Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #1
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin
 
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In Your Darkest Nightmares
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 0
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

ok well firstly...i am not a fan of danzo myself....infact i dont really like the guy.....

Spoiler:

but well ....after the previous chapter i wasnt really sure weather to term danzo as the "GOOD" guy or the "BAD" guy.....
After danzo's
Spoiler:
sharingan
was discovered....and he was caught controlling Mifune and trying to illegally turn the meeting in his favor......he was officailly termed as the "BAD" guy(well he was thought of a bad guy even before this incident) .......i thought of him like too...but you know after the recent chapter (461)...i really dont know if hes supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy....

i mean All he is trying to do is unite the ninja world and do whats best for it ( and konoha)......and u gotto admit...there arnt much chances of that happening through disscusion and talking morally..(or atleast it happenig anytime soon)..It will take too much time....and who knows....maby by that time madara may have already intiated his "Moon's Eye Plan"...(and we can only guess what that might do/be).......and even hashirama managed to unite the clans only after gaining supremacy through winning wars and gaining a reputation as a deadly clan.....if he and his clan hadnt had such a reputation ...i dont think any1 would have listened to him/them....also it was after a lot of bloodshed ,did the peace agreement finally come and both the sides started to listen to each other and even consider the idea of a truce......
Thats preety much the case in the present too......none of the kages would accept an aliiance with one another through simple and moral disscussion....uniting all the villages is no small task....so maby a greater power is needed for that....true that he is doing it the really harsh way and like the tsuchikage said"it will breed mistrust and ill fellings"......but then again....maby doing it morally will take too long...

So basically Naruto and Danzo have the same goals......only danzo is doing it the quiker,harsher way and naruto is doing it the "right" morale way.......naruto's way will propably have a long lasting peace in the end....but well....will he be able to do it in time?...befor the moons eye plan is complete?

Your opnions.. ...
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

I always knew, ever since his introduction, that he was a man with good intentions. But the way that he reaches his goals is morally wrong. He uses people like tools, and he doesn't care who dies as long as he accomplishes his goal. That isn't the way a true shinobi should act (IMO). He may have good intentions, but the way he reaches them is wrong.
deidara330 is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple
 
Yori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Depends. Where does your girl live?
Posts: 16,805
Rep Power: 17
Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I always knew, ever since his introduction, that he was a man with good intentions. But the way that he reaches his goals is morally wrong. He uses people like tools, and he doesn't care who dies as long as he accomplishes his goal. That isn't the way a true shinobi should act (IMO). He may have good intentions, but the way he reaches them is wrong.
Exactly what he saids
__________________
That North North, That Up Top, that OVO and That XO...
Yori is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin
 
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In Your Darkest Nightmares
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 0
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I always knew, ever since his introduction, that he was a man with good intentions. But the way that he reaches his goals is morally wrong. He uses people like tools, and he doesn't care who dies as long as he accomplishes his goal. That isn't the way a true shinobi should act (IMO). He may have good intentions, but the way he reaches them is wrong.
But does that make him a bad guy??....
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #5
deidara330
Mr. Serious
 
deidara330's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere.
Posts: 14,480
Rep Power: 16
deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
But does that make him a bad guy??....
Well, it's tough. He wants to do good, but he does evil, and wrong. I believe that defines him as an evil person at surface, and a good person at heart. But generally an evil person.
deidara330 is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #6
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hebi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The State of Dreaming
Posts: 2,563
Rep Power: 11
Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Yes he is
__________________
If I stare off into the distance long enough..........a thought will enter my mind.


Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 14,296
Rep Power: 27
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Well he has good intentions but the wrong methods.

I would call him an Anti-Hero/protagonist
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 08:56 PM   #8
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin
 
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In Your Darkest Nightmares
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 0
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

hmm ...but u kno ..if he had succeded with his manipulation the nations might have been united by now..... and would have propably started planning on how to stop akatsuki....
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:03 PM   #9
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Phariah824's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Rep Power: 10
Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Danzo is the scum i scrape off my boots. no way is he good and no way are his intentions good .
he wants power thats all ,at anyones expense. he wants to be named leader of all the villages. for what reason? for his own personal glory and power. like the Raikage said he is all that's dark and unholy in the ninja world.

i see no realistic differance between Madara and Danzo. both want ultimate power for personal gain not for the safety of the land.

i mean Danzo has allied w/ outsiders to try and gain control before ... the salamader Hanzo? and Orochimaru and he might have conspired w/ Madara before when the Uchiha's were wiped out.

and don't forget he held back Root when the leaf village was attacked, not even to help evacuate the villagers and innocent. who else would he sacrifice for his own ambitions.
__________________
Duty is as heavy as a mountain
Death as light as a feather

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phariah824 is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:05 PM   #10
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate
 
darkXotaku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: alone...
Posts: 6,193
Rep Power: 0
darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

I think the uniting the ninja world thing is bs! i think hes saying that as a cover up. He just wants to rule the world. Plus he thought about having his own subject(anko) assasinated just for knowing stuff. Thats not stuff a good guy would do. I belive he is just as evil as Madara if not worse!
darkXotaku is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:15 PM   #11
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin
 
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In Your Darkest Nightmares
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 0
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phariah824 View Post
Danzo is the scum i scrape off my boots. no way is he good and no way are his intentions good .
he wants power thats all ,at anyones expense. he wants to be named leader of all the villages. for what reason? for his own personal glory and power. like the Raikage said he is all that's dark and unholy in the ninja world.

i see no realistic differance between Madara and Danzo. both want ultimate power for personal gain not for the safety of the land.

i mean Danzo has allied w/ outsiders to try and gain control before ... the salamader Hanzo? and Orochimaru and he might have conspired w/ Madara before when the Uchiha's were wiped out.

and don't forget he held back Root when the leaf village was attacked, not even to help evacuate the villagers and innocent. who else would he sacrifice for his own ambitions.
Actually the reason why the elder(including danzo) had asked for the assasination of the uchiha clan was because they were planning a coup de'etat .....if they had let it happen it would have lead to a war.....true though that they sacrificed itachi for it....but wasnt it itachi's own choice?
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:16 PM   #12
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin
 
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In Your Darkest Nightmares
Posts: 861
Rep Power: 0
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkXotaku View Post
I think the uniting the ninja world thing is bs! i think hes saying that as a cover up. He just wants to rule the world. Plus he thought about having his own subject(anko) assasinated just for knowing stuff. Thats not stuff a good guy would do. I belive he is just as evil as Madara if not worse!
actually he wanted anko assasinated for HIDING STUFF.....
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #13
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Phariah824's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Rep Power: 10
Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
Actually the reason why the elder(including danzo) had asked for the assasination of the uchiha clan was because they were planning a coup de'etat .....if they had let it happen it would have lead to a war.....true though that they sacrificed itachi for it....but wasnt it itachi's own choice?
umm.. ya i knew that but you make no mention of Madara, which was my point. he just so happens to be around Leaf village at that time? u have no idea if he influenced what was happenning. for all we know the truth could have been him instigating it all. Danzo definately didn't seem suprised or upset when he recieved Sai's message that Kakashi thought Madara was back and behind recent problems. Madara has already shown he is great at manipulating people. and Danzo has shown he would deal w/ the devil to get what he wants so it is not a far stretch to have these together. each trying to use the other.
__________________
Duty is as heavy as a mountain
Death as light as a feather

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Phariah824; 09-05-2009 at 09:43 PM.
Phariah824 is offline  
Old 09-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #14
Phariah824
Chunin Exam Participant
 
Phariah824's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 845
Rep Power: 10
Phariah824 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
actually he wanted anko assasinated for HIDING STUFF.....
actually he wants Anko assasinated because she is after Kabuto and Danzo doesn't want his connection to Oro to be found out and he wants Kabuto for information to possibly fix his eye so he can fully utilize it.
__________________
Duty is as heavy as a mountain
Death as light as a feather

Oct.15 2009 i survived Madara's first attack of turning back time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Phariah824 is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 03:11 AM   #15
Sasori_X
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Sasori_X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Your moms house... I'll be waiting
Posts: 1,574
Rep Power: 0
Sasori_X is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Hitler had good intentions, look where that got him.
__________________
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest" ~ MASK de Smith

"Snooping as usual I see"- Robotnik and his magnificent pingas
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


More than happy to add you as a friend.
Sasori_X is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 08:30 AM   #16
JPSM
Genin
 
JPSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Rep Power: 0
JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
ok well firstly...i am not a fan of danzo myself....infact i dont really like the guy.....

Spoiler:

but well ....after the previous chapter i wasnt really sure weather to term danzo as the "GOOD" guy or the "BAD" guy.....
After danzo's
Spoiler:
sharingan
was discovered....and he was caught controlling Mifune and trying to illegally turn the meeting in his favor......he was officailly termed as the "BAD" guy(well he was thought of a bad guy even before this incident) .......i thought of him like too...but you know after the recent chapter (461)...i really dont know if hes supposed to be the good guy or the bad guy....

i mean All he is trying to do is unite the ninja world and do whats best for it ( and konoha)......and u gotto admit...there arnt much chances of that happening through disscusion and talking morally..(or atleast it happenig anytime soon)..It will take too much time....and who knows....maby by that time madara may have already intiated his "Moon's Eye Plan"...(and we can only guess what that might do/be).......and even hashirama managed to unite the clans only after gaining supremacy through winning wars and gaining a reputation as a deadly clan.....if he and his clan hadnt had such a reputation ...i dont think any1 would have listened to him/them....also it was after a lot of bloodshed ,did the peace agreement finally come and both the sides started to listen to each other and even consider the idea of a truce......
Thats preety much the case in the present too......none of the kages would accept an aliiance with one another through simple and moral disscussion....uniting all the villages is no small task....so maby a greater power is needed for that....true that he is doing it the really harsh way and like the tsuchikage said"it will breed mistrust and ill fellings"......but then again....maby doing it morally will take too long...

So basically Naruto and Danzo have the same goals......only danzo is doing it the quiker,harsher way and naruto is doing it the "right" morale way.......naruto's way will propably have a long lasting peace in the end....but well....will he be able to do it in time?...befor the moons eye plan is complete?

Your opnions.. ...
Danzo had and has good intentions, but the way he intent to put in pratice his intentions made him a bad person...
__________________
Moonlight Village

Rank: Genin
JPSM is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #17
JPSM
Genin
 
JPSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 399
Rep Power: 0
JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori_X View Post
Hitler had good intentions, look where that got him.
Despite the fact that Hitler was a mass murderer, he did an incredible job in the Nazi germany, he restaured an economy that was in shreds, the cientific breakthroughts that the Germans achieved allowed the dawn of a completely new and diferent age....and you probably even don't realise but when you go to medic some of the tests and medicine he does or gives to you were develloped or existe because of experiments made in concentration camps, at expense of millions of deads....

This doesn't make soft the fact that he was a monster, but everything has two sides...the germans during the first years of his rullership were happy with his attitudes....also if you are american, just search the general oppinion that Europe/Africa/Asia has from George W. Bush, and the War on Terror and you will see that Bush his seen as a monster himself...
__________________
Moonlight Village

Rank: Genin
JPSM is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 08:38 AM   #18
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod
Moderator
 
Naruto321's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Queens, New York
Posts: 8,344
Rep Power: 23
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Spoiler:
When people were about to choose the next Hokage they thought if picking Kakashi, but instead Danzo used his Sharingan in tricking people to choose him
__________________
Quote:
Bishes be doing Naruto321's dishes.
Fo sho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is online now  
Old 09-06-2009, 09:45 AM   #19
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite
 
Densetsu_no_D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: In a new city
Posts: 423
Rep Power: 0
Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D
Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

I agree with some of the earlier posts. Danzo hasn't done the usual "Bad" Guy stuff to label him that. He loves the village and he will do anything, no matter how bad it seems to us to keep it safe. Now I think he goes about it wrong as well but his whole reason for power is so he never sees the village crumble. It has yet to be seen if he is evil like Orochimaru...we will just have to wait and see...
__________________
The bird of Hermes is my name; eating my wings to make me tame.
Densetsu_no_D is offline  
Old 09-06-2009, 09:48 AM   #20
mrsticky005
 
mrsticky005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the White Text House
Posts: 14,109
Rep Power: 27
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Is Danzo really a "BAD" Guy?***SPOILERS***

Danzo a good guy

let's see...

1. He trained people like Sai to do whatever he wanted them to do
2. He used methods similar to that of the Bloody Mist
3. He stole Shisui's Sharnigan which was from his own village
4. He killed the messenger frog
5. He hates Tsunade and the other Hokages
6. He supported the Uchiha massacre
7. He used mind control on people
8. He tried to kill Sasuke
9. He has connections with Orochimaru
10. He probably has connections with Madara
11. He savagely murdered the Hanya ninja
12. He wants to unite the ninja world AND make himself supreme leader
13. He had The Foundation do NOTHING to save Konoha knowing that Tsunade
would sacrifice herself to save Konoha so he could become Hokage.

Yeah Danzo sure sounds like a good guy to me. :P
mrsticky005 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.