Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #1
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Naruto: The Broken Bond Cheat/Achievements.

X, X, Y, Y, X, Y, X, Y, X, X Nine Tails Naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 09-07-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto: The Broken Bond Cheat/Achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
X, X, Y, Y, X, Y, X, Y, X, X Nine Tails Naruto
Or you could actually play through the main story.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:44 PM   #3
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, I know that.

Old 09-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

I have all the achievements in the game besides for the Hokage achievement.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #5
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, I guess you know how to do that.

Old 09-09-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

I know how to do the Hokage achievement, but I am so out of practice at that game. I would get my butt kicked. At it is worth 0 gamerscore, so it isn't worth it.

(I have 18,075 gamerscore, by the way)

Old 09-09-2009, 08:23 PM   #7
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, try the best you can.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:18 AM   #8
.Minato uzumaki.
Special Jonin Candidate

.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!.Minato uzumaki. has completed a tough C-rank mission!

nff thats a lota gamer score

creator of the hotsprings 1 and 2

Quote:
..........Ironic....you have the least rep.........yet you made the most popular thread EVER........
[B][SIZE=2]
.Minato uzumaki. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 04:07 PM   #9
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Minato uzumaki. View Post
nff thats a lota gamer score
If you are talking to me, then yes, I know. I have had my Xbox 360 for almost 3 years, and there was a time when I played games all day.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I am almost there where you are.

Old 09-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am almost there where you are.
You mean in Gamerscore or what?

Old 09-13-2009, 12:21 AM   #12
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Yea the Gamescore. I have 18846

Old 09-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #13
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
I know how to do the Hokage achievement, but I am so out of practice at that game. I would get my butt kicked. At it is worth 0 gamerscore, so it isn't worth it.

(I have 18,075 gamerscore, by the way)

Oh sorry. I have more then you. I didn't know that.

Old 09-13-2009, 12:23 AM   #14
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh sorry. I have more then you. I didn't know that.
HAHA

I don't care. I don't play video games much anymore. I played them too much and got bored with them.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:11 AM   #15
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Yea same here. I hate playing the same games over and over again.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:30 AM   #16
UzumakiFox15
Banned

UzumakiFox15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I only need the seed of evil and path of darkness ones.
UzumakiFox15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:55 AM   #17
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

wow datz a real cheat??
MannyGAGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 02:25 PM   #18
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyGAGA View Post
wow datz a real cheat??
It just unlocks Nine-tailed Naruto in mutliplayer so you don't have to play through the whole story to unlock him.
(I actually think CS2 Sasuke is better)

Old 09-29-2009, 08:16 PM   #19
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyGAGA View Post
wow datz a real cheat??

Well, when you pre-order the game you get that cheat.

Quote:
I only need the seed of evil and path of darkness ones.
Those 2 are easy.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:15 AM   #20
ShadowRaiga89
Apprentice Genin

ShadowRaiga89 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is it true that you get money by beating the mini games at Tanzuko Town? I just need the achievements where you beat th mini games and collect all the gold coins.
As well as the Hokage achievement (I know you don't get any gamerscore for it. It's just like the first three Vidmaster Challenges in Halo 3). I really wish that Ubisoft lowered the requirement for the rank to 50 wins instead of 75 (I think).
ShadowRaiga89 is offline   Reply With Quote