Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:06 PM   #21
JPSM
Genin

JPSM is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: *SPOILER* Naruto and the Senju Clan*SPOILERS*

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
I think the Senju might have a KG.
I believe its the ability to control the Tailed beasts and Naruto just hasnt awoken his yet.
I don't remember where but I saw that they had Kekke Genkai...the hability of the first to control wood type was one of them...its normal that in a big clan there is people without it, and that could appear more than one kekke genkai....

Old 09-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #22
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Spoiler:
I think the Senju might have a KG.
I believe its the ability to control the Tailed beasts and Naruto just hasnt awoken his yet.
well i dont think that all senju's could control the tailed beast...maby it was only hashirama.....and besides the only reason naruto and can control his beast is because of the necklace....and with that broke.(and minato's spitrit gone).. the next time naruto goes above 4 tails...there's nothing stopping him
Old 09-05-2009, 03:16 PM   #23
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto View Post
this is to explain to every1 that naruto is NOT
Spoiler:
an senju
.....i read a lot of posts giving reason to how naruto
Spoiler:
was a senju
and this is in reply to most people's reason's :

1st:
Spoiler:

Hashirama and naruto are a lot alike in many ways....especially their thoughts and their ideals......but that dosent mean that naruto has to be a senju.

Hashirama wanted to end the war and the bloodshed...he wanted to bring peace to the ninja world......(he and all the senju's)...and he did...by making the one village per country system...and after that the whole world started to follow and the wars finally ceased....there was peace to the land after a long time....and this would have lasted if not for madara's thirst for revenge and his hatred for the senju clan.(proof to the the saying" Revenge breedes hatred...which breeds war").....

Its the same thing with naruto.....he too longs to end the cycle of hatred in the ninja world.....just like hashirama....and the both have the same kinda enemy.........for hashirama it was madara......and now for naruto its sasuke...

And thats what i think madara meant when he said that naruto has the senju's fire within him....the will of fire....all konoha ninja's who pledge their live to konoha have it......but naruto's shine's the brightest...and is the most similar to hashirama's......the will to bring peace to the world...i think thats what madara meant when he said that naruto has hashirama will of fire within him.

Naruto + Hashirama= same ideals,thoughts ,beliefs.......and the same kind of enemy.But like i said....just because he is similar to hashirama dosnt make him a senju .

Spoiler:

2nd:
i think tsunade would kno if naruto was her grandson.....and minato had no reason to not tell naruto who he truely was.......as for why minato was such a brilliant student.....well u dont have to be a senju to be a great shinobi....also about naruto looking similar to nawaki....i think that was again just a way for kishi to show hw alike they were in both body and mind.....also i think it was to a way to emphasize to tsunade how similar naruto and nawaki were...kishi style

Spoiler:

3rd
As for naruto's enormous amount of chakra...well even kisame has it......dat dsnt make kisame a senju(...) ......if i remb right ...then i think it was mentioned sumwer that naruto jutsu's and techniques were very similar to kushina's ...........so maby that it was a common trait among ninja's from the whirlpoools???.......and naruto never really was able to control the kyubii....it used to always take over whenever he got angry and he could do nothing about it........the only way that it was brought under control was because of yamato who could only do it because naruto was wearing hashirama's necklace......why would naruto need hashirama's necklace if he already was a senju??

Besides i think that kishi knew that this chapter would make peoaple start making speculations about naruto being
Spoiler:
a senju
....as always kishi likes keeping his fans confused and guessing....and then springing a surprise....that no one would have predicted....thats typically kishi
Well I already said in another post that this could be a great way to start speculation about Naruto origins...but think in this, Madara said that this a war between two clans...why would Naruto if he wasn't related to Senju take a role in this fight?which he already did...I think that he is related to Senju...I don't think that he is Tsunade's grandson...my guess is that he is related to other female Senju...probably Senju Toka, that we heard little about her...Kishimoto never introduces a character without a reason...also Tsunade isn't dead yet so this means that she has at least a last role to fullfill...this role could be about the relation between Naruto's family and the Senju clan

Old 09-05-2009, 03:20 PM   #24
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Nine-TailedSage_Naruto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSM View Post
I don't remember where but I saw that they had Kekke Genkai...the hability of the first to control wood type was one of them...its normal that in a big clan there is people without it, and that could appear more than one kekke genkai....
yes...i seem to have made a little mistake in geting the facts right.....apparently Haku's kekkai genkai was the ability to combine the 2 chakras: water an wind... creating ice realease......but as true as that may be...that was not the case with the senju clan....Hashirama's was not a kekkai genkai....he was the only one in his clan capable of useing the techinique.(not every1 in the senju clan was able to use it)..so he must have devoloped the ability to combine the 2 chakra's himself........propably though hard training or sumthing...
Old 09-05-2009, 03:35 PM   #25
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Well I already said in another post that this could be a great way to start speculation about Naruto origins...but think in this, Madara said that this a war between two clans...why would Naruto if he wasn't related to Senju take a role in this fight?which he already did...I think that he is related to Senju...I don't think that he is Tsunade's grandson...my guess is that he is related to other female Senju...probably Senju Toka, that we heard little about her...Kishimoto never introduces a character without a reason...also Tsunade isn't dead yet so this means that she has at least a last role to fullfill...this role could be about the relation between Naruto's family and the Senju clan
i have been thinking.......and i think naruto got caught up in what was the uchiha's destiny.....naruto CHOSE to get sasuke back..and he can quite anytime he wants..the senju vs madara inevitable battle..they had to fight it out to gain supremacy aginst each other..just like all the 100 differeent clans at that time..the madara vs senju was FATE...as the two clans at that time were already in a war aginst each other....it was inevitable that both the clan leaders will fight sum time in the end...

we kno the similarities between hashirama and n naruto.......but the main differences are what i think would make a difference.........madara and hashirama both looked up to each other......but both of them hated each other....but thats not the case with naruto and sasuke...... also i dont think sasuke actually hates naruto.....its not sasuke's goal to kill naruto(unlike madara).........and in the end sumhow i dont think sasuke will kill naruto.........and naruto obviously dsnt hate sasuke.........naruto was the 'child of the prophecy" he was born with the same 'fate' and 'will' as hashirama.....he was chosen as the one who would make a change in the ninja world....naruto and hashirama shared the same fate and destiny.....he is tied by "fate" to the senju clan....and more spcifically hashirama.....they dont have to be of the same fa ily to share the same ideals and want the same thing....

Last edited by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto; 09-05-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:37 PM   #26
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Dont think so.Toka was a master of Genjutsu.Thats nothing like Naruto maybe its just me but I see a resemblance to Kurenai.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #27
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
i have been thinking.......and i think naruto got caught up in what was the uchiha's destiny.....naruto CHOSE to get sasuke back..and he can quite anytime he wants..the senju vs madara inevitable battle..they had to fight it out to gain supremacy aginst each other..just like all the 100 differeent clans at that time..the madara vs senju was FATE...as the two clans at that time were already in a war aginst each other....it was inevitable that both the clan leaders will fight sum time in the end...

we kno the similarities between hashirama and n naruto.......but the main differences are what i think would make a difference.........madara and hashirama both looked up to each other......but both of them hated each other....but thats not the case with naruto and sasuke...... also i dont think sasuke actually hates naruto.....its not sasuke's goal to kill naruto(unlike madara).........and in the end sumhow i dont think sasuke will kill naruto.........and naruto obviously dsnt hate sasuke.........naruto was the 'child of the prophecy" he was born with the same 'fate' and 'will' as hashirama.....he was chosen as the one who would make a change in the ninja world....naruto and hashirama shared the same fate and destiny.....he is tied by "fate" to the senju clan....and more spcifically hashirama.....they dont have to be of the same fa ily to share the same ideals and want the same thing....
Agreed
Old 09-05-2009, 03:40 PM   #28
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
yes...i seem to have made a little mistake in geting the facts right.....apparently Haku's kekkai genkai was the ability to combine the 2 chakras: water an wind... creating ice realease......but as true as that may be...that was not the case with the senju clan....Hashirama's was not a kekkai genkai....he was the only one in his clan capable of useing the techinique.(not every1 in the senju clan was able to use it)..so he must have devoloped the ability to combine the 2 chakra's himself........propably though hard training or sumthing...
It can be a kekke Genkai if the Kekke Genkai its something related with combining to opposit chakra elements, like Water and Earth, or Fire and Water, or Wind with Fire, etc etc....but I think that they have a lot of characteristic features that make them unique...and that doesn't give them a unique kekke genkai...

Hashirama and Tobirama had a lot of strenght, the same happens with Tsunade, and in some extent with Naruto althought not in the same level, the Senju have a lot of chakra, the same happens to naruto....booth Hashirama and Tobirama have a lot of stamina, the same with Naruto...Hashirama could control the Kyuubi, we don't how he could do it, but there is no way to tell if Tobirama and Tsunade don't have at least the same capacity (not explored at the same extent than in Hashirama, making a comparison, it could be some kind of "EMS" from the Uchiha, Hashirama was the first one to unlock this capability and was the only one to have it)...the way they speak about the Senju in a general way fits with the way that Naruto takes his life, missions, battles and relationships...also Senju was a big clan...its normal that there could be Senju related families, that are Senju, without beeing named Senju, and various diferent types or forms of the Kekke Genkai...

Also I see a kind of a pattern in every senju that we know...at least Hashirama and Tobirama could control water...also we only know that Minato had lightning chakra, but I doubt that he only had one type of chakra, and also Naruto already said after controlling wind that he only needed know to master the water chakra, so this could be a hit? also like I said Tsunade was left in coma for a reason, it would be easier to Kishimoto to just kill her...she will have a role...this role could be confirming or dening that Naruto is Senju related (like I said before, if Naruto is related to Senju he is NOT Tsunade's grandson)

Last edited by JPSM; 09-05-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:51 PM   #29
JPSM
Genin

Quote:

You have some point there, but think in this mainly in stories, fables, etc...fate links people from the same family...its the logic of royalty...its a family fated to control the other families....so when there is fate in a story regularly it includes the destiny of a family....

This takes us to the child of the prophecy...what is the child of the prophecy?in the end, is a child that is destined to break the chains of hatred...and one of this chains of hatred was started by the children of the sage of the six paths...the founders of booth clans...Senju and Uchiha...so or Naruto is a new sage of the six paths (that I don't thing he is)...or he must be a Senju, that will break the chain of hatred born from the decision that Sage of the six paths made...why would Naruto an outsider, be destined to settle a score that its not a problem from is family? also the Uchiha have a "warrior", Sasuke, the avenger, like Madara call him...so it cames to Naruto to step up....

Old 09-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #30
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Dont think so.Toka was a master of Genjutsu.Thats nothing like Naruto maybe its just me but I see a resemblance to Kurenai.
Well, Toka was a master in genjutsu, probably the hardest or the ones that need more intelligence of all the ninja techniques...Minato was a genious, he could well be a master in some sort of genjutsu...

Also the Kyuubi living inside Naruto, affected the personality, and his skills, so he probably can't do genjutsu (it doesn't mean that in future he doesn't master some sort of genjutsu techniques) because of having the Kyuubi inside him....also Naruto shows a lack of concentration and focus...regularly this is the most evident proof that there is lack of some sort of intelligence (there is a lot of types of intelligence....like mechanical, language, creative, etc)...if he lacks in inteliigence, genjutsu would be hard for him to control...

Last edited by JPSM; 09-05-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #31
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Well, Toka was a master in genjutsu, probably the hardest or the ones that need more intelligence of all the ninja techniques...Minato was a genious, he could well be a master in some sort of genjutsu...

Also the Kyuubi living inside Naruto, affected the personality, and his skills, so he probably can't do genjutsu (it doesn't mean that in future he doesn't master some sort of genjutsu techniques) because of having the Kyuubi inside him....also Naruto shows a lack of concentration and focus...regularly this is the most evident proof that there is lack of some sort of intelligence (there is a lot of types of intelligence....like mechanical, language, creative, etc)...if he lacks in inteliigence, genjutsu would be hard for him to control...
Like jiraya said.......naruto doest have natural affiliation towards genjutsu....its a lot harder to teach it to naruto...its just not his kinda thing......also as far as we have seen ...the kyubii hasnt affected his personality..,.naruto is still naruto and he always will be....and as for affecting his skills...the kyubii propably added to his devlopment....

its nt that naruto cant learn genjutsu....but ,like u said, naruto dsnt have the concentration for it...but i dont think its because oif the kyubii....i mean very few people are masters of genjutsu....and other then the uchiha kurenai is the only one who ,purely with talent, managed to master it...
Old 09-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #32
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
Like jiraya said.......naruto doest have natural affiliation towards genjutsu....its a lot harder to teach it to naruto...its just not his kinda thing......also as far as we have seen ...the kyubii hasnt affected his personality..,.naruto is still naruto and he always will be....and as for affecting his skills...the kyubii propably added to his devlopment....

its nt that naruto cant learn genjutsu....but ,like u said, naruto dsnt have the concentration for it...but i dont think its because oif the kyubii....i mean very few people are masters of genjutsu....and other then the uchiha kurenai is the only one who ,purely with talent, managed to master it...
Well we don't know if the Kyuubi affected or not the development of naruto cause we had it since he was a young child...but those markings in his face resembling to whiskers, and the habit that he has in jumpig in booth legs and arms while they are jumping in the threes, are marks that the Kyuubi influenced him in his way of action and in his shape...so it wouldn't be hard to believe that also his intelligence could be affected...

Old 09-05-2009, 04:29 PM   #33
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
You have some point there, but think in this mainly in stories, fables, etc...fate links people from the same family...its the logic of royalty...its a family fated to control the other families....so when there is fate in a story regularly it includes the destiny of a family....

This takes us to the child of the prophecy...what is the child of the prophecy?in the end, is a child that is destined to break the chains of hatred...and one of this chains of hatred was started by the children of the sage of the six paths...the founders of booth clans...Senju and Uchiha...so or Naruto is a new sage of the six paths (that I don't thing he is)...or he must be a Senju, that will break the chain of hatred born from the decision that Sage of the six paths made...why would Naruto an outsider, be destined to settle a score that its not a problem from is family? also the Uchiha have a "warrior", Sasuke, the avenger, like Madara call him...so it cames to Naruto to step up....

that is a very good argument......and (i will have to think really hard to counter that)......

the senju and the uchiha were destined to fight each other........and it was a curse that started with the two sons of the sage....maby that one child...the child of the prophecy...was born to break that chain of hatred and war between the uchiha and the senju....and to be able to do that ....maby he was not included in the fate of the two clans....in the past it was hashirama who 'stepped up" to stop the fighting between the various clans and brougth them under one single command ..and formed the one clan per village...at that time hashirama was the 'child of the prophecy".....he stopped the fights of varuious other clan even though he was not related to them....he was the one person who brought the world of hatred to an end....(at least tempararily)...he changed the destines of many a clans and families..(but couldnt overcome his own)....so why cant naruto do the same.......he might b the person to save these two clans from their fate....naruto never beleived in fate and destiny.....and thats what makes him the perfect candidate to break this chain of hatred among the two clans and change their 'destinies'.....and i think now that madara told him that it was the uchiha''s "fate" i think naruto gonna try and show sasuke that u can decide your own destiny.....just like he did to neji...

Last edited by Nine-TailedSage_Naruto; 09-05-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:33 PM   #34
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Well we don't know if the Kyuubi affected or not the development of naruto cause we had it since he was a young child...but those markings in his face resembling to whiskers, and the habit that he has in jumpig in booth legs and arms while they are jumping in the threes, are marks that the Kyuubi influenced him in his way of action and in his shape...so it wouldn't be hard to believe that also his intelligence could be affected...
yea maby....but i think that was a way to show naruto's "childish behavior".....and later in the series they never showed him jump like that ...it was only in the beginning of the series....and the "whiskers" and the seal on his belly come as a package......those markings are because the kyubii was sealed in him....it might have only affected his physical appearence..
Old 09-05-2009, 04:52 PM   #35
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
that is a very good argument......and (i will have to think really hard to counter that)......

the senju and the uchiha were destined to fight each other........and it was a curse that started with the two sons of the sage....maby that one child...the child of the prophecy...was born to break that chain of hatred and war between the uchiha and the senju....and to be able to do that ....maby he was not included in the fate of the two clans....in the past it was hashirama who 'stepped up" to stop the fighting between the various clans and brougth them under one single command ..and formed the one clan per village...at that time hashirama was the 'child of the prophecy".....he stopped the fights of varuious other clan even though he was not related to them....he was the one person who brought the world of hatred to an end....(at least tempararily)...he changed the destines of many a clans and families..(but couldnt overcome his own)....so why cant naruto do the same.......he might b the person to save these two clans from their fate....naruto never beleived in fate and destiny.....and thats what makes him the perfect candidate to break this chain of hatred among the two clans and change their 'destinies'.....and i think now that madara told him that it was the uchiha''s "fate" i think naruto gonna try and show sasuke that u can decide your own destiny.....just like he did to neji...
I've came with that cause, the only way to stop the chain of hatred between the two clans...it will be when the Senju, come with an agreement with the Uchiha....like someone said, Sasuke, doesn't what to kill Naruto (I doubt it cause he is a new Sasuke), and the same happens with Naruto...there is a huge difference between Hashirama and Madara, and Sasuke and Naruto...Hashirama wanted peace, but he was able to "kill" Madara or at least, that is what we have learned, Naruto wants peace and hardly will attack Sasuke to kill him...see the diference? Hashirama attitude, lead to a temporary and fragile peace among the Uchiha and the Senju...but Naruto way of action, if Sasuke doens't get killed, will lead to a true, everlasting peace between the Senju and the Uchiha, fullfilling the sage of the six paths whises that the two brothers get along and support each other....that's what I tried to say...

Imagine this the sage of six paths, realizing his mistake he created the myth that one day, there would be one, that will trully endure and fullfill his whises...of peace...and the first step to it, will be of course, stop the war between the Senju and Uchiha...the two "brothers"....and I believe that the Sage wouldn't let this task for a random person...but to one of his descendets....from either sides...in fact if Naruto is a Senju descendet, he will be the only one that can put an end to the hostillities because of his bond with Sasuke, like if the two brothers (the Senju and the Uchiha) had fight enough, and realized that they were "brothers", in the end they have a same ancestor and that they have to stop the fight...also the fact that Naruto considers Sasuke a brother, cames to support what I said....

Old 09-05-2009, 05:07 PM   #36
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
I've came with that cause, the only way to stop the chain of hatred between the two clans...it will be when the Senju, come with an agreement with the Uchiha....like someone said, Sasuke, doesn't what to kill Naruto (I doubt it cause he is a new Sasuke), and the same happens with Naruto...there is a huge difference between Hashirama and Madara, and Sasuke and Naruto...Hashirama wanted peace, but he was able to "kill" Madara or at least, that is what we have learned, Naruto wants peace and hardly will attack Sasuke to kill him...see the diference? Hashirama attitude, lead to a temporary and fragile peace among the Uchiha and the Senju...but Naruto way of action, if Sasuke doens't get killed, will lead to a true, everlasting peace between the Senju and the Uchiha, fullfilling the sage of the six paths whises that the two brothers get along and support each other....that's what I tried to say...

Imagine this the sage of six paths, realizing his mistake he created the myth that one day, there would be one, that will trully endure and fullfill his whises...of peace...and the first step to it, will be of course, stop the war between the Senju and Uchiha...the two "brothers"....and I believe that the Sage wouldn't let this task for a random person...but to one of his descendets....from either sides...in fact if Naruto is a Senju descendet, he will be the only one that can put an end to the hostillities because of his bond with Sasuke, like if the two brothers (the Senju and the Uchiha) had fight enough, and realized that they were "brothers", in the end they have a same ancestor and that they have to stop the fight...also the fact that Naruto considers Sasuke a brother, cames to support what I said....
hmm yea propably.......in fact i really dont know what will happen.......ur argument is good undeniable.......but i just feel like naruto isnt an senju.....but then again it might be that he is..i dont kno.......i guess this is like the TOBI is not madara(or vice versa...or the tobi-obito, etc).....will go on forever....until anything is actually proved we really wont kno for certain.....hmm bt i guess it really wont be soo bad is naruto is an senju........but well....i just liked to think that naruto was the kind of kid who became strong because of his won effort and abilities....not because he was a part of the all powerrfull senju...but i dont kno really....its any1's guess.....and like i said.......i really think kishi meant for all these fan specualation to happen,i bet he knew that ever1 would start think that naruto is an senju.....and maby he was geting evry1 in that mindset for a reason.....and knowing kishi he proapbly is
Old 09-05-2009, 05:22 PM   #37
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
hmm yea propably.......in fact i really dont know what will happen.......ur argument is good undeniable.......but i just feel like naruto isnt an senju.....but then again it might be that he is..i dont kno.......i guess this is like the TOBI is not madara(or vice versa...or the tobi-obito, etc).....will go on forever....until anything is actually proved we really wont kno for certain.....hmm bt i guess it really wont be soo bad is naruto is an senju........but well....i just liked to think that naruto was the kind of kid who became strong because of his won effort and abilities....not because he was a part of the all powerrfull senju...but i dont kno really....its any1's guess.....and like i said.......i really think kishi meant for all these fan specualation to happen,i bet he knew that ever1 would start think that naruto is an senju.....and maby he was geting evry1 in that mindset for a reason.....and knowing kishi he proapbly is
Yes but he can be creating all this speculation to keep people interested, it can be or not...he already created speculation that turned out to be truth (the fourth beeing Naruto's fahter) and speculation that isn't truth (Danzo eye beeing Obito's eye)...also beeing a Senju descendet doesn't make in all powerfull, only puts in a diferent perspective of the story...like the Uchiha, there were Uchiha that didn't had the Sharingan, there could be Senju that don't have all the power or neither all the skill of a Senju....if Naruto is a Senju, only time will tell what is the extent of that fact in is power, untill then he will only be the Naruto that trained hard to became the strongest ninja and took the mission of the Senju Clan (possibly is clan)

But like I said, I believe that Tsunade will be a key factor in finding if Naruto is or isn't related with Senju....

Old 09-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #38
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Yes but he can be creating all this speculation to keep people interested, it can be or not...he already created speculation that turned out to be truth (the fourth beeing Naruto's fahter) and speculation that isn't truth (Danzo eye beeing Obito's eye)...also beeing a Senju descendet doesn't make in all powerfull, only puts in a diferent perspective of the story...like the Uchiha, there were Uchiha that didn't had the Sharingan, there could be Senju that don't have all the power or neither all the skill of a Senju....if Naruto is a Senju, only time will tell what is the extent of that fact in is power, untill then he will only be the Naruto that trained hard to became the strongest ninja and took the mission of the Senju Clan (possibly is clan)

But like I said, I believe that Tsunade will be a key factor in finding if Naruto is or isn't related with Senju....

There were uchiha that dint have a sharingan?//
Old 09-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #39
JPSM
Genin

Quote:
There were uchiha that dint have a sharingan?//
Yes Sasuke said during the begging of the series, I don't know were but it was during the Sharingan appearence in some of the first times it was used,, that even inside the clan there were Uchiha that didn't had (he said didn't awaken) the Sharingan...I think it was related by the fact that Kakashi had one and even inside the clan there was Uchiha that hadn't....

Old 09-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #40
Nine-TailedSage_Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Yes Sasuke said during the begging of the series, I don't know were but it was during the Sharingan appearence in some of the first times it was used,, that even inside the clan there were Uchiha that didn't had (he said didn't awaken) the Sharingan...I think it was related by the fact that Kakashi had one and even inside the clan there was Uchiha that hadn't....
OOO ok.........