Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #21
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Danzo hasn't done the usual "Bad" Guy stuff to label him that. He loves the village and he will do anything, no matter how bad it seems to us to keep it safe.

Gawd, do I hate this excuse. If Danzo wiped out the Four other Shinobi Great Nations
to "keep Konoha safe" people still would say "oh he might be good".

Danzo "The only way to protect Konoha (meaning me) is by destroying Konoha (meaning everyone else.) I am so NOT evil and if you disagree with me you will die."

(granted he never actually did say that but he might as well.)
Old 09-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #22
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I guess not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #23
[Shikamaru]
Special Jonin Candidate

[Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission![Shikamaru] has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to [Shikamaru]

No, he is not.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:00 AM   #24
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Danzo hasn't done the usual "Bad" Guy stuff to label him that. He loves the village and he will do anything, no matter how bad it seems to us to keep it safe.

Gawd, do I hate this excuse. If Danzo wiped out the Four other Shinobi Great Nations
to "keep Konoha safe" people still would say "oh he might be good".

Danzo "The only way to protect Konoha (meaning me) is by destroying Konoha (meaning everyone else.) I am so NOT evil and if you disagree with me you will die."

(granted he never actually did say that but he might as well.)

I'm not saying what he's doing is right.....but he just hasn't done anything to label himself the classic bad guy. I think him aligning himself with Orochimaru is a step in that bad guy direction...Danzo is suppose to be such a purist, why ask for help from someone who betrayed the place you care for so much...
Old 09-06-2009, 10:01 AM   #25
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, he doesn't seem to be a bad guy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:09 AM   #26
Amai Shikome
Chunin Exam Proctor

Amai Shikome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Amai Shikome

The perception of whether Danzo is good or bad is totally up to you. You either believe that doing whatever it takes for the "sake of the village" is good and right or you believe in the old saying "two wrongs don't make a right" and decide that taking the high road or the more morally acceptable role is being good. The people who think the latter would more likely believe that he is bad. I am torn on him. He is so much more fun to be hated that I don't want to like him. LOL
Old 09-06-2009, 10:13 AM   #27
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Danzo a good guy

let's see...

1. He trained people like Sai to do whatever he wanted them to do
2. He used methods similar to that of the Bloody Mist
3. He stole Shisui's Sharnigan which was from his own village
4. He killed the messenger frog
5. He hates Tsunade and the other Hokages
6. He supported the Uchiha massacre
7. He used mind control on people
8. He tried to kill Sasuke
9. He has connections with Orochimaru
10. He probably has connections with Madara
11. He savagely murdered the Hanya ninja
12. He wants to unite the ninja world AND make himself supreme leader
13. He had The Foundation do NOTHING to save Konoha knowing that Tsunade
would sacrifice herself to save Konoha so he could become Hokage.

Yeah Danzo sure sounds like a good guy to me. :P
Now let's look with eyes to see things...

1-he created root...and it was shown that Root serves the village...
2-This was a Yamato theory because of the book that Sai had, this doesn't mean that its the way they trainned, there are a lot of ways to people kill their emotions, the bloody mist training way was just one the ways...
3-Shisui was already dead, he only took advantage of an opportunity
4-This could be seen in two ways, the bad one you obviously picked, the other one, was with Naruto out of the village, Pain would leave the village, if Naruto returned, like he returned, the village would be a battle ground, like what happened, people would be killed and with the risk to lose the nine tails to akatsuki
5-He doesn't hate Tsunade and the other Kages, he only has shown that he hates the Hokage, cause their way its "destroying" and putting in danger the village, and the other ones cause they never really did anything to search for peace
6-He supported the Uchiha Massacre, avoiding a rebellion that would be far greater than the casualties of a Uchiha Rebellion and probably saved Konoha from a war
7- He used mind control yes, at least for now, to put him in a place where he could pursue the peace
8- Sasuke is now a problem to Konoha, everyone except Naruto had already seen that, and a thread to Konoha security
9- The extent of this connections is unknown, if you see Orochimaru goal, to master all the jutsus, wasn't a bad goal at all, the way he decided to do it, was bad...the same goes for Danzo
10- If he was connections to Madara, this connections were a way he used to have the power he needed
11- Oh by the way, you forgot to say that they were attacking him....if you look in the same way Naruto overkilled Kakuzo with fuutton rasenshuriken, is he a bad person because of that?
12-This probably is truth, but the idea of unite a world under a same leader is a got idea, and eventually a good leader would came..
13-he saw an oppurtinity to be closer to achieve his goals and went for it

Like I said, Danzo with good intentions, but made bad decisions and bad actions...

Old 09-06-2009, 10:14 AM   #28
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

For those of you who think Danzo is not evil tell me what WOULD make him evil?
Old 09-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #29
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, I think no one can make him evil.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #30
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Well, I think no one can make him evil.

You misunderstood the question it seems.

I mean what does Danzo have to do to make you see Danzo as being evil?
Old 09-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #31
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I don't know. It seems he hasn't done anything evil.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #32
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post

2-This was a Yamato theory because of the book that Sai had, this doesn't mean that its the way they trainned, there are a lot of ways to people kill their emotions, the bloody mist training way was just one the ways...
4-This could be seen in two ways, the bad one you obviously picked, the other one, was with Naruto out of the village, Pain would leave the village, if Naruto returned, like he returned, the village would be a battle ground, like what happened, people would be killed and with the risk to lose the nine tails to akatsuki
5-He doesn't hate Tsunade and the other Kages, he only has shown that he hates the Hokage, cause their way its "destroying" and putting in danger the village, and the other ones cause they never really did anything to search for peace
6-He supported the Uchiha Massacre, avoiding a rebellion that would be far greater than the casualties of a Uchiha Rebellion and probably saved Konoha from a war
7- He used mind control yes, at least for now, to put him in a place where he could pursue the peace
8- Sasuke is now a problem to Konoha, everyone except Naruto had already seen that, and a thread to Konoha security
9- The extent of this connections is unknown, if you see Orochimaru goal, to master all the jutsus, wasn't a bad goal at all, the way he decided to do it, was bad...the same goes for Danzo
10- If he was connections to Madara, this connections were a way he used to have the power he needed
11- Oh by the way, you forgot to say that they were attacking him....if you look in the same way Naruto overkilled Kakuzo with fuutton rasenshuriken, is he a bad person because of that?
12-This probably is truth, but the idea of unite a world under a same leader is a got idea, and eventually a good leader would came..

Like I said, Danzo with good intentions, but made bad decisions and bad actions...
coulnt have put it better myself..
Old 09-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #33
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

That's a big list.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:41 AM   #34
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
I think that earlier in his life he may have been a good guy who really loved the village, but his ideals on how to go about keeping it safe didn't agree with anyone else in the village.(I mean he WAS up for the title, which means people beleived in him at some point. But just lost out to the guy who shared the same beleif as the Hokage's before him) But over the years, this bitterness and hate for losing out on the title has turned him for the worse. I mean if he really loved the village and not just the title, wouldn't you think he would have atleast SOME of his subordanates to help? Even if it was just to cover all his bases on trust. He is indeed not your typical Evil villain that the hero has to strike down in order to put things at peace(in this story Madara has already filled that slot) But rather is bad, but just no THE villian. He's sort of become a plot device to make people question what's really right and whats wrong, and is there a gray area that can trully be justified.
But no, I don't like him myself

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 09-06-2009, 10:42 AM   #35
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

I don't like him. But I don't consider him as a bad guy. He's just wack. lol.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #36
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Yes let's do that.

How? I haven't seen done much of anything to help the village.
In fact when Tsunade was giving her all to save to the village
from Pain what was Danzo and The Foundation (Root) doing?
They were hiding away just waiting for the attack to finihs.

It wasn't a theory. Yamato's theory is that Danzo is plotting to destroy
the Leaf Village.

That's precisely WHY it's evil. It be like if one of your family members
was murdered (by someone else) and you cut off their foot to
use as a trophy.

That's what they WANT you to think. But here's how it really works:
Naruto is kept at the frog mountain without knowing what's going on.
This increases his chances of getting captured because he could
easily be cornered. Also it prevents Naruto from helping the village.

-though I do got to admit that it's rather idiotic that the village
would have to rely on Naruto to defeat someone like Pain.
Yes he may be incredibly powerful but that's why there is such
a thing called team work and strategy. But whatever

He hates Tsunade. He hates the other Kages. He hates them because
he never got to be Hokage. You have to be blind not to see that.

You can think that but I'm with the Third Hokage who actually tried
to do negotiations with Uchiha. Yes sometimes they won't work but
he TRIED. Did Danzo? I seriously doubt it.

That's still evil in my book. Mind control restricts people of their free will
(if you believe in such a thing). I don't see that ever being good.

-For now that is correct. Sasuke is a problem. But not THE problem.
Soon you will all see that the problem is Madara and Danzo. But mostly
Madara.

It wasn't bad. It was selfish. It was selfish because it only helped him
(Orochimaru) at the cost of others. The same goes for Danzo and
what he does.

Well it is a theory. But basically I think Danzo is teaming up with Madara
so Danzo can become Hokage and gain power. Look at my Ultimate Uchiha
theory and you'll see.

I'll let you win this one. Though instead how about Danzo joining
forces with Hanzo to eliminate Yahiko, Nagato, and Konan?

Ever heard of the phrase "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

By letting someone nearly kill themselves? By letting his own comrades die?

Like I said. Danzo is evil.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:51 AM   #37
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Wow, I guess that explains alot! lol

Old 09-06-2009, 11:11 AM   #38
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
umm.. ya i knew that but you make no mention of Madara, which was my point. he just so happens to be around Leaf village at that time? u have no idea if he influenced what was happenning. for all we know the truth could have been him instigating it all. Danzo definately didn't seem suprised or upset when he recieved Sai's message that Kakashi thought Madara was back and behind recent problems. Madara has already shown he is great at manipulating people. and Danzo has shown he would deal w/ the devil to get what he wants so it is not a far stretch to have these together. each trying to use the other.
Madara was anywayz keeping an eye in the uchiha clan..(moreso after the kyubii attack)...waiting for the right time strike......up until now danzo hasnt done anything bad...eeveything he has done was for the villages safety....and besides why would madara anger sasuke aginst danzo when he and danzo were working together...?
Old 09-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #39
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
actually he wants Anko assasinated because she is after Kabuto and Danzo doesn't want his connection to Oro to be found out and he wants Kabuto for information to possibly fix his eye so he can fully utilize it.
yea thats what i meant....he wats to assasinate Anko to HIDE the fact that he knew oro
Old 09-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #40
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Wait I DO have counter argument to "Oh Danzo was just self-defending against Hanya".

The Hanya ninja were ninjas assassinated by Danzo.

Now let's see what the word assassinated means:

1. To murder (a prominent person) by surprise attack, as for political reasons.

That means Danzo struck first blood and NOT in self defense.

So the Hanya ninja had a understandable reason to attack Danzo.

Kakuzu had no reason to kill Naruto except that Naruto was protecting his comrades...

...something we have yet to see Danzo do.