Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 08-26-2009, 04:40 AM   #1
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Everyone's Story: UNDONE (working title)

---
Dawn turned to day. The rays of the rising sun struggled through the overgrown bush and into the walls and ceiling of the shallow cave. Streaks of light and shade, reaching as far as they could, traced the cave's floor. And the morning breeze found its way in and out of the cave, whispering the promise of a new day. A new beginning.

The girl slept soundly on the caves floor, taking advantage of the comfort and warmth of the shallow cave she found while wandering in the forest late last night. She slept with a tranquil confidence that belongs only to those with extreme strength or extreme weakness. As she half-opened her mouth dreamily, a ray from the golden sun beamed on her face making her look like an angel drinking in the light. The sun's rays accentuating her long auburn hair lazily shaping a sweet tiny face. Even at thirteen, her looks are that of a little lady toughened by an early need to survive all on her own.

It wasn't until the shrill shriek of the hawk circling above the trees that the girl was finally startled out of her sleep. She threw herself up and sat crossed-legged on the floor, her eyes still half-closed with sleep. And as she stretched her arms upward her thin lips quivered and curled into a sweet smile. Her eyes opened fully, revealing a deep blue, and they traced every corner of the cave. She then brushed back her long hair with her fingers before heading out of the cave.

"I made it," she muttered to herself. "They won't find me now."

Just before the opening of the cave, she stopped. She stood still, concealed by an overgrown bush and tangled vines and weeds. The girl stood there for a while waiting, listening to the sound and feeling every movement outside. Her sensei had taught her well.

Sensing no threat, she finally went out of the cave then quickly turning left running down the steep slope."There should be water down there," she said trusting her senses. The wind had told her so.

And when she reached the shrubbery at the bottom of the slope, where the ground was leveled, she heard it. "A river!" She exclaimed. "Beyond those trees."

Quickly she made her way through the thorny vines that stretched their way across the ground, offering to trip the unwary. She climbed the tallest tree in sight, crouching at the top branch. And with the cunning eyes of a hunter, she scanned the area that lay below. As her sensei taught her, she carefully studied the terrain, painting every detail of it in her memory. Satisfied, the girl hopped and swung from one tree to another until she reached the riverbank.

"Oh the water looks inviting," she giggled. Without bothering to look around, the girl darted to the river and drank her thirst away, carelessly splashing handfuls of water to her face and neck.

"Maybe I'll take a swim later." She told herself as she washed her arms and scrubbed off the dried blood on her forearms. She winced as fresh blood gushed out of the gaash in her forearm.

"Damn." She had gotten the wound when she almost failed to dodge the kunai that was thrown by one of the bounty hunters that were trying to capture her yesterday. "Damn those hunters, i left a good fan there."

After washing the wounds she sat on one of the big rocks by the river and wrapped the wound tightly with a piece of cloth she had torn off of her clothes.

Satisfied that the improvised bandage would hold, she returned to the water to take another drink. When all of a sudden she felt a high level of chakra present nearby.

"Someone's coming," she thought. Too late to hide herself beyond the trees, she crouched low on one of the big rocks.

"There's two of them. No only one but..." She focused her senses on two strange chakra signs emitted by a seemingly single life form coming from the trees heading towards the river.

---

As the girl crouched behind the rock, waiting for the person in the tree's, she dropped a senbon from her sleeve. The Chakra she felt was getting more powerful, and closer; both were getting closer. She crouched low behind the rock, just in case she hadn't been found out yet, and waited, breathing slowly, and quietly. As the Chakra came upon her, she heard a voice.

"I know, I know where she is, shut up!" There was silence for a few moments. "Yea, yea, yea, I know!" The girl was confused, because she couldn't hear a second voice, but it seemed like this hunter was speaking with someone.

The man came to stand on the rock she was hiding behind, and looked down at her. She felt the Chakra, it was so heavy that she could barely move, it was as if she was pinned down by it.

"Hello there little one, time to die!" He had an evil grin playing upon his face as he struck down with a blade.

Somehow, the girl rolled out of the way to avoid it; her reflexes would keep her alive if her mind couldn't manage it. He took the blade out of the rock, and swung it at her again, and as she ducked underneath it, tossed the senbon in her hand at his neck. As it hit his neck, a bubble of air surrounded it, cutting him. He pulled the needle out before it could do any real damage, but it still had cut his neck pretty good.

As she jumped away, he too jumped away, holding his neck. "You brat! Look what you've done! I thought maybe we could play a little bit, but apparently, you don't want to." He clutched at some dirt, and put it over his neck, and surged Chakra through it. When he took his hand away, and rubbed the dirt off, the wound was gone.

"So you are a wind type huh," the hunter smirked. "Clever to envelope a senbon with chakra and releasing an air bubble as it hits the target...hmmm...impressive but not enough to kill me!"

The girl was truly scared now; an enemy that can heal himself so easily after such a wound, there was no way to win. She'd have to just wing it, and do what she could. She dropped a senbon from each sleeve, and ran at him, throwing at the same time. She got the two senbon in his wrist, causing him to be unable to hold the sword. She kicked it away with one foot as her other leg swung up to kick him in the jaw.

As he staggered back, she back flipped to get some distance as he cracked his jaw. He saw his sword a few feet away, and the girl eyed him, then the sword, him, then the sword. He made like he was going towards it, but changed his footing to run at the girl. She barely noticed as his fist came flying at her stomach, and planted itself firmly. She doubled over, unable to breathe as he stood over her. "Well now....that wasn't as fun as I'd hoped. I'm sort of disappointed."

She kicked him in the ankles, tripping him, and as he fell, she got to her feet, and stumbled over to the river."That's what you get for letting your guard down."

She looked over to him, his head bleeding on the gravel. "No dirt to heal you over
there, too bad. You're lucky i don't have my fan with me."

She struggled to put some distance between her and the hunter. But before she could take another step, she fell down, hitting her head on a rock. Unconscious, she fell into the river and drifted down stream with the current.

---

contributing writers:
shkin
Nick Tasogare - awesome story master!

you could be the next contributor!
write the next part of the story and pm it to us or post it here.

Last edited by Shkin; 08-26-2009 at 04:43 AM.
Shkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:14 AM   #2
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl
Default Re: Everyone's Story: UNDONE (working title)

i like it
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:52 AM   #3
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dawn turned to day, signaling the end of a cruel night. Eiji had not slept. He got up and took his eighth stroll since sunset last night. He was worried about their missing partner. Cho had told him not to worry, that Amaya could get by on her own, she was, in fact, the strongest chunin in the village. Eiji came across a stream and as he sat down he thought, I might as well catch some fish. Cho and Amaya... He had thought of her again...Cho will be hungry, even if I'm not. He rolled up the legs of his pants and rolled up his sleeves and began to wade in the river.

A few minutes later Eiji had, with the help of his kekkei genkai, caught enough fish to feed his whole squad. He had thought, When we find Amaya she will be hungry, and then I will eat too. We will feast like kings. He began to get out of the water, but as he did he noticed something like a body being carried by the current. Amaya! He thought. "Rokugan!" he said as he engaged his kekkei genkai. He could now see the body's heat signature. Good. She's still alive. Eiji quickly removed his shirt and waded into the deeper part of the river, then began to swim upstream. He reached Amaya quickly as the current carried her towards him. He struggled, but finally manged to pull the girl to the bank of the river. He checked her pulse and listened for her breathing and immediatly began to administer CPR.

---

Dawn turned to day. Cho began to stir. She had slept well that night, despite how worried her teammate Eiji was. She laid on the ground for a minute, not wanting to wake up, but eventually she opened her cobalt colored eyes and sat up. She looked around, and Eiji was no where in sight. Cho got up and stretched and suddenly a loud sound startled her.

"Amaya!" someone was yelling. "Amaya! Wake up!" Cho followed the sound until she came to a spot on the river where she found Eiji and Amaya in an awkward position.

"Eiji!" Cho exclaimed. "Amaya! I didn't know you two liked each other like that!" Eiji looked up and looked surprised. He had forgotten about everything else in the world besides saving Amaya.

"What?" He said. He looked at Amaya. "Oh... oh! It's not like that! Look at her Cho! She's unconcious!" Suddenly Amaya coughed wetly.

"Not anymore," Cho said. Amaya woke up and recounted the nights events to a relieved Eiji and a casual Cho.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shkin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
i like it
thank you. and if you're not too busy/have the time maybe you could contribute to our story here. ideas/suggestions/criticisms are always welcome. better yet you could write a part of our story! a paragraph or two maybe. that would be so much appreciated.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:21 AM   #5
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

nice one hockey otaku. keeping the dawn to day visuals... =D. i wonder what will happen next? xD
Old 08-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Good so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Team Hideo set out early that sunny afternoon, after allowing time to eat and for Eiji and Amaya's clothing to dry. After all, they had a mission to complete.

"It sure is nice out today," said Cho.
"Anything is nicer than the storm we had yesterday," Eiji commented. Suddenly, Amaya, came to a halt. "Hideo!" She said loudly. The other two looked confused. Hideo was no where near them, he had gone east, while the younger three had gone west. "I can sense the chakra of three adult males. And one of the chakras is the chakra of someone of the Ueno clan. I recognize Hideo's chakra well."

"Rokugan!" Eiji looked around. "They're over there!" The three steathily got closer to the men and hid in a bush to watch, and hopefully, protect their sensei. They saw three men, and one of them was Hideo Ueno being held hostage and interrogated.

"Those two men!" Amaya whispered. "They're the hunters from yesterday!"

"Come on, young man. Won't you grant us old folks a few wishes before we have to die?" one of the hunters said.

"Old?" said Cho. "They don't look much older than... 35?" But Hideo was seeing things differently. The hunters were using a genjutsu that made the victim see their weakness. Hideo was fond of old people.

"Yes... just let us see the scroll, young one..." The hunter reached out his hand to grab the scroll from Hideo's vest, but as soon as his hand made contact with Hideo's body...

"Fire Style: Ignition Jutsu!" Hideo's body lit on fire, and the hunter's hand was burned, as were the ropes used to tie Hideo up. "Lava Terrain Jutsu!" The area of the ground on which the hunters were standing was turned into a pool of lava, which the hunters sank into and burned to death.

"Hey guys!" The three young shinobi were startled. They turned around and saw none other than Hideo. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

"What do you mean, Hideo? Yesterday you told us to go east, and that you were going west." Eiji said.

"How many times do I have to tell you little bro, it's Hideo-sensei when we're on a mission. And, no, you guys were with me until this morning, when I woke up and couldn't find you...oh no..." He searched furiously in his vest and found the confidential scoll with information from the leader of the land of waves, addressed to the leader of the land of fire. "OH NO! This isn't it! This is a fake! Those must have been other shinobi disguised as you with me all this time, and they must have stolen it while I slept!"

"What!?" the three chunin said in unison. "How could you let this happen?"
"I...I don't know..." said Hideo. "I could have sworn they were you..." Hideo was an able ninja and very trusted; a mistake like this was uncharacteristic.

"You know, Hideo, you're pretty incompetent for a jonin. And one of Lord Gokage's must trusted at that..." Eiji said.

"That's not important right now! We have to get the scroll back!" Hideo shouted in his brother's face. "And it's Hideo-sensei to you!!" He added furiously.

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!

Last edited by Hockey Otaku; 08-27-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #8
Sukia
Apprentice Genin

Location: Hmm... Maybe I'm in a house on a street in a country on a continent on a planet in a solar system?
Sukia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like it so far. Keep up the good work!
Sukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #9
Shkin
Veteran Chunin

i have to apologize for not doing my part on this right now...maybe when the sky clears i'll be able to write again...

(untitled)

the day is done and the sun had set
i stood there calm but wishing for death
i doubt it'll come but i'll patiently wait
alone and broken until all the stars melt

and the cold wind teased the bitterness of my soul
i've pushed you away, have told you to let go
as darkness swell i found it hard to swallow
then the teardrop fell in a heartbreaking echo

how could i?...

*poof* this is where my creativity died...my life is in total BS for quite awhile now.

again i am sorry...
Old 09-05-2009, 05:45 AM   #10
Itachi440
Apprentice Genin

Itachi440 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

As Day turned to Night.Tachi awoke to a sudden hunger. He thoguht he would go get some food.He set out from the hideout in the forest.He listened hard beforehe got out of the premisis of the hidoeout were his squad slept. Then he put his hands in his pockets and walked casually.In about 20 minutes he hit foood."Mmmm lots of fruits these look wonderful"He whispered to himself...
After about 25 minutes he had picked enough for himself and the squad when suddenly he heard a soft hushed footstep.He immdiantley hid behind a tree and listened.He could feel a chakra growing. It was about as big as Kay- sensei.The enemy suddleny through kunais at the tree."Haha. I know your there prepare to die"the enemy said while smiling wickedly."Lets start this then"i replied as i back filpped onto a low branch. \
I smiled cockedly and said "Getsuy Taga ACTIVATE!" He cocked his head to the said and gave that wicked smile again.The moonlight was helping Tachis kekkai genkai. Tachi threw kunais that hit the targets leg and shoulder. He showed a quick sign of sharp pain. Tachi jumped aiming to kick the target unconsiouss.The enemy blocked then pushed Tachi back. Tachi huffed a little then fell onto his feet.Tachi formed the handseals then said"Water Style:Water Dragon Jutsu" The enmy quickly countered with and Earthstyle:Earth Wall". I ran towards him with a kunai in hand and suddenly he blasted throguht his own earth wall and kicked Tachi back.My head hood fell back and i ht a tree and knocked unconsiouss.
Just as the enemy was going to finsh me off i saw a blur that knocked enemey back before i fell into utter darkenss i heard the voices of my sensei and squad,then it went black.
Itachi440 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #11
Itachi440
Apprentice Genin

Itachi440 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

read mine lol. i like everyones though.
Itachi440 is offline   Reply With Quote