Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

View Poll Results: Naruto should be with....
Hinata () 97 62.99%
Sakura () 44 28.57%
Other () 13 8.44%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #21
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Sakura OR Hinata

AHHHH NOo
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #22
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

NaruHina ftw.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #23
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

HAH! i tied hinata 7 - 7

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

SuperChoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 11:54 PM   #24
Marikodesu
Genin Elite

Marikodesu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke.
Where is your god now?
Marikodesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 AM   #25
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

what the heck anyways hinatas belongs to naruto.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-28-2009, 04:29 AM   #26
arsenakos
Genin Elite

arsenakos is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to arsenakos Send a message via Skype™ to arsenakos

sakura
/_!_\

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\

/l/l/l

(^-^) My sword will eat your chakra!!
/_!_\
I'll have the samehada just you wait!!!!!

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\
arsenakos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:38 AM   #27
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

hinata
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 10:51 AM   #28
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i steal go with hinata.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 08-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #29
Toady
Apprentice Genin

Toady is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Narusaku
Spoiler:
just went up and beat hinata because of me and it should stay that way well on my account
Toady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 05:42 PM   #30
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i click the wrong one lol i say hinata because sasusaku forever!

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #31
Grind Pantera
Apprentice Genin

Grind Pantera is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think if the story has a happy ending(sad ending would be Naruto sacrificing himself or dying after the final fight...etc)

I dont think Hinata can be happy with anyone else. Shes infatuated with him.

Its typical that the male lead winds up with the female lead, but I'm thinking/wanting it to be Hinata
Grind Pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #32
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Mood:If I dont reply to your messages......then I dont like you xD jk jk it means that I fell asleep
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grind Pantera View Post
I think if the story has a happy ending(sad ending would be Naruto sacrificing himself or dying after the final fight...etc)

I dont think Hinata can be happy with anyone else. Shes infatuated with him.

Its typical that the male lead winds up with the female lead, but I'm thinking/wanting it to be Hinata
me to I mean

MAGNA SPOILER
Spoiler:
she alredy told him that she loved him

and him and sakura alway act more like brother and sister with him always being punched by her XD lma fo
Yuki M Namikazi Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #33
The Bruce
Veteran Chunin

The Bruce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Deff hinata!!! she is alot less to deal with compared to sakura, and she really loves naruto.(plus she has jugs )
Forum Family:
Big Bro:Toma RNK
Bro in Arms: RedBlade (R.I.P.) , ECW Original
Little Bro: kisamerocks
Cuz: AgentShayd
Fellow Scot/Irish: Jinchiruuki
The Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #34
hinataisblue42
Chunin

hinataisblue42 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hinata of course!

Ponyo FC
NARUSASU
Mood: HAPPY!
(>_<(^ ^)
/___<___\put this in your siggy if you Glomp or Hug
hinataisblue42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #35
rainbowrazor
Jonin

rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.rainbowrazor has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i put this on a thread i made but

The question is really who is best for naruto naruto is really happy with sakura all the time he does have strong feelings for her he would even go as far as risking his life to bring back sasuke for sakura even though it hurts him to know that she is in love with sasuke (but i think sakura thinks of sasuke as an important friend now)sakuras feelings for naruto are confusing right now she hated him but learned to acknowledge him as a powerful ninja and a great friend but when it come to love I’m not really sure sakura can get herself to forget Sasuke.On the other hand Hinata and naruto don’t have much history together but Hinata does truly love naruto with her heart but even though it hurts her to know naruto does not return the same feelings back. When u think about it Hinata loved Naruto since the beginning in the ninja academy when everyone else thought of him as a pest and annoying she always believed in him and admired him even almost risking her own life for him during the Pain battle. My opinion is probably useless but i think Hinata deserves him much more than Sakura does no offence but when it comes to Hinata I think she will put her feelings aside to see naruto happy even if its with Sakura.

rainbowrazor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:47 AM   #36
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto admits he likes Sakura and Sakura likes Naruto.

Hinata admits her love to Naruto, but Naruto never said anything that he likes or loves Hinata.

So NarutoxSakura for the win.

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #37
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Neither. I'm not gonna compare these two (Not like I ever did) because I'm sick of people and their stupid bashing towards these two characters. People who bash them are either NaruSaku fans (who bash Hinata) or NaruHina fans (who bash Sakura). I feel sorry for these two girls, people take their anger out of them :/

Last edited by AuroraxEve; 09-12-2009 at 12:53 AM.
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #38
Deadman
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadman is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

he will marry hinata!
Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:00 AM   #39
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor

Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraxEve View Post
Neither. I'm not gonna compare these two (Not like I ever did) because I'm sick of people and their stupid bashing towards these two characters. People who bash them are either NaruSaku fans (who bash Hinata) or NaruHina fans (who bash Sakura). I feel sorry for these two girls, people take their anger out of them :/
Thats their curse for liking Naruto I guess.....

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas

More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 01:05 AM   #40
AuroraxEve
Chunin

AuroraxEve is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Thats their curse for liking Naruto I guess.....
Well Sakura doesnt, I can tell you that
NaruHina should worship Sakua, IMO. She saved Hinatas life, yet they treat her like sheet!

Kishi has ALWAYS been killing NaruSaku "moments" with Humor. Ever since the beginning. He's actually finishing it off...
AuroraxEve is offline   Reply With Quote