Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:20 AM   #1
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default *Spoiler * NaruSaku fans big news!!!

Hereby I will prove that NaruHina will NOT happen and why NaruSaku will.

Spoiler:
As we know from the latest chapter Naruto is Senju.

Tsunade is a Senju right?
That means her and Jiraya MUST have been lovers.Look...

Tsunade=Medic Sakura=Medic
Jiraya=Sage Naruto=Sage

Minato=Blonde Hair (Tsunade) Fancy Hairstyle (Jiraya)

Minato=Looking similiar to Naruto.
Kushina=Looking similiar to Sakura.

Sannin Problem=
Oro left Sasuke left

Everything repeats itself so thereby Medic=Sage love will inevitaly repeat itself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:24 AM   #2
princezzhinata
Veteran Chunin
Miss Naruto 2009 Second Runner Up

princezzhinata is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to princezzhinata Send a message via Yahoo to princezzhinata
Default Re: *Spoiler * NaruSaku fans big news!!!

I'm sorry Ms.Valentine but Sakura looks nothing like Kushina...but other than that your theory is pretty strong ^_^
Awesome bff: kibaxino4ever234,sophie-uchiha
Awesome Big Bro:NaruCrazy2009

Sweet Lil Bro: Deidara Bro
Real-Life cousin: Asuka aka *ILUVFASHION*

My Theme:
Spoiler:

Old 09-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #3
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sakura used to look like Kushina in length of her hair when she was younger at age 12 and during the timeskip. Just the hair color that is different.

Old 09-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #4
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princezzhinata View Post
I'm sorry Ms.Valentine but Sakura looks nothing like Kushina...but other than that your theory is pretty strong ^_^

Spoiler:
Well, I agree, they don't look alike unless you look really close, there is some resemblance.

But V-Val, your whole Tsunade-Jiraiya=Sakura-Naruto thing is great and all, but Tsunade, the medic, was the Senju, and Jiraiya, the Sage wasn't. In the Sakura-Naruto thing, it's opposite, Sakura, the Medic, is not the Senju, Naruto, the Sage is the Senju. Hole! xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM   #5
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post

Spoiler:
Well, I agree, they don't look alike unless you look really close, there is some resemblance.

But V-Val, your whole Tsunade-Jiraiya=Sakura-Naruto thing is great and all, but Tsunade, the medic, was the Senju, and Jiraiya, the Sage wasn't. In the Sakura-Naruto thing, it's opposite, Sakura, the Medic, is not the Senju, Naruto, the Sage is the Senju. Hole! xD

Spoiler:
As if that means anything.
Minato=Senju
If we knew Tsunade's parents infact it could be.

Hashirama-???-Tsunade-Minato-Naruto

Possibly her father was the Senju making the ??? a male and it has a pattern.

M-M-F-M-M

In other words Tsunade's true role in the story wasnt to be Hokage but being Minato's mother.

Making all 4 predecessors male wouldnt work.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:39 AM   #6
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:
As if that means anything.
Minato=Senju
If we knew Tsunade's parents infact it could be.

Hashirama-???-Tsunade-Minato-Naruto

Possibly her father was the Senju making the ??? a male and it has a pattern.

M-M-F-M-M

In other words Tsunade's true role in the story wasnt to be Hokage but being Minato's mother.

Making all 4 predecessors male wouldnt work.
Spoiler:
How do you know he didn't descend from Tobirama?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 04:40 AM   #7
SuperChoji
Chunin

SuperChoji is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thats just your little theory based on very LITTLE evidence!

jiraya isn't even related to minato or naruto other than the face that he is basicaly the founder of his 'Uzamaki name.. so if your talking about heredity and lol.. history.. your way off sister..

wait until the manga talks about both naruto's parents before you get your hopes up like that. otherwise your just going to hurt yourself

"MaMa always told me life's like a box of
Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
if i had eyes like ITACHI... i just dont know
proud member and sponcer of NOTHING
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
i beg to differ sweetheart BELIEVE IT
Quote:
I hope your manhood shrivels up and dies from a vicious, itchy STD.
Now that's just plain MEAN

Old 09-04-2009, 04:50 AM   #8
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
How do you know he didn't descend from Tobirama?
Spoiler:

Minato?

Hashirama=Madara
Minato=Shisui (Senju-Uchiha Rivalry.History repeats itself)
Naruto=Sasuke

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:50 AM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChoji View Post

jiraya isn't even related to minato or naruto other than the face that he is basicaly the founder of his 'Uzamaki name.. so if your talking about heredity and lol.. history.. your way off sister..

wait until the manga talks about both naruto's parents before you get your hopes up like that. otherwise your just going to hurt yourself
He didn't "Found" the name Uzumaki, Uzumaki was Naruto's Mother's surname. He gave them the name Naruto. Get it straight dude.

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #10
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Spoiler:

Minato?

Hashirama=Madara
Minato=Shisui (Senju-Uchiha Rivalry.History repeats itself)
Naruto=Sasuke
Spoiler:
How does Minato=Shisui? I don't think they ever had any sort of rivalry at all, did they?

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 04:56 AM   #11
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
How does Minato=Shisui? I don't think they ever had any sort of rivalry at all, did they?
Spoiler:

Not proven yet true however a Senju always has a Rival it seems.
Tobirama and Izuna both died on the battlefield?Coincidence?Doubt it.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:26 AM   #12
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
He didn't "Found" the name Uzumaki, Uzumaki was Naruto's Mother's surname. He gave them the name Naruto. Get it straight dude.

it was in jiraya's book. minato and naruto's mother both agreed on uzamaki after reading his book.. get it straight "dude"

and its called "maiden" name. Surname is for guys..

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 AM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
it was in jiraya's book. minato and naruto's mother both agreed on uzamaki after reading his book.. get it straight "dude"
Kid, if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that they got the name Naruto from Jiraiya's first book, and you would also know that Kushina, Naruto's mom, had the surname Uzumaki. They got Naruto from the book, and Uzumaki from Kushina.

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 05:28 AM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

A surname is a last name dude....Maiden name is a woman's name before marriage.....

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 05:30 AM   #15
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Actually the new chapter has shown that it may be true, about Naruto being a Senju and Jiraiya "Possibly" being related. Its a known-fact that him and Tsunade have had a romance before, so she's not off at all.

The manga has already talked about both parents so no need to be an ass and insult her.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:31 AM   #16
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Actually the new chapter has shown that it may be true, about Naruto being a Senju and Jiraiya "Possibly" being related. Its a known-fact that him and Tsunade have had a romance before, so she's not off at all.

The manga has already talked about both parents so no need to be an ass and insult her.
yeah, its shown romance.. but nothing abut tsunade having a child or them even dong it... as far as being an ass.. thats your opinion.. im just telling her straight up

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #17
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah, its shown romance.. but nothing abut tsunade having a child or them even dong it... as far as being an ass.. thats your opinion.. im just telling her straight up
Remember that comment that Jiraiya made to Tsunade when they were talking about Minato?

"If he was MY son, I'd truly be proud of him...." It ended on a very peculiar note and she said nothing in response. She just looked at the ground in silence. A bit weird, dont you think?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 AM   #18
SuperChoji
Chunin

Quote:
Kid, if you knew what you were talking about, you would know that they got the name Naruto from Jiraiya's first book, and you would also know that Kushina, Naruto's mom, had the surname Uzumaki. They got Naruto from the book, and Uzumaki from Kushina.
what ever. im not going to go into pointless arguments with you

Chocolates."
FOREST GUMP FTW
danzo is NNNNOT an Uchia
Quote:

is a Narutard!
Quote:

Old 09-04-2009, 05:34 AM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Then can I tell you straight up, without being an ass of course, that you are incredibly stupid and don't know anything about Naruto, since you don't seem to realize that the Manga DID talk about both parents, and that it makes SO much sense, with the evidence she has.

/Heil

Old 09-04-2009, 05:34 AM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
what ever. im not going to go into pointless arguments with you
Dude, I can go and find the chapter if you'd like

/Heil