Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 09-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #21
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Adopt a Bleach Character!

yay! thx zazuro!
kon: rukiaaaaa!!! *chases rukia*

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #22
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi jiriya uzumaki View Post
lord aizen ordred you to do that, then i made you heal the scar covering the 6 on my back so i could kill that idiot luppi!!
is luppi a boy or a girl?
even i dont know
Zazuro: To me, Luppi's a boy in appearance but such a girlish voice....i dunno either. I think Luppi's a boy though.
Rukia: Luppi?
Zazuro: one of the Espadas that appeared to make a distraction while Ulquiorra gets Orhime. Luppi fought Toushiro.
Rukia: Oh, now he's dead by that Grimmjow guy.

Zazuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #23
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

from where this guy is yes
its true, where i am, uryu just revealed his sword for the first time

Quote:
Even a Sephiroth cant resist Ice Cream XD

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #24
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
yay! thx zazuro!
kon: rukiaaaaa!!! *chases rukia*
Rukia: NoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!! Zazuro, help me!!!
Zazuro: *smacks down Kon with his foot* You leave Rukia alone!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #25
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

kakashi jiriya uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Zazuro: To me, Luppi's a boy in appearance but such a girlish voice....i dunno either. I think Luppi's a boy though.
Rukia: Luppi?
Zazuro: one of the Espadas that appeared to make a distraction while Ulquiorra gets Orhime. Luppi fought Toushiro.
Rukia: Oh, now he's dead by that Grimmjow guy.
actually his voice is boyish, but on this cosplay site i once went on luppi is listed under women's costumes
i remember that

Quote:

Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #26
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Can I get Rangiku?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 PM   #27
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
actually his voice is boyish, but on this cosplay site i once went on luppi is listed under women's costumes
i remember that
Rukia: *laughs really hard that she pounded her fist hand on the table* Oh dear, that is so funny! Haha!!!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #28
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Rukia: NoOoOoOoOoOoOoO!!!!!! Zazuro, help me!!!
Zazuro: *smacks down Kon with his foot* You leave Rukia alone!
kon: aaaaaah! *mumbles* so close to her nicely shaped----
me: sorry people but i gotta go! byes!
kon: i didnt get to finish my sentence......
me: sorry about that zazuro and rukia byes

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #29
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Can I get Rangiku?
heh heh

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 09-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #30
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Orihime: Rukia do you love Ichigo?

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #31
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Can I get Rangiku?
Zazuro: All yours!!
Rukia: ^^ Hi Rangiku!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #32
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

who the hell is rangiku?
she fought luppi, she's a soul reaper and assistant captain of squad 10
oh

Quote:

Old 09-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #33
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Rangiku: *holds Haineko towards Kon*

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 09-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #34
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
Rukia: O_O?! *makes a rainbow from her drinking a juice from her mouth* W-What?! he's j-just a friend! ^^

Old 09-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #35
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
why would she?? shes like at least 50 years older than him!!

Quote:

Old 09-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #36
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
who the hell is rangiku?
she fought luppi, she's a soul reaper and assistant captain of squad 10
oh
Rangiku: I am Lieutenant of Squad 10! Rangiku Matsumoto!

/Heil

Old 09-03-2009, 09:59 PM   #37
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
why would she?? shes like at least 50 years older than him!!
Rukia: *cough* tenfolds lives... *cough* O_O Why did I just say that, no...i don't want 'him' be over here....
Zazuro: Anyway, I got to go! i need to sleep now. See ya all in the morning to the all day time!
Rukia: Bai bai! i'm going with Zazuro! ^^

Old 09-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #38
kakashi jiriya uzumaki
Chunin

sure you are *puts hands in pockets*

Quote:

Old 09-04-2009, 03:53 AM   #39
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
sure you are *puts hands in pockets*
Rukia: What was that?!

Old 09-04-2009, 04:01 AM   #40
Vermillian
Veteran Chunin

Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vermillian has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I am Shunsui
Vermillian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adopt, bleach, characters, interact, play