a lot of variations. But I just never thought it was very annoying,maybe it my personality.
And I don't think they show off. And I know that they're still kakashi and minatos teqhniques, sometimes they have to be tweaked a little bit to fit the person. Every person that develops a teqhniqe has to expect that if that technique gets taught it will change, maybe a little or a lot.

Last edited by momo-chan; 09-13-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:26 PM   #51
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo-chan View Post
Well I never really thought it was annoying, I don't know why. I know there are a lot of variations. But I just never thought it was very annoying,maybe it my personality.
And I don't think they show off. And I know that they're still kakashi and minatos teqhniques, sometimes they have to be tweaked a little bit to fit the person. Every person that develops a teqhniqe has to expect that if that technique gets taught it will change, maybe a little or a lot.
Sorry my post was meant for Shikamaru. It depends on the person I guess...don't get me wrong I think Kirin and Rasen-Shuriken are both way more powerful than the origianl Chidori and Rasengan but it would be cool to see them use other jutsus in battles even if they're not as powerful it makes the battles that much more interesting because we always see them use Chidori or Rasengan variations...
Old 09-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #52
momo-chan
Freshmen Academy Student

Yeah that would be interesting. And I would also like to see sakura participate in some fights too.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM   #53
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke is picking up new abilities all the time because he has the Sharigan. Only for that reason he seems to be gaining new powers in every fight. When Lee fought Gaara in the early episodes, Sasuke's Sharigan copied his fast moment and later when he fought Gaara himself, he used what he learned from Lee to fight against Gaara. Funny thing though, if he's that fast, why does he have to use teleport jitsu? He could just run up and smack people around. Anyways, as long as Sasuke has those eyes he will be getting new powers. Poor Naruto, he gain powers only when people decide to train him, he can't learn anything himself without some aid.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #54
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
Sorry my post was meant for Shikamaru. It depends on the person I guess...don't get me wrong I think Kirin and Rasen-Shuriken are both way more powerful than the origianl Chidori and Rasengan but it would be cool to see them use other jutsus in battles even if they're not as powerful it makes the battles that much more interesting because we always see them use Chidori or Rasengan variations...
I think there should be more tai jutsu fights, they'd be pretty cool to watch

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 09-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #55
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Yea he can, It's just right now the sharingan is getting a ton of abilities with every new fight. I mean come on, he can tame ammy to be on the out side of him surrounding him and he can use parts of Susanoo, Thats draggin it man. And Madara, i mean damn he's been talking about this plan for the longest now.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:36 PM   #56
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

umm rasenshuriken is his own jutsu
Old 09-14-2009, 01:37 PM   #57
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

he mastered rasengan when even Minato who created it never could
Old 09-14-2009, 01:49 PM   #58
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto/Fan Boy View Post
he mastered rasengan when even Minato who created it never could
With the help of Jiraya.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.