Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:39 PM   #21
Kuroda Taishi
Banned

Kuroda Taishi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Invincible vs. Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Just a little.
I suggest you go out into the world and meet some new people then.
Kuroda Taishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #22
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well then, why would you even exist?
For myself. As selfish as it may sound to you, when you raise yourself, you tend to want to do things on your own. Its not that I want to do everything for me. I want to do things for the world. Something that will always be remembered.

Love holds you back. Friends arent forever and turn on you. Family is good for some people, just not me.

If I met a friend, someone that turned out to be a TRUE friend, I'd gladly accept theit friendship and I'd still be upset when they died. But I've dealt with the death of friends. It sucks, it does upset me, but Im not gonna change my life over it.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:46 PM   #23
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

immortal
Old 09-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #24
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i'd rather be immortal and feel all the pain in the world to prove i'm alive! XD *sings immortality by beegees* lol!
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #25
Sunagakure
Is made of greatness, intellect, and everything awesome.

Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sunagakure has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Which one would you choose to be?
Hmmm, I have thought about this, and for me, I would choose to be invincible rather than immortal. I have always accepted death, and know that one day I will be gone from this planet. If I were invincible, it would at least give me a boost in accomplishing things for this world and my life for the time I am here.

Besides, I am a girl - What if immortality means getting my period once a month for infinity?!? Nooooooooo - there are only so many tampons I am willing to buy XD

* Getting lost along the path of life...
Sunagakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #26
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
For myself. As selfish as it may sound to you, when you raise yourself, you tend to want to do things on your own. Its not that I want to do everything for me. I want to do things for the world. Something that will always be remembered.

Love holds you back. Friends arent forever and turn on you. Family is good for some people, just not me.

If I met a friend, someone that turned out to be a TRUE friend, I'd gladly accept theit friendship and I'd still be upset when they died. But I've dealt with the death of friends. It sucks, it does upset me, but Im not gonna change my life over it.
I'm truly sorry to hear that...It sounds like you have had a rough time in life. I truly hope you have new and better experiences throughout your life.
Old 09-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #27
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
My existance doesn't depend solely on love. But TBC said he doesn't want love or a family, and he doesn't care about his friends. Could that really just mean nothing to him?
It doesn't mean much to me. In this world you can only rely on yourself. I pick invincibility. I would be untouchable. And the average human life span is like 70 years old these days so i would live a pretty long time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #28
Rotate
Special Jonin Candidate

Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rotate is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

If you think about it this way. Immortality you could just keep ageing making your bones easier to break and maybe having the risk of using air tubes and staying in the hospital for meleniums at a time. There is only so much pain one can take.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rotate is offline   Reply With Quote