Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 09-08-2009, 03:05 PM   #41
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Holy Sephiroth!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jounin View Post
the key is to roll to his back and allways go to his back ,I always got him in the aerial attacks, o and when he does the attack that he leaves you almost with no live, always have cure prepared
You can only use normal cure then which only heal's a tiny amount of health and then leave you with no MP cause Sin Harvest leaves you with only 1 MP and 1 HP left.

I recommend Elixirs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #42
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

RedBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
You can only use normal cure then which only heal's a tiny amount of health and then leave you with no MP cause Sin Harvest leaves you with only 1 MP and 1 HP left.

I recommend Elixirs.
thank you once again lol
RedBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #43
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlade View Post
thank you once again lol

Total Pro here.Except the Ice Titan of course.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:12 PM   #44
RedBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

RedBlade saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post

Total Pro here.Except the Ice Titan of course.
Advice on the Ice titan!: Run around like crazy hitting him with stuff untill he dies!

LOL thats what I did and I beat him!
RedBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:07 AM   #45
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlade View Post
Advice on the Ice titan!: Run around like crazy hitting him with stuff untill he dies!

LOL thats what I did and I beat him!
I just stood on the bleachers as far from him as I could be and guarded against his projectiles till he was stunned then went up and wailed on him then rinse and repeat until dead. Alot less HP loss that way.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 02:10 AM   #46
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also a word of advice for both KH Sephy fights: If you can interrupt his Descend Heartless Angel, yes that's it's name not Sin Harvest, he wont cast it on you and you can save an Elixer or 2. Having Superglide and High jump in KH1 and having High Jump Level 3 and Glide Level 3 in KH2 make stopping that attack very easy. I hope that tip helps anyone out.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote