Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-30-2009, 02:53 AM   #1
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default my second story

this is my second story the last one got out of order and i lost my "groove" writting it so i am trying a better aproach(hopefully)
-------
CHARACTERS:
Zeru"Death"Hawkins
Spoiler:
hair:black
eyes:blue
Clothes:school uniform and white gloves(school/Slayer) cargo pants and a t-shirt(relaxing)
Bio:Zeru is a popular, Mute, and orphan boy that has a skull birth mark on his right shoulder that when he touches something it dies automaticly.He kills evil demon,werewolves,vampires,and other things that disturve the peace.Usually has a "I don't care attitude".He is always with Thoma.Is known as Death to most demons and ect..He like flowers.

Toma Bizer
Spoiler:
Hair:silver
eyes:red
clothes:school uniform(never takes it off unless if he washes it
Bio:Thoma is a demon that helps Zeru in slayings.He is able to read lips so he translates most of what Zeru says.Thoma is a Pervert.

Anna Rulo
Spoiler:
hair:blonde
eyes:blue
clothes:school uniform(school) pants and a t-shirt(relaxing)
Bio:Anna is a smart girl who claims to be Zeru's soulmate but he can't stand her

Belle Wolfe
Spoiler:
Hair:brown
eyes:green
Clothes:school uniform(school) a skirt and a t-shirt(relaxing)
Bio:the new student at the school.She loves animals and is found at the vet helping animals.

MANNY WOLFE
Spoiler:
hair:brown
eyes:hazel
clothesants and a shirt(relaxing)
bio:Belle's father and has a dark secret

LUCY WOLFE
Spoiler:
hair:brown
eyes:green
clothes:shirt and shorts(relaxing) apron with shirt and shorts(cooking)
bio:Belle's mother and is very uptight sometimes

-----
Chp.1

As Zeru jumped roof to roof chaseing a bird demon Thoma asked "Honestly Zeru do you have to kill this one tonight it is extremely weak" After Thoma said that Zeru gave Thoma a "yes now hurry" look. Thoma grummbled "Fine but lets hurry up we have school tomorrow" with that said the demon appeared out of nowhere and Zeru and Thoma pulled their weapons Thoma weiling a spear and Zeru a simply rose.Thoma laughed and said "Ha we are using the rose blade aren't we" Zeru simply nodded and the rose grew into a blade the size of a broadsword and with one swift move Zeru killed the demon and a white petal appeared when the demon diapeared when it died.Thoma looked up and said "Aww you had all the fun"and put away his weapon and walked away "good night seeya at school" was the last thing he said to Zeru before he left.

At school Thoma was peeking in the girls bathroom but was dragged away by zeru who mouthed a few words.Thoma said "Hey i do too know when to stop" as he said that Zeru and Thoma were in the hallway going to class but saw a girl walking around asking for help.She saw Zeru and Thoma and went to them and asked "Umm can you help me i am trying to get to biology but i can't find the room" Zeru simply nodded and thoma said "Yea you can follow us we have that too so it will be easy" the girl smiled and said "Thank you and my name is Belle what is yours" Thoma replied "I'm Thoma that is Zeru" pointing at Zeru. Belle said "Ok lets go before we are......"the bell rings"....late* Thoma laughed and said "Its ok it's the first day we won't get in trouble" and all three walked away.
------
i will try to write one chp. onece a week to keep it in order

Last edited by Moon; 09-11-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #2
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: my second story

awsome job.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

As they ran in the biology room a blonde girl ran up and hugged Zer and said "Hi honey" but Zeru had a "get this girl off of me" look. Thoma said "Anna get off of Zeru your not his girlfriend" Anna replied "Well we are soulmates" as she said that Zeru slid away and sat down with thoma sitting beside him. belle asked Anna "Are those two always together" Anna nodded " Yea but i think Thoma stalks Zeru though....or he is gay" Belle replied "Well ok"then they all sat down.

At lunch Belle went to sit by Zeru and Thoma and asked "Can i sit here"
Zeru shrugged and Thoma said "Whatever" and pigging out on the food stealing Zeru's food who wasn't eating.Belle asked "Are you two a....couple" and they both spit out there drinks and Thoma said "NO" Belle said "Sorry... is something wrong with Zeru" Thoma replied "No he is always like....." Thoma stopped and held his head "Zeru do you feel that"
Zeru nodded and saw a demon that looks like a normal school student and thought "They never come out in the morning" and he left for the next class thinking about what to do and being followed by the demon who said "Death shall fall tonight" Zeru was in shock he hasn't heard that name since he last used his mark he knew bad was going to happen*

As Belle walked home at night she heard something and said "Hello....anyone there" nothing replied so she continued walking.She looked around one more time to see a dark figure standing there . The dark figure said "Your soul will be delectible" and ran after her who ran away but snatched into an alley.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

As a hand covered Belle's mouth the figure said "Come out little girl* and his shape changed it grew wings ,horns, and a tail. Belle looked around to see who grabbed her and noticed whoever did it didn't try to keep her still but quiet. What she saw shocked her it was Zeru who grabbed her. Belle asked quietly "Who is that" Zeru didn't answer and since Thoma wasn't there he would have to bear with it. The figure looked in the alley and saw Zeru and said "Ahh Death has came" Zeru balled his fist he never liked that name Belle said "Who's Death" Zeru didn't say but rushed at the figure and took of his right glove.

The figure saw what Zeru did and said "Grr you are going to use your mark.How pathedic." and he slashed Zeru on the arm and left a big gash, Zeru winced in pain but still went on. The figure laughed "Ha you are an idiot you can't take on a high demon" Zeru knew he didn't have weapons and bhe couldn't get close enough to use his mark so he just stood there.The figure smirked "You know i'll let you live for now.....loke for me when your demon friend Thoma i think is with you" and he dissapeared in red smoke.Belle came out of the alley to see Zeru and asked "A-Are you ok" Zeru nodded but grabbed his injured arm. Belle saw it and said "Oh you are injured.Come with me my house is near we can fix that arm right up.Ok" Zeru just nodded and got up.

As Belle opened the door of her house she said "Mom,Dad i'm home" and a woman came out of a room holding a pan and said "Oh Hi honey" She saw Zeru who was behide Belle "Who's your friend" Belle said "Oh he's Zeru" then she remembered about Zeru's arm and rushed off but came back with a rool of bandages "Hold still this might hurt" She told Zeru and cleaned his wound. As she finished wrapping the bandage around his arm she said "There all done" Zeru nodded a thanks and started out the door" Belle's mom saw him walking out "Hey Zeru what happened to your arm anyway"
Zeru keeped silent but Belle said "Oh he helped me.A man tried to get me and kill me but he saved me but the man injured his arm" Belle's mon said "Oh ok...hey Zeru do you think your parents will mind if you stay for dinner" Zeru just looked down. Belle's mom asked "What is something wrong" Zeru grabbed a note pad and a pen from his pocket and wrote a few thing down and gave it to Belle who read it aloud "I am an orphan i been living by myself for years." Belle's mon looked shocked "Your an orphan* Zeru nodded. Belle's mom said "Hmmm....well do you want to stay for dinner" Zeru shook his head but Belle grabbed his hand and said "Please" Zeru sighed and nodded his head. Belle smiled and her mother said "well come on it is getting cold" and all three walked in the dinning room and Zeru saw a man already at the table.The man asked "Now who is this then" "Oh this is Zeru he helped me out a bit" Belle said "really how" the man asked and Belle explained it all. "Oh i see hmmm well lets eat" and they all sat down and started eating.

As Zeru started out the door the Man who was belle's father said to Zeru "Hey Zer i know this sounds weird but.....do you want to stay here for a few nights" Zeru shook his head but the man continued "I am just saying the man that attacked Belle could still be out there and wants you dead and might stay for a few days" Zeru knew that could be true so he nodded and wrote in his note pad "ok but just for a few nights" Belle's father nodded and said "Ok i'll get the guest room ready feel free to watch tv...or something" Zeru nodded and turned on the TV. Belle was washing dishes as her mom was cleaning the oven.Belles father came in the kitchen and said "Ok Zeru will stay with us for a few days" Belle's mothers said "Are you crazy what if he's one of those perverts like that Thoma kid" but he said "Don't worry he won't do anything to Belle" Belle's mom sighed "Fine but if he does something odd we kick him out" he shruged and said "Fine" and left to fix the guest room which is oddly next to Belle's room.