Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 09-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #21
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: when does it continue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
Maybe some day in one of the Shippuden episodes, Kakashi will see Rin.

But Rin and Kakashi were forced to flee the continuing cave-in, and, with the help of Minato, went on to complete their mission.
Rin's fate after this is unknown. She is assumed to have died, as Kakashi has indicated that all those close to him were dead. Another implication of her death is in Kakashi's last thoughts before he fell against Pain, lamenting on the fact he failed to protect her.

This was the info I found about Rin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
toss38
Genin Elite

toss38 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to toss38

i sujest reading the manga for some reason i found the story much easier too understand then the anime
toss38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #23
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

There's nothing in the Manga about Rin though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #24
k_hatake
Apprentice Genin

Location: i live everywhere, i'm am on the moon, in the wind, and right beside the person your talking to
k_hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wish it countinued to
Spoiler:
and to those who didn't know jiriya was a pervert when he was younger just read the manga

my boyfriend
Spoiler:
his name is silas but i like to call him jack frost. i've seen everything i need to see of him (and for you pervs no i did not see that) he's so sexy. trust me

my weapon:
Spoiler:

my demon apperence:
Spoiler:

village hidden in the mirage
k_hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #25
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_hatake View Post
i wish it countinued to
Spoiler:
and to those who didn't know jiriya was a pervert when he was younger just read the manga

Lol Really?

Old 09-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #26
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rin is actually not dead,it was merely a genjutsu placed on Kakashi to make him think she died when really she's been right in front of us the whole time....that's right people she's posing as Madara.........I don't really think that I just couldn't decide what to post here.....
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #27
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

They presumed her dead. I didn't say she was.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #28
narutosagetoad
Banned

narutosagetoad is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to narutosagetoad

Actually the third hokage is how he became a pervert.
narutosagetoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #29
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

How???

Old 09-16-2009, 06:41 AM   #30
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata

Who's Kin? XD
It Rin: R-I-N
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

princezzhinata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #31
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Its a Chunin Ninja who used to be a student with the fourth Hokage and friends with Kakashi and Obito.

Old 09-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #32
Sasuko
Ninja Academy Student

Sasuko is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Based on Viz Media's(Or the English Version) official teaser for Kakshi Chronicals; it said that it was about how Kakashi Hatake got his Sharingan.

So, no. There wont be anymore.
Sasuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #33
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Not only that. It is also about how Obito died.

Old 09-18-2009, 08:04 PM   #34
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Rin's dead, that's why when we see Kakashi refelect on rin we've only seen her about the age she was during the war. That and he thinks of her in the same way he thinks of obito, he wishes he could have protected them. If she wasn't dead, I think we would have sen her by now.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #35
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i wish the chronicles would continue too.........
i'd like to know more about kakashi's past......and everyone else in it

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:50 AM   #36
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

But I guess that's everything about him.

Old 09-19-2009, 06:54 AM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by toss38 View Post
Actually its rin in the manga and nobody realy knows how she died all we know is what the chronicalls gave us

exactly
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:21 AM   #38
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

But they just consider her dead.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:22 PM   #39
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingandeamon24 View Post
when does it continue

i want to know what happens to kin
u mean RIN>?? or another person