Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #1
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish
Default Xaldyn's story 2 A vampire's tale

One day I was sparring with a friend of mine. His name is Lafe Tocka. And it was a long and epic battle. I took a lot of hits and I realized that I couldn't win without taking drastic measures. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but then he did it. He disgraced MY signature attack! He almost killed me with it too. Thats when I took drastic measures...I turned into my full wolf form and ripped him apart piece by piece. There was no way I could win with him healing himself like he was. So there was no turning back. I killed him. This went beyond normal sparring. Then I had to fish his body from the lake of souls (you wont get that unless you read the Cirque DU Freak series) and revived him. That goes against what I believe in but it was the right thing to do in my opinion. So I decided to punish myself. I asked him to turn me into what he was. He is part vampire. Since I was already part wolf I wasn't sure whether or not to do it but. I opted for it and through a horribly painful ritual I was turned into a 1/3 Human, 1/3 Wolf, 1/3 Vampire. Now I'm currently testing to see if I'm sterile like full vampires are. The only problem with being like this is that eventually (around my 40s) I will be taken over by the vampire blood in me and become full vampire regardless. Good thing I have a lot of time until then. But for now I have to use the powers I've gained for good! And hopefully this won't shame me in my village...I guess I'll soon find out.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Xaldyn's story 2 A vampire's tale

this might turn into a good story.......maybe.......
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #3
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

yeah well...its the truth xD this all really happened

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 09-09-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
nine tailed fury
Special Jonin Candidate

nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!nine tailed fury saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
yeah well...its the truth xD this all really happened
i am always hooked to vampire stories........but this doesnt scream to me "awesome story"......i know, im a critic........
nine tailed fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
CutieSakura
Jonin

CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.CutieSakura is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to CutieSakura Send a message via Skype™ to CutieSakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaVanish View Post
One day I was sparring with a friend of mine. His name is Lafe Tocka. And it was a long and epic battle. I took a lot of hits and I realized that I couldn't win without taking drastic measures. I tried to hold out for as long as I could but then he did it. He disgraced MY signature attack! He almost killed me with it too. Thats when I took drastic measures...I turned into my full wolf form and ripped him apart piece by piece. There was no way I could win with him healing himself like he was. So there was no turning back. I killed him. This went beyond normal sparring. Then I had to fish his body from the lake of souls (you wont get that unless you read the Cirque DU Freak series) and revived him. That goes against what I believe in but it was the right thing to do in my opinion. So I decided to punish myself. I asked him to turn me into what he was. He is part vampire. Since I was already part wolf I wasn't sure whether or not to do it but. I opted for it and through a horribly painful ritual I was turned into a 1/3 Human, 1/3 Wolf, 1/3 Vampire. Now I'm currently testing to see if I'm sterile like full vampires are. The only problem with being like this is that eventually (around my 40s) I will be taken over by the vampire blood in me and become full vampire regardless. Good thing I have a lot of time until then. But for now I have to use the powers I've gained for good! And hopefully this won't shame me in my village...I guess I'll soon find out.
Oh I hope you'll be okay when u reach 40>.<
I don't really wanna remember you
I mean, it's embarassing
Grinning to myself.
Eventhough you were late coming home
Tired from a late night
You picked me up in your arms
Even in my dreams, i knew it...

...I miss you so
I couldn't feel anymore helpless
I miss you so
I'll always love you.
CutieSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #6
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutieSakura View Post
Oh I hope you'll be okay when u reach 40>.<
oh dont worry im a vampire so thatll be a long time away 0.0' crap i'll outlive you then...*cries*

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 09-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
Lafe
Ninja Academy Student

Lafe is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

He will age one year for every 3 years that pass

"Follower nicer word for B iT Ch"

Theme Song: Tears Don't Fall Bullet For My Valentine
Link:

Character Description

DON'T FALL IN LOVE FALL OFF A BRIDGE IT HURTS LESS!

Lafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #8
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafe View Post
He will age one year for every 3 years that pass
thanks for clearing that up minion
gtg later people*poofs away in a cloud of snow and ice*

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

Old 09-09-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

wow, hope your okay
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xaldyn's story 2