Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: pumped for the shippuden dub?
heck yeah!! 715 83.04%
meh, i guess ill watch 56 6.50%
ummm...no. subs FTW 53 6.16%
wait....theres gonna be a dub? 37 4.30%
Voters: 861. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2009, 09:18 PM   #1921
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad
Default Re: The Official "When's the Shippuden Dub Coming Out?" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke072 View Post
Yes! Yes, they were! They ruined most of the show...
COUGHovereacting!COUGH
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #1922
Sasuke072
Chunin Exam Participant

Sasuke072 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sasuke072

I'm not overacting at all. It was ruined for me.
Sasuke072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #1923
narutosagetoad
Banned

Quote:
I'm not overacting at all. It was ruined for me.
Give me examples.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #1924
Sasuke072
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosagetoad View Post
Give me examples.

The blood, the cursing, the alcohol, even the things they said were edited somehow and those small things ruined the show for me, made it seem more kid like than anything...
Old 09-18-2009, 09:47 PM   #1925
bleachjoj
Genin

bleachjoj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
The blood, the cursing, the alcohol, even the things they said were edited somehow and those small things ruined the show for me, made it seem more kid like than anything...
Maybe because naruto is a kids show. Anyway only flying blood was edited, alcohol really? Jiraya mentioned it to naruto in the episode where he went to train with him after Itachi left. He clear as day said alcohol. Cursing... not even going to go there right now.
bleachjoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #1926
narutosagetoad
Banned

Quote:
Alcohol: This is a kids show in the first place of course they would edit that!
Cursing: This was not even in the original version Subers only put cursing in to make it more dramatic
this show was mainly marketed for Kids. Then for Shippuden was made for teens.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:13 PM   #1927
Sasuke072
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Alcohol: This is a kids show in the first place of course they would edit that!
Cursing: This was not even in the original version Subers only put cursing in to make it more dramatic
this show was mainly marketed for Kids. Then for Shippuden was made for teens.
They could've at least left "damn" without being edited because that was sure as hell in the original.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:16 AM   #1928
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Question Re: The Official "When's the Shippuden Dub Coming Out?" Thread

Quote:
They could've at least left "damn" without being edited because that was sure as hell in the original.
Do you have any physical proof?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #1929
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

cabt w8 to hear it dubbed
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:50 AM   #1930
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
cabt w8 to hear it dubbed
You can already find the Uncut English Dub of Naruto Shippuden Episodes 1-4 on the Internet.....

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:17 AM   #1931
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Dubs, Disney isn't editing it. If you'd use some logic and realize that Viz began dubbing this time last year, you could see that there's no way Disney would be editing and airing them by next month. I suppose it's possible they'd do some tiny edits, but I really don't see it happening. Plus, Viz wouldn't do all that work and have to go back and change it.

Granted, I'm not on the inside of this, so..

Last edited by Konoha'sGreenThunder; 09-19-2009 at 09:20 AM.
Konoha'sGreenThunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #1932
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
It doesn't even matter to me anymore.

If that's really the date and times, I can't watch it on TV anyway.

I have other things to watch on Wednesdays then Shippuden getting the crap edited out of it by stupid Disney.

I'll stick to/wait for the DVD's as well.
Dubsy, if you don't watch it, you'll only contribute to the cause of what you despise most...anime haters. You always said Shippuden deserved to air. Well now it's airing and you're turning away. Granted you were clamoring for Adult Swim, but you DID watch it on Cartoon Network, didn't you? Will there be that much of a difference?

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:21 AM   #1933
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Dubs does have the channel. But the thing is he has other shows to watch on the same day when Naruto starts. I told him that he is going to miss one of a life time of Naruto. He can either watch it on the Disney XD channel or wait till the Dubbed DVDs uncut comes out. Or he can watch it on the Disney XD site.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:45 AM   #1934
narutosagetoad
Banned

Guys guess what I was watching fresh prince of bel air on disney xd and they were using the words hell and damn on there and it was tv-g show! I am sure now they will not edit it!
Old 09-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #1935
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Guys guess what I was watching fresh prince of bel air on disney xd and they were using the words hell and damn on there and it was tv-g show! I am sure now they will not edit it!

Well, I guess that's a good sign.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:58 AM   #1936
bleachjoj
Genin

bleachjoj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Saw that too. I think we have nothing to worry about
bleachjoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:00 AM   #1937
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Thank you lord lol

Old 09-19-2009, 10:20 AM   #1938
Zabuza345
Chunin

Zabuza345 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I knew it wasn't gonna be edited if Fresh Prince of Bel Air was on there people were just overracting.

Last edited by Zabuza345; 09-19-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Zabuza345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #1939
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Most people was overacting because they don't have the channel. But let see what happens when we see it.

Old 09-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #1940
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

We should have a countdown for the show.