Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 09-07-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default My Hidan theory...

Spoiler:
As nearly everyone on here knows, Shikamaru blew Hidan up and buried him alive. Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him back. Here's a very simple way he could. After this arc do a quick few panel flashback of his "death". Then show someone digging him up and taking his remains. Who would be the best person to dig him up? Kabuto. With his medical jutsu experience he could probably restore him.

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

The Vicious Wolverine of the Nine Jungle Beasts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Forgotten One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #2
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]
Default Re: My Hidan theory...

Man that would be exciting wow.
[Shikamaru] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:16 PM   #3
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:

possibly but only if madara needs extra help
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
SageNaruto69
Veteran Chunin

SageNaruto69 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

but great theory, definetly possible!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69
IF THE CHAPTER DOESNT BASE ITSELF ON NARUTO IM GUNNA START WRITING NARUTO INSTEAD!!

THE MANGA IS NOT CALLED "SASUKE" FOR A REASON. LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY!

-my genius words of wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZuRo
Wise words from the CAPS man himself! *claps*
SageNaruto69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
(un)Godly Hiroku
Special Jonin Candidate

(un)Godly Hiroku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well there one flaw
umm...NO ONE BUT SHIKA KNOWS WHERE HE IS...
so ya
and how could kabuta dig 50 feetunder ground and retrieve everylast piece of hidan
then out them all together like an extreme puzzle
hmm doesnt seem likely
need it
Use good rep when you
Believe it!
(un)Godly Hiroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hidan isn't someone Kishi would want to bring back.

He was just Konoha fodder.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:25 PM   #7
Kaen Mikami
Chunin Exam Participant

Kaen Mikami is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I would love to see Hidan come back, I felt like that story was never resolved properly.

However I doubt that Kishimoto would do it, he seems to be rushing through everything.

I also don't want to see Hidan come back if it just means more abuse of the character.

Kaen Mikami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
Spoiler:
As nearly everyone on here knows, Shikamaru blew Hidan up and buried him alive. Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him back. Here's a very simple way he could. After this arc do a quick few panel flashback of his "death". Then show someone digging him up and taking his remains. Who would be the best person to dig him up? Kabuto. With his medical jutsu experience he could probably restore him.
1. Hidan's death was showing Shikamaru's revenge. If Hidan came back, Shikamaru wouldn't have truly avenged his teacher, and we would just see another fight between them where Shikamaru would win again.

2. He did, in fact, die. So I don't get why you put it in quotation marks. He died, because he needed blood to retain his immortality, and since he couldn't get any blood, he died.

3. Zetsu and Shikamaru are likely the only ones who knows where Hidan is. Kabuto doesn't know.

4. It would take someone such a long time to dig him up and piece him back together that he would likely be dead by then. Even Kabuto can't dig that fast.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Forgotten One has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageNaruto69 View Post
Spoiler:

possibly but only if madara needs extra help
He would work with Kabuto, or work alone

Quote:
@ Devroux: Fighting with my foot in your ass is always fun too, but I don't see any "my foot in your ass" locations, do I?

Old 09-07-2009, 02:58 PM   #10
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
1. Hidan's death was showing Shikamaru's revenge. If Hidan came back, Shikamaru wouldn't have truly avenged his teacher, and we would just see another fight between them where Shikamaru would win again.

2. He did, in fact, die. So I don't get why you put it in quotation marks. He died, because he needed blood to retain his immortality, and since he couldn't get any blood, he died.

3. Zetsu and Shikamaru are likely the only ones who knows where Hidan is. Kabuto doesn't know.

4. It would take someone such a long time to dig him up and piece him back together that he would likely be dead by then. Even Kabuto can't dig that fast.
agreeded
i liked hidaan though
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:04 PM   #11
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Forgotten One View Post
Spoiler:
Madara or Kabuto wouldn't really need Hidan. Also how would Madara or Kabuto find where he is buried? They don't even know that he was buried alive, they just know that he is dead. (Well he is immortal so he might be dead).
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #12
Blakexd9
Special Jonin Candidate

Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Blakexd9 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post

Im saying, he is dead.
Blakexd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:06 PM   #13
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by (un)Godly Hiroku View Post
well there one flaw
umm...NO ONE BUT SHIKA KNOWS WHERE HE IS...
so ya
and how could kabuta dig 50 feetunder ground and retrieve everylast piece of hidan
then out them all together like an extreme puzzle
hmm doesnt seem likely
yep, pluse were Hidan was burried that was on pivated land the no one but the Nara can can go on

zerosameri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #14
k_hatake
Apprentice Genin

Location: i live everywhere, i'm am on the moon, in the wind, and right beside the person your talking to
k_hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it's a good therory but i dought that kishamoto would bring him back even though i want him to.

my boyfriend
Spoiler:
his name is silas but i like to call him jack frost. i've seen everything i need to see of him (and for you pervs no i did not see that) he's so sexy. trust me

my weapon:
Spoiler:

my demon apperence:
Spoiler:

village hidden in the mirage
k_hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:55 AM   #15
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him [Hidan] back?

Good storytelling.

Hidan served his purpose. Outside of the Hidan/Kakuzu arc he has no real purpose. Bringing him back would only be to the please the fans. Personally
I think it was lame to have Orochimaru to come back in the Itachi vs Sasuke fight. But at least it further demonstrated how much ownage Itachi is.

Seriously how is Hidan going to come back?

Shikamaru: ...You..You're!?

Hidan: That's right! Using only my teeth I was able to dig myself out
of the grave. I rolled myself passed the deer and acted as a weird
colored rock to avoid detection. But at last I have come back and
now I shall have my revenge! I told you I'd come back! Hahhahahaa

Shikamaru: ...

(later)

Choji: Sweet Shikamaru this is a great volleyball

Shikamaru: Yeah!

Hidan: How dare you use my head for a volleyball!

Ino: Here comes the spike!

Hidan: Oh snap.

mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #16
The Forgotten One
Chunin Exam Proctor

Awards Showcase

That's hilarious. I'm putting that in my sig mrsticky005

Quote:

Old 09-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #17
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Kishi wouldnt bring hidan back, there was some controversy over hidan, thats one of the reasons he got killed so quick
Old 09-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #18
painxkonan
Chunin Exam Participant

painxkonan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wish they would bring all the akatsuki members back
one huge fight with the leaf village that would be awsome.
painxkonan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #19
Timoto
Chunin Exam Participant

Timoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Timoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Whats to stop Kishimoto from bringing him [Hidan] back?

Good storytelling.

Hidan served his purpose. Outside of the Hidan/Kakuzu arc he has no real purpose. Bringing him back would only be to the please the fans. Personally
I think it was lame to have Orochimaru to come back in the Itachi vs Sasuke fight. But at least it further demonstrated how much ownage Itachi is.

Seriously how is Hidan going to come back?

Shikamaru: ...You..You're!?

Hidan: That's right! Using only my teeth I was able to dig myself out
of the grave. I rolled myself passed the deer and acted as a weird
colored rock to avoid detection. But at last I have come back and
now I shall have my revenge! I told you I'd come back! Hahhahahaa

Shikamaru: ...

(later)

Choji: Sweet Shikamaru this is a great volleyball

Shikamaru: Yeah!

Hidan: How dare you use my head for a volleyball!

Ino: Here comes the spike!

Hidan: Oh snap.

come on... orochiemaru was braught out in the sasuke itachi fight just becasue itachi needed to free sasuke of his control. he knew eventually sasuke would only have that to rely on. itachi DID own though.. and i think hidan would be a great character to bring back and his parterner could be the one and only Joshin! his god right?? i think shikamaru might have his revenge already but i doubt hidan wont come up somehow in the story (if it goes on much longer after sasuke vs raikage match) and they need something to talk about....
Old 09-12-2009, 02:25 AM   #20
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Hidan was weak. There is no point in bringing him back.

The characters are so strong now, that they could vaporize him.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
death, hidan