Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #41
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: *SPOILER* Naruto and the Senju Clan*SPOILERS*

^^ Wow I actually read all that LOL...just my opinion on somethings

@ Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
There's no way Hashirama could be considered "The Child of Prophecy" simply because that prophecy was meant only for Jiraya. Hashirama had nothing to do with Jiraya and obviously wasn't his student. Also the "Child of Prophecy" is meant to bring peace to the ninja world in general not just stop the cycle of hatred between the Uchiha and the Senju.

@JPSM
Yeah you're right there were Uchiha that didn't awaken the sharingan...I don't remember Sasuke saying it but I did hear it somewhere....And I do think the way Sasuke is now he wouldn't mind killing Naruto, but Naruto of course wouldn't want to kill Sasuke so that's a disadvantage he'll have when they fight. Although I do believe Naruto's a Senju he could be destined to break the hatred between both clans simply because he's the "Child of Prophecy" ( Nagato's gone so...)
Old 09-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #42
Bioyard
Apprentice Genin

Bioyard is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

People keep saying that naruto cant be Senju because he cant control the fox. But it has been stated occasionally that the foxes chakra doesnt hurt naruto for some reason and no one knows why. That means something in Naruto's blood, or genes, is preventing the foxes chakra from killing him. Wouldn't that be a form of controling the fox? That and naruto wouldnt just KNOW how to control a demon. Besides, the First and Second were brothers and came from a long line of Senju yet the First is the only one known to control demons right?? Tsunade cant control demons. Why would naruto be able too??

And as for the kekke Genkai, it's been referred to that not everyone in the Uchiha clan has the ability to get the Sharingan. So maybe not everyone can get their clans kekke genkai.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:10 AM   #43
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant

Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

it is a long shot that Naruto is a senju by relation... and i'm not buying it till i have proof.

Naruto's beliefs and spirit is what makes him Senju to Madara. the same beliefs that the Sage seen in the first "body" that later formed the Senju clan.

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:13 AM   #44
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
okay I swear I read that Kishi leaked that we'll see the 4th's secret and learn of his bloodline. That seems pretty signfigant if were talking about Naruto potentially being related to Senju. (I mean they don't have to have the same last name to be related, senju has been around for along time and Naruto could potentially be related via his father)

That one I can't say 100% that it's confirmed from Kishi. Though I know for a fact that Kishi has said multiple times that he is planing/has been wanting to for a while, to write more about the 4th. And said that we'll be seing more of him.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 09-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #45
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post
People keep saying that naruto cant be Senju because he cant control the fox. But it has been stated occasionally that the foxes chakra doesnt hurt naruto for some reason and no one knows why. That means something in Naruto's blood, or genes, is preventing the foxes chakra from killing him. Wouldn't that be a form of controling the fox? That and naruto wouldnt just KNOW how to control a demon. Besides, the First and Second were brothers and came from a long line of Senju yet the First is the only one known to control demons right?? Tsunade cant control demons. Why would naruto be able too??

And as for the kekke Genkai, it's been referred to that not everyone in the Uchiha clan has the ability to get the Sharingan. So maybe not everyone can get their clans kekke genkai.
The truth is that we don't know if Tobirama and Tsunade, aren't able to control it...most likely Madara controlled the kyuubi using his sharingan, so Hashirama could have devellopped a technique based in his clan Kekke Genkai, that helped him in controlling the kyuubi, and this technique been similar to the EMS....everyone can potentially unlock it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will be able to do it...Also I've wondering my self if Naruto beeing able to retain the Kyuubi isn't in some type related to his body...in a genetic way....

Old 09-06-2009, 07:26 AM   #46
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
Spoiler:
okay I swear I read that Kishi leaked that we'll see the 4th's secret and learn of his bloodline. That seems pretty signfigant if were talking about Naruto potentially being related to Senju. (I mean they don't have to have the same last name to be related, senju has been around for along time and Naruto could potentially be related via his father)

That one I can't say 100% that it's confirmed from Kishi. Though I know for a fact that Kishi has said multiple times that he is planing/has been wanting to for a while, to write more about the 4th. And said that we'll be seing more of him.
I always tought that Minato, probably had a kekke genkai...the amount of chakra that he had, the fact that he could use space/time jutsu, probably and the fact that he was able to make a deal with death, that in the end, is what Shiki no Fujin is about, his a prof that he wasn't just a genious, probably there was something more...and a Kekke Genkai could explain it...

Old 09-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #47
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3littlepigs View Post
^^ Wow I actually read all that LOL...just my opinion on somethings

@ Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
There's no way Hashirama could be considered "The Child of Prophecy" simply because that prophecy was meant only for Jiraya. Hashirama had nothing to do with Jiraya and obviously wasn't his student. Also the "Child of Prophecy" is meant to bring peace to the ninja world in general not just stop the cycle of hatred between the Uchiha and the Senju.

@JPSM
Yeah you're right there were Uchiha that didn't awaken the sharingan...I don't remember Sasuke saying it but I did hear it somewhere....And I do think the way Sasuke is now he wouldn't mind killing Naruto, but Naruto of course wouldn't want to kill Sasuke so that's a disadvantage he'll have when they fight. Although I do believe Naruto's a Senju he could be destined to break the hatred between both clans simply because he's the "Child of Prophecy" ( Nagato's gone so...)
Hashirama did bring peace to the ninja world....and it would have well lasted if not for madara.....all the clans that fought bloody wars all the time....hashirama brought peace to all that....the "Prophecy' could have occured twice....the first time in Hashirama....and the second time...now in naruto..
Old 09-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #48
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioyard View Post

there's no reason for the fox to hurt naruto

1. cause it been sealed.....(and it does hurt him when he uses it)..but he uses it of his own will....the fox cant force naruto to use it if he does'nt want to....bbut he can persuade/ convince naruto to use him like he has done in the past....

2. if naruto dies then soo does the fox....the fox dsnt want that...so he dsnt want to hurt naruto anywayz...
Old 09-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #49
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
The truth is that we don't know if Tobirama and Tsunade, aren't able to control it...most likely Madara controlled the kyuubi using his sharingan, so Hashirama could have devellopped a technique based in his clan Kekke Genkai, that helped him in controlling the kyuubi, and this technique been similar to the EMS....everyone can potentially unlock it, but that doesn't mean that everyone will be able to do it...Also I've wondering my self if Naruto beeing able to retain the Kyuubi isn't in some type related to his body...in a genetic way....
Even hashirama could only control the fox because of the necklace...and i think the answers lies in that...we still dont know the whole potetial of it...(but it broke dint it?)
Old 09-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #50
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
Even hashirama could only control the fox because of the necklace...and i think the answers lies in that...we still dont know the whole potetial of it...(but it broke dint it?)
Yep...I also believe its more in the necklace than just controlling the Kyuubi...the fact his that Hashirama could control all the bijuu's at least that is what they have been tolding to us...so my guess is that with Hashirama the power wasn't only in the necklace, there was something more to it...probably something that only a Senju, or someone with his genetic (Yamato) could do...

Old 09-06-2009, 11:54 AM   #51
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
Yep...I also believe its more in the necklace than just controlling the Kyuubi...the fact his that Hashirama could control all the bijuu's at least that is what they have been tolding to us...so my guess is that with Hashirama the power wasn't only in the necklace, there was something more to it...probably something that only a Senju, or someone with his genetic (Yamato) could do...
Yea exactly....I think there was sumthing spl in the necklace...sumthing that reacted to hashirama's wood style...and yamato's too....and that sum hw managed to control the kyubii/....(hmm remember the 3 tails filler arc...yuukimaru's flute controlled the 3 tails...i kno its just a filler... but i think the necklace's kinda sumthing like that)
Old 09-06-2009, 12:06 PM   #52
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Dont think so.Toka was a master of Genjutsu.Thats nothing like Naruto maybe its just me but I see a resemblance to Kurenai.

what does that have to do with anything? parents being able to specialize in one jutus doesn't mean your kid is gong to inherit that talent!

every ninja in naruto's generation learned jutus that their parents used because their parents taught them.. naruto didn't have that luxury. so how the hell is gengutsu even remotely related to naruto's abilities?

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Old 09-06-2009, 12:19 PM   #53
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post
what does that have to do with anything? parents being able to specialize in one jutus doesn't mean your kid is gong to inherit that talent!

every ninja in naruto's generation learned jutus that their parents used because their parents taught them.. naruto didn't have that luxury. so how the hell is gengutsu even remotely related to naruto's abilities?
actually....naruto has the same kinda style and jutsu's like his mom...but yea its nt nessacery that the kid has to inherit the same kid of abilities....
Old 09-06-2009, 01:28 PM   #54
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
Yea exactly....I think there was sumthing spl in the necklace...sumthing that reacted to hashirama's wood style...and yamato's too....and that sum hw managed to control the kyubii/....(hmm remember the 3 tails filler arc...yuukimaru's flute controlled the 3 tails...i kno its just a filler... but i think the necklace's kinda sumthing like that)
I don't know if it Senju blood in Hashirama, if it Hashirama's wood style, I think it is hard that the wood style and the necklace, them alone can do something, there most be something else, like the wood passing to the necklace, some chakra that had a genetic supressor from the Senju, this link:

Genetic supressor (SENJU HASHIRAMA)+Wood Style+Necklace = allowed the Kyuubi to be controlled

Old 09-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #55
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

The 1st Hokage was the one who made the clan.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #56
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
The 1st Hokage was the one who made the clan.
No...its unknown the name of the Senju clan founder, Hashirama was just the leader, when Konoha was born...

Old 09-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #57
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #58
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
The Senju clan was descended from the younger of the two brothers chosen by the Sage of the Six Paths to inherit the way of the ninja.
Yes, that why it can't be Hashirama the founder, but this brother, that we don't the name, therefore unknown...

Old 09-06-2009, 02:31 PM   #59
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

According to Madara Uchiha, when the Sage was on his deathbed, he entrusted his power and dream to two brothers. The older brother, who inherited the Sage's powerful chakra and spiritual energy ("eyes"), believed that power was the key to peace; and the younger brother, who inherited the Sage's willpower and physical energy ("body"), believed that love was the key to peace. In the end, the Sage chose the younger brother to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older brother attacked the younger one, beginning a war between them. Their struggle would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan the Uchiha clan.

Old 09-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #60
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
According to Madara Uchiha, when the Sage was on his deathbed, he entrusted his power and dream to two brothers. The older brother, who inherited the Sage's powerful chakra and spiritual energy ("eyes"), believed that power was the key to peace; and the younger brother, who inherited the Sage's willpower and physical energy ("body"), believed that love was the key to peace. In the end, the Sage chose the younger brother to be his successor. Overcome by bitterness and envy, the older brother attacked the younger one, beginning a war between them. Their struggle would continue on through their descendants: the Senju clan the Uchiha clan.
Damm, I don't understand if you already got my point of view or not...but you said it all... two brothers, one created Senju, other the Uchiha...Hashirama was the leader, and he had a brother (tobirama) therefore he can't be one of the original brothers, therefore he is not the Senju clan founder