Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
Sasuke/Itachi
Special Jonin Candidate

Sasuke/Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kingdom Hearts fan club

Fans of Kingdom Hearts series can join. Chooos your favorite character.
members:
Sasuke/Itachi-King Mickey
Sai brother- Riku and Larxene

Last edited by Sasuke/Itachi; 09-04-2009 at 08:53 PM.
Sasuke/Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts fan club

Riku and Larxene are my favorite characters

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

This is the third Kingdom Hearts Fanclub on the forums. The first one was made by me, and the second one was made by Yuffie, and this one is the third.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:56 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Larxene's greatest Victory-

(mind adding this next to her name?)

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #5
water style?
Genin

water style? is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kingdom hearts wow thats a game i havnt played in years i still like it thought i kinda remember some of the characters

my favorite character would be Sora (i think thats his name)
water style? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:11 PM   #6
deidarra is the bomb247
Genin

deidarra is the bomb247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i want to join but rikus tooken:sad:

PAIN! DEIDARA!

PAIN DEIDARA!
deidarra is the bomb247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #7
akatsukiangel16
Veteran Chunin

Location: defying the laws of gravity ( just 'cause i'm THAT random)
akatsukiangel16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Heyz, can i join? my fav. character is Axel! *glomps Axel*

THE LIST!!! :P
Deidara Rules: loving fiance
Family: SEE MY PROFILE!!

akatsukiangel16 is offline   Reply With Quote